No announcement yet.

[ROM] Unofficial OpenELEC for MXIII-G & Tronsmart MXIII+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. With OpenELEC-MX3G.arm-7.0-devel-20160309123054.zip add TV Show source from smb folder. After scan folder, player cyclical reboot to splashscreen. This problem on all builds OpenELEC v.7. On Android or 6.0.1 i'm have not this problem. How I can debug this situation?
    Last edited by alxbol; 03-14-2016, 16:12.

Comment

Originally posted by pakoR View Post
      Hi, thanks for your amazing SD card dual boot, it works fine on my MXIII-G 2G but I needed to use the old method cause the new method ended starting on android.
      I want to ask if is possible to use the AV video output on OE cause I was using it with androin on an old TV.
      Cheers.
      Unfortunately, There is no support for AV output in any of the amlogic based devices running OE as far as I'm aware (It is possible to get audio however, I've just never tested this capability)

Originally posted by alxbol View Post
      Hi. With OpenELEC-MX3G.arm-7.0-devel-20160309123054.zip add TV Show source from smb folder. After scan folder, player cyclical reboot to splashscreen. This problem on all builds OpenELEC v.7. On Android or 6.0.1 i'm have not this problem. How I can debug this situation?
      I am currently looking at this, as it appears that pretty much anything other than the default DB in kodi 16 has this problem - I plan on doing another build based on kszaq 's latest releases to see if this problem is common or specific to my build.

Comment

Originally posted by wilro_6276 View Post
        I am currently looking at this, as it appears that pretty much anything other than the default DB in kodi 16 has this problem - I plan on doing another build based on kszaq 's latest releases to see if this problem is common or specific to my build.
        wilro_6276 This seems to be a common issue and it's also present in my builds.

Comment

how best to install the test 7 builds

Comment

I notice that when upgrading to Jarvis, there are new database files created in Kodi - might that have something to do with OE 7 looping?

Comment

So far so good on OE7... smooth operator. I did an android install/wipe/toothpick install, did not restore, installed add-ons new from repo's. All NAS videos play smooth and the kids are having no problems with streams. Have noticed some slight pixilation of some NAS movies and streams not seen in OE6. Also is cache bigger? Streamed content works very well...

Thanks go to all involved with OE on these boxes!

Comment

Originally posted by MinixCrazy View Post
                So far so good on OE7... smooth operator. I did an android install/wipe/toothpick install, did not restore, installed add-ons new from repo's. All NAS videos play smooth and the kids are having no problems with streams. Have noticed some slight pixilation of some NAS movies and streams not seen in OE6. Also is cache bigger? Streamed content works very well...

Thanks go to all involved with OE on these boxes!
                good to hear. tempted to take the plunge, but 6.0.1 is working so well right now.

Comment

Hello Wilro,

Thx a lot for your great work
                  I use OE with kerber release for my old S82 (s802) device... now i ug se your version for my mx3 S812 device ;-)

I plug my OE device on a LG tv... what version is ok of CEC function please?
                  Seems 6.03b doesn't handle CEC.

Regards.

Comment

Hi roolmapol,

I hace tested all Wilro's roms and 6.0.1e works fine in a LG TV.

Comment

Originally posted by forokhay View Post
                      Hi roolmapol,

I hace tested all Wilro's roms and 6.0.1e works fine in a LG TV.
                      Hello forokhay,

I tested all Wilro's rom, and no one had CEC working on my LG TV :/
                      Now, i flashed Kerver 6.01 rom and CEC is OK... Strange.

i'Il will check again.

Thanks for your reply

Comment

OE 7.0 ​--> http://5.189.137.29/Openelec/MX3G/te...9123054.zipOE7 working great for me so far. Thanks for the work on this.

Comment

Just got a couple of new boxes in for my brother and tried to program them? They will not toothpick boot the OE ZIP???

They startup with Smart TV logo instead of Google TV and the firmware is MXIII.V3.0.201601261040. They say on the side of the box MXIII-G 4K 2G/8G S812 installed with KitKat 4.4.2?

Comment

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
                            Hello Wilro,

Thx a lot for your great work
                            I use OE with kerber release for my old S82 (s802) device... now i ug se your version for my mx3 S812 device ;-)

I plug my OE device on a LG tv... what version is ok of CEC function please?
                            Seems 6.03b doesn't handle CEC.

Regards.
                            Hello roolmapool,

With the exception of one of my older no-name TV's here (which refuses to boot when cec signals are sent to it), cec mostly works - Have you gone into your addon's (wetek hdmi cec) & enabled & turned it on? The addon defaults to being disabled on new installs to ensure maximum compatibility, & is one of the 1st things I disable when I experience TV/remote problems

Comment

Originally posted by MinixCrazy View Post
                              Just got a couple of new boxes in for my brother and tried to program them? They will not toothpick boot the OE ZIP???

They startup with Smart TV logo instead of Google TV and the firmware is MXIII.V3.0.201601261040. They say on the side of the box MXIII-G 4K 2G/8G S812 installed with KitKat 4.4.2?
                              Hi MinixCrazy,

It is normal to see no change in the boot logo, as we no longer replace the original devices bootloader (unless you flash myKK/LP bootloader images)

If you remove the sdcard, does toothpick/boot actually boot into recovery? You may need to copy across the "recovery.img" from my KK bootloader zip onto your sdcard first & see if that works. I have noticed that some box's recovery don't like the new "dual-boot" enabling method, but thankfully the old method seems to work with just about everything

Comment

Howdy All,

I have just uploaded a new test build here & a new build based on kszaq's latest release here

​ Both these builds include kszaq 's new kernel - Of most interest, is the new wifi chip driver's, which I believe *finally* gives us stable ap6330 wifi drivers! (These drivers are still relatively new, so YMMV

I haven't had time to do much testing of these builds (work/busy/etc), but I'm really excited about these new wifi drivers!

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X