MK808-B (original) JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW - MK808-B (original) JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

I forget to say that this rom have not modified framework, the Bob one has it modified.

Originally posted by atac5922 View Post

Hi Leolas,
    I want to confirm if the modded stock rom in your posting is for the
    Kernel version: 3.0.36+ rjh_V_401j2 #28 Mon May 13 11:41:01 CST 2013
    Build number: mk808b_v403j2 2013-05-13 16:58:01

I got my new mk808b today with this stock rom and plan to flash to Finless 2.1 soon.
    If it is then i do not need to backup the stock rom
    Btw the BT in this mk808b is not detecting my nokia x6 although the nokia can detect it. Do you or anyone know why? due to this i cannot pair them to transfer files.
    It is this rom, but a little modded, and i dont have the stock recovery nor the stock parameters file. But sure than Finless rom 2.1 is a way better than your stock rom.

Originally posted by pe1dnn View Post
    The partitions are defined with the parameter file and Bob has several in his latest ROM. Which one do you mean? The original or the 1GB Bob uses as default for his ROM?
    The one that you want, this mod will work with all of the parameters file from Bob.

hi pe1dnn,

can you look at post #148 and help me confirm if leolas modded stockrom is the same as yours.

do you have problem with the bluetooth like me?
    Yes, it is.

leolas
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

hi pe1dnn,

can you look at post #148 and help me confirm if leolas modded stockrom is the same as yours.

do you have problem with the bluetooth like me?
      The kernel image is identical to my original image (bitwise compare). I cannot check the system image because CWM recovery does not make an image but a TAR file and leolas made changes anyway like removing all bloatware. The recovery image is the same as Finless 2.1 (mine was overwritten with CWM recovery to make the backup).

I think this can safely pass as stock ROM (although it is of course not binary identical). I think however you do not want to go back to the stock ROM anyway...

Edit: forgot to respond to your bluetooth question but I don't know, I have not used bluetooth yet.

Comment

Hi leolas/pe1dnn,

Thks for reply.

pe1dnn, can pls test the BT and let me know. if mine not working i will return to seller before flashing new rom. i tried with samsung and iphone too. all detected the mk808b but cannot pair them to transfer files.
        wonder if it is stock rom issue.
        you already flashed to finless 2.1 right? if so test it also than we will know it is stock rom problem if it works in finless 2.1.
        Last edited by atac5922; 06-05-2013, 21:31.

Comment

pe1dnn, can pls test it and let me know. [...] you already flashed to finless 2.1 right? if so test it also than we will know it is stock rom problem if it works in finless 1.7.
          I had Finless 2.1 and the hybrid rom but I am currently at Finless 1.7 so this would be the wrong topic. I can pair the MK808B with my Asus TF300 tablet and send a photo and then pair it with my Asus Netbook and forward the photo. Switching bluetooth off and on a few times kills it, I had to Reboot.

Maybe someone else can try the same with Finless 2.1, this is after all the Finless 2.1 thread. Otherwise start a specific topic for this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by pe1dnn View Post
            I had Finless 2.1 and the hybrid rom but I am currently at Finless 1.7 so this would be the wrong topic. I can pair the MK808B with my Asus TF300 tablet and send a photo and then pair it with my Asus Netbook and forward the photo. Switching bluetooth off and on a few times kills it, I had to Reboot.

Maybe someone else can try the same with Finless 2.1, this is after all the Finless 2.1 thread. Otherwise start a specific topic for this problem.
            Now it works after reboot. These sticks do behave inconsistently at times

Comment

MY Playstore did not even load up

Can some one tell me why is my play store app did not work at all? It just kept saying no connection. But i did have my wireless connection. I can surf the web, watching icefilm,and use the other apps. It not even load up. Reflash it again?

Comment

Re: NEW - MK808-B (original) JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

Originally posted by 00tjonez View Post
                Can some one tell me why is my play store app did not work at all? It just kept saying no connection. But i did have my wireless connection. I can surf the web, watching icefilm,and use the other apps. It not even load up. Reflash it again?
                Set up your date. If the date is wrong play store will not work

leolas
                My devices:
                Gearbest.com)
                Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

playstore worked

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                  Set up your date. If the date is wrong play store will not work

leolas
                  It is working after I reset the day as you told me. Thank you ! You guy rock

Comment

Originally posted by 00tjonez View Post
                    It is working after I reset the day as you told me. Thank you ! You guy rock
                    Is in the Faq in my signature if you read it you will get a lot of usefull info
                    My devices:
                    Gearbest.com)

Comment

Hi leolas,
                      could you help me with tun.ko for this (2.1) ROM please?
                      Thanks so much for taking the efforts to make better ROMs!

Comment

Originally posted by ityogi View Post
                        Hi leolas,
                        could you help me with tun.ko for this (2.1) ROM please?
                        Thanks so much for taking the efforts to make better ROMs!

here it is, please tell me it it works.
                        My devices:
                        Gearbest.com)

Comment

Originally posted by pancho22 View Post
                          Any Plex users around here? I'm having serious issue using plex with this ROM. It makes the device to reboot after a few minutes. I will try with Finless 1.7 and report.
                          I believe I will stick with Hybryd as it doesn't have this issue.

Comment

Issues with Google Play Music, Movies & TV apps

Hello all. I just received my shipment of MK808bs for all the TVs in my home. Upon arrival, I flashed all of them with the 720p Finless 2.1 ROM and have been generally having a great experience running the ROM.

One of the big things I was hoping to accomplish was to be able to play my Google Play Music library and use my All Access pass to stream music through TVs in the house as well as watch movies and shows purchased on Play Movies & TV.

I have installed both Play Music and Play Movies & TV directly from the Google Play store, but appear to be having some strange issues with playback.

Google Play Music plays the first track in a playlist just fine, but after the first track has completed, it just hangs and ultimate throws an error:

To get playback to resume, I have to kill the application and restart it and then I can play one more track... very strange...

Google Play Movies & TV just won't play my purchased content at all. As a long time Google TV user, I have a fairly large library of movies and TV shows in Google Play. Ultimately I would like to be able to play them on my TVs with my MK808bs.

Any ideas on what I have done wrong or things I could try to get this fixed?

Thanks for any thoughts or ideas you have!
                            Last edited by jdmpike; 06-06-2013, 23:09. Reason: link to image wasn't resolving.

Comment

4.2.2 is a new OS with a lot of DRM protection in it. It's a "in progress" ROM in my opinion. Heck Netflix will not even work yet!

I suggest you drop back to my 1.7 ROM for now and retry what your using the stick for.

Bob
                              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Yes, it works! Thanks so much leolas!
                                Originally posted by leolas View Post
                                http://cloud.freak-tab.de/public.php...badeea561a7258

here it is, please tell me it it works.

Comment

Working...
                                X