Modded ROM's for Tronsmart R68 "Tronsplant your ROM"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi guys..

how can i unroot this firmware or could i..?

Comment

I have the tronsmart 100Mbps and installed your latest modded Rom using my kernal per your great instructions. Everything is working great so far, stock remote works, WiFi and Ethernet work. I used your twerp recovery to install the activation fix zip, but I am still getting the activation illigal popup. Any ideas?
      Thanks

Edit: Went into system buildprop and removed "o" from the device name Zidoo x6 pro. Seems to work, no more popups.
      Last edited by clarkss12; 04-29-2016, 02:10.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by l30ns View Post
        Yes! Your kernel v8 (BeeZid-Kernel-v8.zip) makes BT and 2,4GHz WiFi work nicely out of the box w/o any file replacement or nvram_AP6330.txt renaming.
        https://mega.nz/#!qMZ3TYCR!zE_PTaTYr...RBKsIMQaH 1y-0

Please test this kernel, TWRP flash... sorry this is going to be trial and error.

edit: try link again?
        Last edited by lonix; 04-29-2016, 08:42.

Comment

Originally posted by lonix View Post

https://mega.nz/#!qMZ3TYCR!zE_PTaTYrRAdefZOu6inGxm1XzgLqaRBKsIMQaH 1y-0
          Please test this kernel, TWRP flash... sorry this is going to be trial and error.
          Thanks! I'll do it tonight at home and report back. However, the download link asks for a Decryption key that you are supposed to provide.

Edit: Much better! Thanks!
          Last edited by l30ns; 04-29-2016, 11:51.

Comment

Originally posted by ZamSoonLoo View Post
            hi guys..

how can i unroot this firmware or could i..?
            use SuperSU full unroot option

Comment

Those antennas arent connected to anything ahaha, now to fix this pcb i should be looking someone who can fix this.

Comment

Originally posted by brickmojoccatz View Post
                Those antennas arent connected to anything ahaha, now to fix this pcb i should be looking someone who can fix this.
                Can you send it back to the seller?

Comment

lonix. Kudos on 9v2! I always like TWRP recovery. ZDMC on this ROM gives the i68g a stutter free Kodi. It has some minor issues with audio offset on some videos, but is easily adjusted. Fixing BT & Wifi is pretty straight forward and well documented. Your work is appreciated.
                  Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

I am with my question here in a false portal, but feel very cared for. Does anyone know an alternative for Android in the way of "DNS Jumper". Important would be the automatic start when starting the Android box and software. Besides these, a program would be interesting for me, as DNS Leak fixed. Thanxs and Greetings from Downtown Germany (Berlin)

Comment

Have you tried CyberGhost? This does much of what DNS Jumper does. Free on one device. European based.
                      Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

https://mega.nz/#!qMZ3TYCR!zE_PTaTYr...RBKsIMQaH 1y-0
                        edit: try link again?
                        I'm sad to inform you that also this version is the same. 2G WiFi and BT and all the other goodies work right away, but 5G WiFi is not recognized. Any other ideas?

Comment

I'm sad to inform you that also this version is the same. 2G WiFi and BT and all the other goodies work right away, but 5G WiFi is not recognized. Any other ideas?
                          Did you say the Tronsmart kernel works out of the box?

Comment

Did you say the Tronsmart kernel works out of the box?
                            The kernel works the same as before. Once you install it via TWRP 2G WiFi & BT works without any extra fixing required (file replacing to fix wifi, I mean.). However, the 5g WiFi is not operational.

Comment

The kernel works the same as before. Once you install it via TWRP 2G WiFi & BT works without any extra fixing required (file replacing to fix wifi, I mean.). However, the 5g WiFi is not operational.
                              Sorry I meant tronsmart stock kernel.

Comment

Sorry I meant tronsmart stock kernel.
                                Tronsmart stock kernel (kernel & resources img) extracted from 206L1 firmware (you can get files here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sq7zkdree...yOEw33tga?dl=0) make the hardware (BT & 5G WiFi) work, but the video stutter is super bad as we are spoiled by your fixes towards this problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X