This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lPersona View Post
    Can someone help me...i’ve successfully installed CWM, but i get these errors in cwm:
    E:Can’t found misc
    E:Can’t mount cache/recovery/log
    E:Can’t open cache/recovery/log
    E:Can’t mount cache/recovery/last_log
    E:Can’t open cache/recovery/last_log

.I can’t do anything except for reboot system and reboot recovery..i've tried to re-installed it many times in many different ways but istill get those errors ..i’ll really appreciate your help..thanks
    Originally posted by sam tyler View Post
    snap! you have the same problem I have! been trying to find a answer for a few days now(and I've searched )first time I've had this problem with cwm with any device. Guess you've tried sideload etc. hate to say it but I think the word brick comes to mind. we all learn.....

I had exactly the same problem as you. Don't worry, your devide is not bricked!
    Look for a compatible ROM, make sure you have RK flashtools and, press the reset button on your device (make sure it is off) and turn it on while still pressing. Windows should detect it (In my case it had to be in Windows 7 - XP and 8.1 would not install drivers!! In the same laptop, with triple boot!!), install the drivers, choose the firmware and click on restore.

Comment

Need help! I didn't listen. Tried update.zip method on stock mkiiisbt w/4.2. Updated fine, then cwm is all I have. Won't restart/reboot. I have a meegopad t01. Installed drivers using rk driver assistant. I can't put in any mode except cwm. Is this why PC doesn't recognize? Or do I have driver issue? How can I remove cwm? Thank you for any advice.

Comment

Working...
      X