This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadAndron1975 View Post
    Gigabit Lan not working. Why such firmware do?
    It is only for 100mbps lan.

Comment

Originally posted by lonix View Post
      just flashed it, LAN does'nt work
      i uploaded my firmware for beelink i68 with Gigabit lan, please take a look at this
      http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...th-gigabit-lan
      http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
        Hi all,

lollipop wasser firmware version 3.1.2 is released. For more infos, please take a look at the first post.

Enjoy and don't forget to post feedbacks

Thanks,
        Wasser

Wasser, thank you for you time and job.

How to update your firmware without to start from zero? Maybe you can create an update ROM option inside of your firmware.

Thank you

Miguel

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
          My feedback: for 3.1.2

Smooth UI and general fluidity of usage although when selecting apps to swipe off the screen there can be quite a delay before seeing them appear at times.

WiFi/Ethernet speeds as for the stock ROM.

Youtube/OGYoutube 1080p not good. Continual stutter which is not really watchable. Youtube Kodi addon works very well though up to 720p.

SPDIF playback works with 5.1 and DTS through MX Player and Internal video player and so far unable to find any flaws at all.

MX Player does seem to have issues with HEVC .TS files though, where there is major lag (no such problem in Kodi)

Kodi 15.1 RC1/16 Alpha 2/15.1 Wasser works well on the whole. SPDIF passthrough with 5.1/DTS still an issue with only the odd second of sound every few seconds(PCM/AAC all fine though). Frame rate switching, although working, is very slow to change in 15.1 RC1 and 15.1 Wasser which means losing a second or two of the initial video and audio.

Colour reproduction, although very good is not quite as good as I see on RK3288 and most noticeable in iPlayer where the picture can look very flat and almost cartoonish, so ideally, some contrast, brightness controls would be useful.
          Youtube works fine for me, no stutter. Maybe you should check your network!

I have built new wasser kodi 15.2rc2 which should fix the passthrough and 4k video streaming. It's a big improvement in this version. Please take a look at the first post to get the Download URL
          Please test it and report the feedbacks

Comment

Hi all,

I have built new wasser kodi 15.2rc2 which should fix the passthrough and 4k video streaming. It's a big improvement in this version. Please take a look at the first post to get the Download URL

Thanks,
            Wasser

Comment

Youtube works fine for me, no stutter. Maybe you should check your network!

Tested 15.2rc2.

Initial test had a split second of audio and then nothing from any file.
              Second test had AAC working but silence when playing 5.1/DTS and the receiver showed no Dolby output.
              Third test though had flawless playback of all sound.

All I did between each test was exit and start Kodi again but it is working a dream

There are going to be a lot of very happy people today.

The only issue I have is that it still takes around 6 seconds for any frame rate switching to kick in.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hi all,

Thanks,
                Wasser
                Maybe you need to specify that is based on zidoo open source.And follow GPL

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                  Second test had AAC working but silence when playing 5.1/DTS and the receiver showed no Dolby output.
                  Third test though had flawless playback of all sound.
                  We have fixed the problem in the new version,and will update the source on github.

Comment

Originally posted by wasser

i uploaded my firmware for beelink i68 with Gigabit lan, please take a look at this
                    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...th-gigabit-lan
                    Please update new changes from last sdk that support hdmi-cec and update libffmpeg. Your latest Kodi cannot run on stock firmware because it depend on the previous version of libffmpeg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by trungk43; 10-06-2015, 16:39.

Comment

I just installed your newest verson 3.1.2 and everything is working that I have tested so far. My mic works and my Google accounts sync. I also installed your latest Kodi, but it doesn't have the PVR addons, but it does give Dolby and DTS passthrough with HDMI connection. Perhaps someone that is running your latest kodi will check to see if they have the PVR addons.
                      thanks. Great rom so far.

I installed the latest Kodi 15.2, had to uninstall your version, and it has the hickup every 3 seconds. I tried to install your version over it, but it won't do it. So, I can't use your Kodi version, because it does not have the PVR addons.
                      Last edited by clarkss12; 10-06-2015, 15:23.
                      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

have pro r68 just hangs on wasser?

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                          My mic works and my Google accounts sync. .
                          my mic also work (mx3 air mouse) but only if i put the dongle in otg port , after 3-5 times using mic - air mouse and button back stop working and i have to restart box to get it working, the same problem on rk3288 with rc4 Wasser firmware, the rest is everything perfect, thank You Wasser.

Comment

Originally posted by aka22 View Post
                            my mic also work (mx3 air mouse) but only if i put the dongle in otg port , after 3-5 times using mic - air mouse and button back stop working and i have to restart box to get it working, the same problem on rk3288 with rc4 Wasser firmware, the rest is everything perfect, thank You Wasser.
                            Strange, I believe I am using the same remote.
                            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

hi
                              does the new firmware fix the HDMI handsake?
                              I got a problem that every 5-30 min the screen go green/pink
                              I got and old philips tv that a lot of pepole are compline to have hdmi handsake problem...
                              can you help?

and the new firmware fix the slow wifi problem to?

Comment

Do you guy know why chinese box cannot display true 4k output? I tried to setup physical output is 4k, changed in resource.img and wm size 4k.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X