Iptv extreame

Comment

Originally posted by mastro7712 View Post

IPTV extreame
        O.K., thanks!
        Regards, STZO

Comment

Hey Guys,

if I am on v8.4 I can just flash 9.4 over it right? No other special steps needed yes?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lonix View Post

This version has 2 activation bypasses, preinstall.sh and also android.policy.jar is patched.
            Thank you very much!! I'm under the test.

Comment

This version has 2 activation bypasses, preinstall.sh and also android.policy.jar is patched.
              I upgrade from 8.3 to 9.4 ... but ...
              I try with the FIX on the top of the first page, but nothing change ... there is always activation error, have you a new fix to install from TWRP ?

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawk View Post

I upgrade from 8.3 to 9.4 ... but ...
                I try with the FIX on the top of the first page, but nothing change ... there is always activation error, have you a new fix to install from TWRP ?
                Is your hosts file or build.prop modified in any way?

Comment

Originally posted by solo7777 View Post
                  Hey Guys,

if I am on v8.4 I can just flash 9.4 over it right? No other special steps needed yes?

thanks
                  Should be fine, make sure you clear cache before rebooting.

Did I even release a 8.4?

Comment

Is your hosts file or build.prop modified in any way?

Yes I have modified ro.sf.lcd_density... If I need to restore, which is the default resolution ?..
                    And also adware app

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawk View Post

Yes I have modified ro.sf.lcd_density... If I need to restore, which is the default resolution ?..
                      And also adware app
                      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Here is the original.

Try restoring this first, should stop the messages

Comment

boys, today after first connected my Beelink I68 to the Wi-Fi network is a strange thing happened ... at the beginning it is connected to the network without any problems, but then gave me the illegal activation error after which I proceeded to reboot it once restarted the box the Wi-Fi does not work anymore ... or at least noted the networks but could not acquire the IP address .... do not know what to think .... honestly in what is causing this problem !? could someone help me !? I use a Beelink I68 2GB + 16GB with FULL ROM Vers. 9 rev. 4 Zidoo. I look forward to your help. Thank you.

Comment

Hi lonix,

Been a while since I updated because there seems to be no need everything works just fine here, I had a couple questions though. Is your latest release equivalent to the zidoo base release version 1.0.38? There is also a new ZDMC base for kodi 16.1 released by zidoo right after they released their new firmware version 1.0.38. Is this something that can be installed after we install your latest firmware version? I see you have not released the kernel for other boxes yet but after I install your latest firmware, can I extract the kernel from Zidoo v1.0.38 and install that or do I need to wait for you to prepare the kernel?

Do you see the possibility of these TV roms going further in the future with more extreme modifications as you see over in other forums such as XDAdevelopers. Saber roms, AOSP kangs, Slim roms etc etc? I know they compile their sources with hyped up custom script using toolchains like sabermod and linaro for example to make them run faster or more efficient and with more custom options for the user. There are developers who also mod the stock kernel using similar toolchains and modded source script for those android devices to also make them run faster and with more user custom features.

Are some of these roms from freaktab configured and compiled the same kind of way?

Sorry the 2nd part off topic.

Thanks!!

Comment

strange, everything is still working here, can you check the file /system/bin/preinstall.sh

it should read as follows the bit thats important is the 2 iptables lines, this blocks the rom from connecting to zidoo's server

Code:
                            #!/system/bin/sh

iptables -A INPUT -d 203.90.239.13 -j DROP
                            iptables -A INPUT -s 203.90.239.13 -j DROP

echo "do preinstall job" >> /data/log.txt
                            touch="/system/bin/touch"
                            PM="/system/bin/pm"

if [ ! -e /data/system.notfirstrun ]; then
                                     APKLIST=`ls /system/preinstall/*.apk`
                                rm -r /data/dec_out.h264
                                    rm -r /mnt/sdcard/contorl
                                for INFILES in $APKLIST
                                do
                                  echo  setup package:$INFILES >> /data/log.txt
                                  $PM install -r $INFILES
                                done

touch /data/system.notfirstrun
                            fi

echo "preinstall ok" >> /data/log.txt
                            dear friend Ionix, unfortunately I do not know what happens but my sh file is of the type that you see here in the picture attached below and is different from what you say .... unfortunately I get the activation error, what can I do !? I have to leave only the two lines you propose or do anything else !? helpppppp

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Attached Files
                            Last edited by mastro7712; 06-09-2016, 16:57.

Comment

Originally posted by androidfr33k View Post
                              Hi lonix,

Been a while since I updated because there seems to be no need everything works just fine here, I had a couple questions though. Is your latest release equivalent to the zidoo base release version 1.0.38? There is also a new ZDMC base for kodi 16.1 released by zidoo right after they released their new firmware version 1.0.38. Is this something that can be installed after we install your latest firmware version? I see you have not released the kernel for other boxes yet but after I install your latest firmware, can I extract the kernel from Zidoo v1.0.38 and install that or do I need to wait for you to prepare the kernel?

Do you see the possibility of these TV roms going further in the future with more extreme modifications as you see over in other forums such as XDAdevelopers. Saber roms, AOSP kangs, Slim roms etc etc? I know they compile their sources with hyped up custom script using toolchains like sabermod and linaro for example to make them run faster or more efficient and with more custom options for the user. There are developers who also mod the stock kernel using similar toolchains and modded source script for those android devices to also make them run faster and with more user custom features.

Are some of these roms from freaktab configured and compiled the same kind of way?

Sorry the 2nd part off topic.

Thanks!!
                              I understand, if everything is working for you it's probably best to stick to the older version, it seems that every time the team at zidoo fix something they manage to break something else.

A bit like me. 😥

The reason I build the kernel for tronsmart is because the stock version has major problems.

These other roms are built from source, where as I've just altered a precompiled ROM.

Comment

Originally posted by mastro7712 View Post

dear friend Ionix, unfortunately I do not know what happens but my sh file is of the type that you see here in the picture attached below and is different from what you say .... unfortunately I get the activation error, what can I do !? I have to leave only the two lines you propose or do anything else !? helpppppp

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
                                You definitely need the file with 4 lines IP block, but anyway, the second fix should work itself alone, without the blocked IPs. On my Z68 only the second fix is installed, and I recently checked it: I get no illegal acivation message.
                                I don't know what happened to you, I guess, some files stayed in your box, without replacing them by the new install package. Are you sure that you erased the flash memory before flashing the new rom? Or maybe you installed the zip package from TWRP? This second way does not replace everything, so maybe is better to install the full rom with Android tool, and wipe (erase) the flash memory before flashing the new one. I always do this last one.
                                Regards, STZO

Comment

Working...
                                X