Modded ROM's for Tronsmart R68 "Tronsplant your ROM"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi

I just bought a Tronsmart R68 meta, the original ROM is basically unusable with the stuttering sound, hence i discovered this great fourm !

Installed mod V9R2, all are great except passthrough mode is not working with the ZDMC comeing with the ROM.

anyone with experience how to get passthrough working?

thanks !

Comment

I know its off topic but can someone with 4pda access download this kernal for me? http://4pda.ru/forum/lofiversion/ind...2783-1640.html

Comment

Originally posted by axionflow View Post
        Uggos new firmware and ionix kernel 9v2, is perfect rom for me. Check this firmware .
        Your combo seems to be quite different from others here.
        How does Ugoos firmware work, are the chips in this Tronsmart R68 compatible or same as Ugoos? And does your Tronsmart have 100M Ethernet?
        Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta
        CS968 -> HTC_T018 v4 20131216 with MTK
        GM282 (aka CX 919 II aka J22) - dead

Comment

Been some time since I last flashed. Can someone verify steps before I flash? I am still on dstock firmware (no TWRP) on my Tronsmart:
          . Backup kernel and resource images and also create current update.zip
          . Go into flash mode since I don't need new boot loader since I am on android 5.1.1 same as this firmware?
          . Flash firmware
          . If Lonix kernel/resource do not work, try wasser ones or last resort, my own
          . If I want to get back, I could use update.zip directly via TWRP?

Question to mo123/Lonix: you mentioned firmware needs to support RK chips since Kodi latest has gone more compliant with Android. Those changes would typically be in Kernel, I believe, since that deals with the actual hw. So why firmware instead of just kernel or why this firmware with wasser or stock kernel?

Thanks for your support!
          Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta
          CS968 -> HTC_T018 v4 20131216 with MTK
          GM282 (aka CX 919 II aka J22) - dead

Comment

hi
            I flashed v9.2 everything work great!!!

I use a air mouse / keyborad combo.. and the "virtual keyboard" is missing...
            is there a way to bring it back?

Comment

New buildpro from (Uggos firmware and V9.2 Ionix)/ Iam change build pro in ugoos firmware. Why? need more saturation and sharp. Iam used zidoo buildpro, Uggos build pro 2 o more sentence Nvidia shield.

Found:
              1. Vevo- more HD, smooth
              2. Netflix more HD
              3. DW- sharp, and HD
              4. Youtube, android tv, more HD

When you used ugoos launcher , is much better. This change you see more zoom, similar to Nvidia Shield and Nexus Android TV.

Be Careful, you need learn how change buildpro.

Comment

Originally posted by axionflow View Post
                https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=file%2cprop

New buildpro from (Uggos firmware and V9.2 Ionix)/ Iam change build pro in ugoos firmware. Why? need more saturation and sharp. Iam used zidoo buildpro, Uggos build pro 2 o more sentence Nvidia shield.

Found:
                1. Vevo- more HD, smooth
                2. Netflix more HD
                3. DW- sharp, and HD
                4. Youtube, android tv, more HD

When you used ugoos launcher , is much better. This change you see more zoom, similar to Nvidia Shield and Nexus Android TV.

Be Careful, you need learn how change buildpro.
                You have the .img file please for test.

Have good test your tips (Firmware UGOOS + KERNEL LIONIX V9.2) is work fine! but Kodi DTSHDMA little cut sound ...
                TRONSMART R68: Firmware "HPH NT-V8 ROM V1.2 (Dual-Boot) by mo123" (DTS-HDMA, Work)
                ONKYO: TX-NR 809

Comment

Sorry , no .img,Kodi DTSHDMA, (only use TV sound). Combination, working excellent.

Comment

Open the shared folder that you can read and write can not find the file zidoo file browser.Es normal

Comment

Hi lonix, ok im stuck I havent been able to get any of these ROM's to fire up. Version 9, using the version 9 kernal starts up to the android logo and then turns off. A number of the versions do that. If i use the android tool to strip out the kernal of the only firmware that i have managed to get to boot up Orion R68(100MB version)_105L1103_151224 - from the tronsmart website then it boots past the android logo but then just gives me a black screen. Any ideas? I thought i had the guigabit version but since only the 100mb version has booted up correctly maybe i have the 100mb version (according to the place i purchased the orion68 from it said gigabit version - they might have stooged me )

Comment

Originally posted by OmarTheBoss View Post
                        Hi lonix, ok im stuck I havent been able to get any of these ROM's to fire up. Version 9, using the version 9 kernal starts up to the android logo and then turns off. A number of the versions do that. If i use the android tool to strip out the kernal of the only firmware that i have managed to get to boot up Orion R68(100MB version)_105L1103_151224 - from the tronsmart website then it boots past the android logo but then just gives me a black screen. Any ideas? I thought i had the guigabit version but since only the 100mb version has booted up correctly maybe i have the 100mb version (according to the place i purchased the orion68 from it said gigabit version - they might have stooged me )
                        Are you using the original power supply? Sounds like your power supply is insufficient.

Comment

Yeah im using the original power supply. 0.35A Im also using the plug adapter (since im in australia). Do you think that might be the cause? What power supply do you recommend?

So when i try the V9 with the V9 kernal sometimes it shows the zidoo logo and then shuts off. It always shuts off within 5-15 seconds of powering up.

Comment

The power supply needs to be 5v 2a output, im guessing that you are reading the input amps,
                            I am also in Australia.

Comment

>.< ok, slightly special. Yeah thats correct im using the power supply which was supplied from geek buying - Output is 5V 2A

Comment

Any other ideas? Any other troubleshooting you can recommend? Sorry im a bit noob at this, reading the 41 pages in this thread is the extent of my Orion R68 romming knowledge

Comment

Working...
                                X