No announcement yet.

Modded ROM's for Tronsmart R68 "Tronsplant your ROM"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfortunately does my resolution in the software version is incorrect. Wallpapers are represented too large. Do you have a tip? Greetz from Berlin..( sorry my english is not good)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Z...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Z...ew?usp=sharing (Video)

Attached Files

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

I'm not able to test at the moment but if you long press in an empty space in launcher 3 you get a menu with wallpaper options

Comment

Great work lonix and thanks. Is there any way you can have move to sd card option back because tried link2sd card with gameloft games which have data file and it does not work,also 1080 playback has muffled sound has anyone else have this problem,my box is beelink i68 with 2/8 with gig lan

Comment

Thanks for the latest mod version 8 and thanks for the activation fix, works great so far

Comment

Originally posted by lonix View Post
              I'm not able to test at the moment but if you long press in an empty space in launcher 3 you get a menu with wallpaper options

thnxs . What Launcher 3 do you mean ? Can you tell me the setting ?? Greetz Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by Code-Sniper View Post

thnxs . What Launcher 3 do you mean ? Can you tell me the setting ?? Greetz Dirk
                Via the settings (display I think), you can choose one of the available launchers. Choose launcher 3. Once you are back on the home screen, long press somewhere between the app icons...

Comment

Waiting for you
                  Last edited by 251643711; 03-10-2016, 04:11.

Comment

Ionix, tell please where there are files which are responsible for authentication of zidoo? Friends with 4pda.ru cant unite fw from ugoos z4 with zidoo in any way. After association the authentication window emerges again. Made changes to the hosts file and replaced preinstall.sh - hasnt yielded result.
                    Last edited by rudder52; 03-10-2016, 05:02.

Comment

Originally posted by rudder52 View Post
                      Ionix, tell please where there are files which are responsible for authentication of zidoo? Friends with 4pda.ru cant unite fw from ugoos z4 with zidoo in any way. After association the authentication window emerges again. Made changes to the hosts file and replaced preinstall.sh - hasnt yielded result.
                      Check the preinstall.sh in the activation fix https://mega.nz/#!3cxGxK4b!Te0yyc44B...kjaORYy9EIKxUo zidoo recently changed ip addresses dont change hosts file, it gets checked.

Comment

Ionix, Is there a fix getting stuck on 8 Linux Penguin on boot? I'd really like to try the zidoo rom out.

Comment

Originally posted by Will2 View Post
                          Ionix, Is there a fix for the 8 Linux Penguin on boot? I'd really like to try the zidoo rom out.
                          Do you get the screen with 8 penguins before or after the screen where it says formatting /data?

Could you post a video of the first boot after flashing?

Comment

Do you get the screen with 8 penguins before or after the screen where it says formatting /data?

I will post one tomorrow evening. I believe it happens prior to seeing formatting /data

Comment

My firmware is not possible to do it.

Comment

Guys,

Im releasing TronZid-v8-FullROM.

Before i add it to the main post, could someone please test this on a z4 device and let me know if the 8 penguins has been resolved

This includes latest kodi and activation fix, It also contains an updated TWRP which was kindly provided to me by MaximRY

Thank you to everyone for your continued interest in my work.

Comment

Working...
                                X