• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leolas View Post
    1 install Bob Finless rom.
    2 rename cwm for your device to update.zip
    3. Copy it to a sdcard.
    4. Insert sdcard in the stick
    5 a pop up mesagge apears in your stick. Say yes to install update.
    6 wait untill your stick boot in recovery
    From there instal the CWM_ROM_zip.zip follow all the steps I give you in my other thread.
    Reboot.
    New Rom flashed.
    Bob Finless includes in his roms the stock recovery.
    Thanks. A little bit cumbersome but i will try!

Comment

Hi there.

Installed cwm but i can not navigate in the cwm meny. I try to use blutooth mouse no luck and also RK remote.

I use MK 808B

Please help me out.

Comment

Re: CWM recovery for rk3066 devices.

Originally posted by strix View Post
        Hi there.

Installed cwm but i can not navigate in the cwm meny. I try to use blutooth mouse no luck and also RK remote.

I use MK 808B

Please help me out.
        With rkremote or bt mouse is imposible, cause the application and bt are not enable, you need a usb device to control it, radiofrequency devices works too.
        Last edited by leolas; 03-28-2013, 20:31.
        REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
        My devices:
        Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
        MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
        Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
        Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
        Gearbest.com)
        MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
        Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Hmmm ok

Then i have a problem.

With rkremote or bt mouse is imposible, cause the application and by are not enable, you need a usb device to control it, radiofrequency devices works too.

Comment

With rkremote or bt mouse is imposible, cause the application and bt are not enable, you need a usb device to control it, radiofrequency devices works too.
            My Q7 air mouse doesn't operate the CWM menu. My RC11 works, but only when the dongle is plugged into the full size USB port. It doesn't operate the CWM menu if the dongle is plugged into the USB-OTG or mini-USB ports.

I'm not the lowest of the low, but I am the slowest of the slow (49.5 mpg over 42k miles in Scion xB)
            MK808 w/Omegamoon kernel, CWM recovery, & Finless 1.7 ROM

Comment

I allways use full size port, with a hub connected on it. Only use otg for abd or flash.
              My devices:
              Gearbest.com)
              Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

B13

Hi,
                There are several CWM for rk3066 devices. I have used the generic one for the B13 minipc. I have installed using the "update.zip", and the message successfully installed appeared. But When I reboot into recovery the CWM menu does not come up. It reboots only in stock recovery. Which is blue screen.
                I would like to try the custom roms to see if they work on this minipc, but I would prefer to make a backup first, since I have already tried the 1.5 for mesay U2C but no wifi or bluetooth.
                I would appreciate some help.
                BR
                Last edited by soliveira; 04-01-2013, 16:18.

Comment

I've been using CWM recovery for my UG007(II). The other day i wanted to make a backup and everything seemed to work except it got stuck at the end when calculating the MD5 (waited at least 30min, nothing happend). I've read this was a known bug in an older version on CWM (i read it in post from a while back about different devices).

But since i seem to have the same problem now i was wondering if i could use the MX1/2 CWM recovery.img on my UG007 since the hardware is the same. The reason why i'm asking is because, since the hardware is the same, i also expected the CWM recovery.img to be the same, but they are a different size.

Of course if i flash a MX1/2 ROM (without replacing the recovery.img with the CWM one) i would also have the recovery.img for the MX1/2, so my gut tells me it should be no problem. But since CWM seems to be my safety net in case of bad flashes (or just incompatible ROMs/kernels), I dont want to mess with it without being sure. Thanks!

p.s. Everything else in CWM seems to work just fine. Flashing ROMs or just kernels. Clearing the caches and stuff like that, rebooting. That all works.
                  Last edited by Abducted; 04-19-2013, 20:27. Reason: typos...
                  - UG007-II with Finless iMito MX1/2 1.7a ROM and UG802 2Dark4U 1080p overclock kernel and USB WIFI dongle.
                  - MK808 with Finless MK808 1.7c ROM and 2Dark4U 1.4 MK808 1080p overclock kernel.
                  - MK908-II: XBMC full 1080p playback with a 1080p kernel HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Abducted View Post
                    I've been using CWM recovery for my UG007(II). The other day i wanted to make a backup and everything seemed to work except it got stuck at the end when calculating the MD5 (waited at least 30min, nothing happend). I've read this was a known bug in an older version on CWM (i read it in post from a while back about different devices).

But since i seem to have the same problem now i was wondering if i could use the MX1/2 CWM recovery.img on my UG007 since the hardware is the same. The reason why i'm asking is because, since the hardware is the same, i also expected the CWM recovery.img to be the same, but they are a different size.

Of course if i flash a MX1/2 ROM (without replacing the recovery.img with the CWM one) i would also have the recovery.img for the MX1/2, so my gut tells me it should be no problem. But since CWM seems to be my safety net in case of bad flashes (or just incompatible ROMs/kernels), I dont want to mess with it without being sure. Thanks!

p.s. Everything else in CWM seems to work just fine. Flashing ROMs or just kernels. Clearing the caches and stuff like that, rebooting. That all works.
                    I dont know if your devive has a reset button to easy enter in recovery mode, if iys the case, you can test, but be sure you can unbribk your device if something goes wrong
                    My devices:
                    Gearbest.com)

Comment

Hi,
                      I'm new to these sticks ...
                      so please i need some help from you ...
                      I bought this stick:
                      http://cgi.****.de/ws/****ISAPI.dll?...d=469919120275

in the settings there is a "rk30sdk".
                      but with the images from this post

I have realized that there is a "clone V1 mk808b"

So which I need CWM.zip?
                      - MK808
                      - MK808B (RK903)
                      - MK808B (MT5931)

I want to try some other roms, but I want to make a backup

thx vip

Comment

Originally posted by Viperdriver2000 View Post
                        Hi,
                        I'm new to these sticks ...
                        so please i need some help from you ...
                        I bought this stick:
                        http://cgi.****.de/ws/****ISAPI.dll?...d=469919120275

in the settings there is a "rk30sdk".
                        but with the images from this post

I have realized that there is a "clone V1 mk808b"

So which I need CWM.zip?

I want to try some other roms, but I want to make a backup

thx vip
                        Mk808b(mt5931)
                        My devices:
                        Gearbest.com)

Comment

Mk808b(mt5931)
                          Are you sure? I think he has a MK808. As far as i can tell from the **** ad he doesn't have BT.
                          - UG007-II with Finless iMito MX1/2 1.7a ROM and UG802 2Dark4U 1080p overclock kernel and USB WIFI dongle.
                          - MK808 with Finless MK808 1.7c ROM and 2Dark4U 1.4 MK808 1080p overclock kernel.
                          - MK908-II: XBMC full 1080p playback with a 1080p kernel HERE

Comment

If there is a mediatek chipset, thats is the cwm image, i didnt test it, but I think that everyone must work, WiFi is not used in cwm. When I will return home I will test.
                            My devices:
                            Gearbest.com)

Comment

@Abducted
                              yes if you look at the **** site it hasn't BT.
                              but my stick has BT and it works fine

So I take Mk808b (mt5931) which leolas meant?

My stick looks like this:
                              Explore la vanguardia de las noticias sobre criptomonedas con nuestra cobertura integral. Profundice en los análisis de expertos sobre las tendencias de Bitcoin y manténgase a la vanguardia con predicciones interesantes sobre el futuro del mercado de las criptomonedas. Su fuente esencial para todo lo relacionado con las criptomonedas.

Explore la vanguardia de las noticias sobre criptomonedas con nuestra cobertura integral. Profundice en los análisis de expertos sobre las tendencias de Bitcoin y manténgase a la vanguardia con predicciones interesantes sobre el futuro del mercado de las criptomonedas. Su fuente esencial para todo lo relacionado con las criptomonedas.

thx
                              vip

Comment

Originally posted by Viperdriver2000 View Post
                                @Abducted
                                yes if you look at the **** site it hasn't BT.
                                but my stick has BT and it works fine

So I take Mk808b (mt5931) which leolas meant?

My stick looks like this:

thx
                                vip
                                I think so, You must choose mk808b(MT5931) in my opinion, but don't care about it, when cwm is installing in your device it makes a dump of your original recovery in your sdcard and in your external_sd (if you have one inserted) So you will can to reinstall the original recovery using the ROM Flash Tool included in all Bob finless roms. But i am almost sure that the cwm file mentioned above will work fine for you.
                                Here is the link to cwm download files:
                                http://androtab.info/clockworkmod/rockchip/rk3066/
                                My devices:
                                Gearbest.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X