No announcement yet.

Modded ROM's for Tronsmart R68 "Tronsplant your ROM"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update supersu and now it's Ok, ZDMC is resored to default after 9.3 update.

Comment

Originally posted by lonix View Post

Sorry try new link, previous post

Thank you , I test as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by zivco View Post
        Update supersu and now it's Ok, ZDMC is resored to default after 9.3 update.
        Installing the updated SuperSu solved my problems also, now running Ver. 9.3.
        thanks to l30ns.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Sorry, but the wifi does not work anymore with this Kernel ( 9.4) on my i68G

Comment

Ok, I think i've gotten to the bottom of the 5ghz problem, however I need someone to test

Anyone, Please https://mega.nz/#!7Bx3kQzA!oDJUO29i4o6POrJnJ6H1bo_EKNulOffRuCrObL-QIH0"]test this kernel[/URL].

It should be compatible with both Tronsmart and Beelink (Confirmation needed)
            beelink:
            wifi&BT works without wifimod, but not 5ghz
            is this normal that MAC changes on ethernet everytime i reboot?
            Last edited by tommeletbone; 05-10-2016, 08:48.

Comment

Originally posted by tommeletbone View Post
              beelink:
              wifi works without wifimod, but not 5ghz
              is this normal that MAC changes on ethernet everytime i reboot?
              Yes, the MAC it's normal there is a fix mentioned somewhere in this thread, I'll search for you.

Comment

[QUOTE=lonix;n571260] [FONT=source_sans_proregular, Arial][COLOR=#333333][SIZE=13px] Anyone, Please test this kernel.
                Confirming tommeletbone results: Same as before - Wifi 2,4G & BT works while 5G does not. Mac address changes with a restart, but thats fixable.

Comment

Yes, the MAC it's normal there is a fix mentioned somewhere in this thread, I'll search for you.
                  Found it, thanx for the hint buddy!

"The tool can be found here
                  https://github.com/geekboxzone/mmall...Tool_v1.35.zip
                  Please write down your wifi MAC and increment it by one.
                  Or just pick random up to you. "

Comment

Hi Lonix,

​I tried to flash your new v9 Rev3 (flashable update) to my Z68, but I could not figure out how to do that., because this version does not have any image files (*.img).
                    Could you or any one help?

By the way, I only installed the v9 Rev2 FullROM and flash the Z68 stock kernel.img and resource.img to its relevant partition, and appeared my Z68 running OK, the box does not reboot, freeze or get hot but does not have passthrough options in Kodi, and some other minor issues.
                    Overall, the V9 Ver2 is the best for now. Thank you for your hard work.

I just wanted to update V9 Ver3 to get all update from Zidoo 1.0.36 base

Thank you everyone for your help.

Comment

The v9 rev 3 flashable update is a zip file update that only replaces specific files rather than a full image flash (i.e., it's not a fully fresh install). From what I've been told, you need to flash it with TWRP recovery for the script handling. I downloaded the TWRP .img file, renamed it to recovery.img, and stuck it on my external card. When booting with the normal recovery steps, the box sees this recovery img file and boots with it rather than with the stock recovery partition. This has worked well for me.

Comment

Hi Aaron407,
                        That meant you need to have an external card with TWRP.img install at all time to boot? I'm sorry, but this thing is new to me.

Comment

You need it only to boot into the TWRP recovery to install the updates, not to do normal boots into the OS for regular use. However, it needs to be named recovery.img in order for the system to identify it. The other option is to flash the recovery image to the recovery partition, which replaces the stock recovery, but that requires more extensive background on fastboot flash commands.

Comment

Hi Aaron407,
                            I think I got the idea now. I will follow your instruction t do it tonight.

Thank you so much for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                              Hi Aaron407,
                              I think I got the idea now. I will follow your instruction t do it tonight.

Thank you so much for your help.
                              When you flash the 9-3 zip file, also reflash SuperSU straight after, download here

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                                Hi Lonix,

​I tried to flash your new v9 Rev3 (flashable update) to my Z68, but I could not figure out how to do that., because this version does not have any image files (*.img).
                                Could you or any one help?

By the way, I only installed the v9 Rev2 FullROM and flash the Z68 stock kernel.img and resource.img to its relevant partition, and appeared my Z68 running OK, the box does not reboot, freeze or get hot but does not have passthrough options in Kodi, and some other minor issues.
                                Overall, the V9 Ver2 is the best for now. Thank you for your hard work.

I just wanted to update V9 Ver3 to get all update from Zidoo 1.0.36 base

Thank you everyone for your help.
                                Hi [email protected],

If looking for a fully operational firmware for Z68, please check this post too:

Regards, STZO

Comment

Working...
                                X