X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leolas View Post
    Yes you are right, this waqy can work.

Erase IBD and flash your bootloader, parameter and cwm-recovery only.
    Dont mark boot.img noe kernel.img
    After this in the restart you will enter in cwm recovery.
    From recovery format system, data, cache, boot, kernel and sdcard (if you can, probably sdcard will fail but don't worry, because when system boots it will be formated from settings)
    Use this zip http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...stallable-zips to add inside your boot.img system.img and kernel.img.
    flash it using cwm.
    after wipe data/factory reset.
    Then reboot and we will see.
    as soon as I choose any option in CWM it just reboots. I think I will quit. Has been days trying to fix this and its just insane.
    Is, by any chance, and possible solution to run the system from an external SD card? Any way to get a parameter that does that or something? (i think the NAND is bricked).

Can't think of anything else. I can erase IDB I can flash anything but when I try to flash the system it gives me an error. Also when I boot in CWM I can only do it one time after flash. After that I can't reboot anymore.
    this small mini PC keeps kicking my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by makelele View Post
      as soon as I choose any option in CWM it just reboots. I think I will quit. Has been days trying to fix this and its just insane.
      Is, by any chance, and possible solution to run the system from an external SD card? Any way to get a parameter that does that or something? (i think the NAND is bricked).

Can't think of anything else. I can erase IDB I can flash anything but when I try to flash the system it gives me an error. Also when I boot in CWM I can only do it one time after flash. After that I can't reboot anymore.
      this small mini PC keeps kicking my ass.

For sure something in your nand is wrong.
      Are you using the last finless flash tool? Like the last chance I would try to use different flash tools. No more ideas
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

For sure something in your nand is wrong.
        Are you using the last finless flash tool? Like the last chance I would try to use different flash tools. No more ideas
        WOW Leolas mi hermano,

Got it to flash, the problem was overheating. I put it in the middle of two ice boxes and got it to flash at the first try, Now trying to boot it.

Amazing

Comment

You must erase nand.
          In mk808 is 8 an 9 pin. In your device you must test another pin.
          On device rz350 i found 6 and 7 pin.
          You must testing all pin.
          When you find them you erase nand and write new firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by homman7 View Post
            You must erase nand.
            In mk808 is 8 an 9 pin. In your device you must test another pin.
            On device rz350 i found 6 and 7 pin.
            You must testing all pin.
            When you find them you erase nand and write new firmware.
            I have successfully flashed on RKBatchTool.exe with stock firmware and now I am in a loop booting, between two linux penguins and one android symbol. I've erased IDB, but this is because I didn't erase the nand? Should I boot it in maskrom with the two pin short?

Comment

erase nand = erase ibd.
              And you dont erase them becouse you dont found good pin.
              You have a bug in memory and you must erase them.

Take neadle in pin 1,2 conect to pc and see what is write no found rk device?
              Then tray 2 and 3 pin etc. As you found good pin.
              Then click erase nand.
              And flash new firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by homman7 View Post
                erase nand = erase ibd.
                And you dont erase them becouse you dont found good pin.
                You have a bug in memory and you must erase them.

Take neadle in pin 1,2 conect to pc and see what is write no found rk device?
                Then tray 2 and 3 pin etc. As you found good pin.
                Then click erase nand.
                And flash new firmware.
                I got it in maskrom with the pins but I cant flash it. keep getting errors. Then I remove it and flash it and no errors, but still the boot loop. no luck. I will quit for today.

Thanks for your help Homman7.

Comment

Hi

I have flashed recovery using the batch tool method as well as update.zip method but on reboot to recovery i get no display on the tv. when i remove the power and put it back in the device boots into normal rom.

im using lewy20041's 2.2.4 right now. any ideas guys?

and do i need to have a usb keyboard to navigate the recovery or would a normal usb mouse work?

Comment

Re: CWM recovery for rk3066 devices.

Originally posted by Sc0rp10 View Post
                    Hi

I have flashed recovery using the batch tool method as well as update.zip method but on reboot to recovery i get no display on the tv. when i remove the power and put it back in the device boots into normal rom.

im using lewy20041's 2.2.4 right now. any ideas guys?
                    What is your device?

leolas
                    My devices:
                    Gearbest.com)
                    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

What is your device?

leolas
                      mk808. it seems like i got it to work after flashing finless 2.1 but not i am unable to click and select options from the mouse. do i need a usb keyboard or is there any other way?

Comment

mk808. it seems like i got it to work after flashing finless 2.1 but not i am unable to click and select options from the mouse. do i need a usb keyboard or is there any other way?
                        What Mouse? Air Mouse? Mouse work in a different way in cwm, don't expect an arrow that you can move, better use a usb keyboard.

leolas
                        My devices:
                        Gearbest.com)

Comment

What Mouse? Air Mouse? Mouse work in a different way in cwm, don't expect an arrow that you can move, better use a usb keyboard.

leolas
                          i have 2 USB mouse and 1 wireless mouse which i use with my laptop. with them I am able to scroll up and down but unable to click.

Comment

i have 2 USB mouse and 1 wireless mouse which i use with my laptop. with them I am able to scroll up and down but unable to click.
                            Very rare, in all my mouses left click is to select and right click back. I have a mk808b.

leolas
                            My devices:
                            Gearbest.com)

Comment

Very rare, in all my mouses left click is to select and right click back. I have a mk808b.

leolas

is it possible to flash a rom using the internal SD card? if yes then may be i can use ROM manager or flashify to reboot automatically and flash the rom instead of interacting with the recovery myself.

Comment

is it possible to flash a rom using the internal SD card? if yes then may be i can use ROM manager or flashify to reboot automatically and flash the rom instead of interacting with the recovery myself.
                                Sorry but I dont know how do that.

leolas
                                My devices:
                                Gearbest.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X