No announcement yet.

Modded ROM's for Tronsmart R68 "Tronsplant your ROM"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lonix, thanks for a prompt reply and full fw. We will test Z4!
    Last edited by rudder52; 03-10-2016, 11:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Code-Sniper View Post
      unfortunately does my resolution in the software version is incorrect. Wallpapers are represented too large. Do you have a tip? Greetz from Berlin..( sorry my english is not good)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Z...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Z...ew?usp=sharing (Video)

I have had a look at your issue, not 100% sure why this is happening, perhaps we need a new version of launcher3, im going to test a few things

Comment

Originally posted by lonix View Post
        Guys,

Im releasing TronZid-v8-FullROM.

Before i add it to the main post, could someone please test this on a z4 device and let me know if the 8 penguins has been resolved

This includes latest kodi and activation fix, It also contains an updated TWRP which was kindly provided to me by MaximRY

Thank you to everyone for your continued interest in my work.

After first boot I see your Lonix Kernal screen. Then boot loop after. After unplugging power and plugging back in it just boot loops over and over.

Comment

it was the false Post Replied **sorry
          Originally posted by Will2 View Post

After first boot I see your Lonix Kernal screen. Then boot loop after. After unplugging power and plugging back in it just boot loops over and over.
          Hello lonix, my English is not so good. , My display is shown too large (attached a few better pictures) It's about the presentation of the wallpapers and the correct presentation of the boot menu. The web pages provide a larger format than the display menu set. (1920x1080). Previously I had a KITKAT version that worked fine. Greetings from Berlin
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.
          Last edited by Code-Sniper; 03-10-2016, 16:04.

Comment

Guys,

Im releasing TronZid-v8-FullROM.

Before i add it to the main post, could someone please test this on a z4 device and let me know if the 8 penguins has been resolved

This includes latest kodi and activation fix, It also contains an updated TWRP which was kindly provided to me by MaximRY

Thank you to everyone for your continued interest in my work.

Brush your new V8, my rk68 RKM no penguins appear, there is a green robot will automatically shut down after a while!!! Hope to solve, thank you!!!!!!!!
            My English is not good, I am sorry!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rudder52 View Post
              lonix, thanks for a prompt reply and full fw. We will test Z4!

Thanks rudder52 looking forward to your results! And of course very very very much thanks to lonix

Comment

Done!

Here, I tested it and everthing.

Flash v7, then v8-3, then this kernel

thanks!!!!
                working perfect!!!!
                your the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi,
                  I installed the V8 Flashable.zip on V7, everything works but as soon as I finished an episode I going out to select the next and Kodi bug and closed.
                  If you have an idea Ionix?
                  Thanks for your works.

Comment

first thanks lonix for your great work!

lonix im having problem with power-off when connected via lan, when i select power off it just restart my box i try different apps for turning off the device but it simply restarting the box. i dont have this problem when im using wifi. can you have a look on this? im using orion r68 with your latest rom.

and im having same problem too with code-sniper of image being cropped when setting as wallpaper... i tried wasser firmware before that fixes it but not sure what version i used.

Comment

Originally posted by Will2 View Post

Ok, Please try this version

Comment

Ok, Please try this version

I seem almost to reflect, I also continue to test, although you ignore me

Comment

Originally posted by 251643711 View Post

I'm downloading the firmware now. I suggest you do the same and try it out. Both of us described the same scenario not sure Ionix should address every post. Will post back after I try it out.

Comment

Still boot looping but now the ionix kernel is showing up every time.

Comment

If I use HPH_NT-V8_v1.1_by_mo123 Kernal and Z4 resource it boots into Zidoo. The problem is most of the apps don't install. So it has to be something with the Kernal or Resource.

Comment

Originally posted by 251643711 View Post

🙏 sorry, im not ignoring you, but will2 has better english

Nice, that is good that we have a boot, i made a mistake with the rom /system/binpreinstall.sh should be mode 755 and i accidentally left it 644. You can fix in adb

Adb root
                                Adb remount
                                Adb shell chmod 755 /system/bin/preinstall.sh

Can you send me z4 resource.img please

Comment

Working...
                                X