No announcement yet.

Modded ROM's for Tronsmart R68 "Tronsplant your ROM"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For I68G, i have test kernel v9 makes BT and 2,4GHz WiFi work but no 5GHz.
    (with 9.2).
    (and still sound micro cut in kodi passthrough).
    thank you for your work.
    Last edited by shivattaque; 05-02-2016, 11:50.

Comment

I have the original Tronsmart non gigabit Ethernet R68 and running Ionix V 9 Rev 2 and everything seems to be working. My game pad connects with BT and works, tested my 5gh wifi and it works also.

I normally use Ethernet, but thought I would test and see if it works. I tested it using the included ZDMC and playing my BlueRay rip of Avatar.
      Video h264 1920 x 1080 around 30mbps. Starts playing right away with no dropped or skipped frames. Has an occasional short buffer.
      Audio playing DTS-HD MA

Also, tested my live HD TV streams and this rom plays the streams without any buffering.

I am using a Trendnet TEW-818DRU wireless router (no external antennas) which is approximately 30 feet from R68 with no obstructions.

This Rom is the best I have ever used on my Tronsmart R68 with the 100mbps Ethernet.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Hi, axionflow

Try this link,
        https://mega.nz/#!DNJj3QZb!m5kZ7yGk1...Cxsh0xHqaxsdJA

I think the problem is NFS support.

Ionix, no found anything this ROM versión. For me is complete funtionability. Maybe NFS, need new gapps file, 4/28/2016_update

Comment

hi is there any rom 4.2 or 4.4 on rk3368

Comment

Originally posted by axionflow View Post

Hi, axionflow

Try this link,
            https://mega.nz/#!DNJj3QZb!m5kZ7yGk1...Cxsh0xHqaxsdJA

I think the problem is NFS support.

Ionix, no found anything this ROM versión. For me is complete funtionability. Maybe NFS, need new gapps file, 4/28/2016_update
            NFS support needs kernel drivers.
            Stock Tronsmart kernels don't have NFS support, only Zidoo X6, Nagrace RK3368 & Ugoos UT4 has NFS support in the kernel as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by dzo nywzk View Post
              hi is there any rom 4.2 or 4.4 on rk3368
              No, only Lollipop and Marshmallow.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

NFS support needs kernel drivers.
                Stock Tronsmart kernels don't have NFS support, only Zidoo X6, Nagrace RK3368 & Ugoos UT4 has NFS support in the kernel as far as I know.
                I added NFS support to a test kernel, but I think it's buggy.

Comment

Like a few others, I'm currently running the newest version on my beelink i68 box. Everything seems to be working well, except for a sync issue in the included version of Kodi after auto refresh rate switching when bitstreaming audio. If I'm running the UI in 1080p60 and load a 23.976 fps video, the refresh rate switches to 24p on my Samsung LED, but the audio is about 5 seconds ahead of the video. This doesn't happen if bitstreaming is disabled, or if the refresh rate switching is turned off, and setting a pause delay doesn't make a difference. If I access the audio menu during playback and toggle passthrough off, then back on, the audio and video are back in sync. Any idea if this is a firmware or kodi issue? I'm definitely leaning towards it being kodi, but I'm interested in hearing if anyone else has had this issue and has any suggestions. I'm using HDMI for audio and video if that makes a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron407 View Post
                    Like a few others, I'm currently running the newest version on my beelink i68 box. Everything seems to be working well, except for a sync issue in the included version of Kodi after auto refresh rate switching when bitstreaming audio. If I'm running the UI in 1080p60 and load a 23.976 fps video, the refresh rate switches to 24p on my Samsung LED, but the audio is about 5 seconds ahead of the video. This doesn't happen if bitstreaming is disabled, or if the refresh rate switching is turned off, and setting a pause delay doesn't make a difference. If I access the audio menu during playback and toggle passthrough off, then back on, the audio and video are back in sync. Any idea if this is a firmware or kodi issue? I'm definitely leaning towards it being kodi, but I'm interested in hearing if anyone else has had this issue and has any suggestions. I'm using HDMI for audio and video if that makes a difference.
                    Hi Aaron,

I experiencd the same issue as I described in post #547, but since I set pause during framerate change (quite long: 6 second) it has completely gone (v8.3, ZDMC, KODI 16). I still use v8.3, I'm fully satisfied with it. My box is Tronsmart Meta R68 2/16 Gb Lan.
                    Regards, STZO
                    Regards, STZO

Comment

I've tried that, but, unfortunately, it doesn't make a difference. I've tried delays from 0 to 20 seconds, but the sync issue remains. *sigh*

Comment

I am running 9v2 with ZDMC 16.02 and experience audio issues too. However, the offset requirements make the box very usable. My only minor issue is DTS-HD & DTS-MA audio streams not being handled..
                        Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Hi everyone,

Can someone with a beelink i68 please test this kernel

Also, I am releasing TronZidv9-3 /system only update I have tested and seems stable YMMV.
                          includes

- Zidoo 1.0.36

Comment

Sorry for asking a question that might have an answer buried somewhere in the pages, but is there any reason that I can't flash the updates and kernels through the stock recovery instead of installing TWRP? I recognize the potential benefits of a custom recovery in terms of nandroid backups, etc., but I'd prefer to stick with stock for now. If so, I could probably flash the files on my i68 to test.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron407 View Post
                              Sorry for asking a question that might have an answer buried somewhere in the pages, but is there any reason that I can't flash the updates and kernels through the stock recovery instead of installing TWRP? I recognize the potential benefits of a custom recovery in terms of nandroid backups, etc., but I'd prefer to stick with stock for now. If so, I could probably flash the files on my i68 to test.
                              basically because the scripts are writen for TWRP
                              Last edited by lonix; 05-08-2016, 03:03.

Comment

Originally posted by lonix View Post
                                Hi everyone,

Can someone with a beelink i68 please test http://https://mega.nz/#!CM4zzKLa!nP4tlsWvb0FW-oESxkmkaEBYA1i1aP3fYFLVbRQ8m6c"]this kernel[/URL]

Also, I am releasing https://mega.nz/#!vJQGhB5T!lDppTY_Z0EID9o4DVco71VP45b3-ZSr6u1Jwl725FdA"]TronZidv9-3 /system only[/URL] update I have tested and seems stable YMMV.
                                includes

- Zidoo 1.0.36
                                cool, will test beelink-image asap tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X