Modded ROM's for Tronsmart R68 "Tronsplant your ROM"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stzo View Post

As far as I know, the difference between the two versions - as the KODI installation is concerned - is in the librkffplayer only.
    I used meld to merge the differences and forgot to delve into the /system/lib folder.

There were actually quite a few files that have been updated, mostly to do with audio.

Comment

Originally posted by lonix View Post

I used meld to merge the differences and forgot to delve into the /system/lib folder.

There were actually quite a few files that have been updated, mostly to do with audio.

Is the activation problem is preinstall.sh can you? I have a transplant 3229, and now there is the problem of activation, please tell me, thank you!!

Comment

Silly question :
        How do you know the 5 ghz does not?
        From what rom, 5GHz is not working?

Comment

Originally posted by thunder k View Post
          Silly question :
          From what rom, 5GHz is not working?
          9.4 zidoo for beelink I68 e tronsmart R68

Comment

Originally posted by 251643711 View Post

Is the activation problem is preinstall.sh can you? I have a transplant 3229, and now there is the problem of activation, please tell me, thank you!!
            This version has 2 activation bypasses, preinstall.sh and also android.policy.jar is patched.

Comment

will this be updated to the 1.0.38 base?

Comment

Originally posted by thunder k View Post
                Silly question :
                If you have 5GHz working, you will see two entries for the same SSID in the wireless settings.
                On clicking one of them it will show 2.4Ghz under Frequency and on clicking the other it will show 5Ghz under Frequency.

Comment

hi! thanks all for your work on this rom... makes life better.

Anyone has problems with standby option? Every time I use standby then system doesnt restart network and kodi cant access to files on NAS.... any idea?

Regards,

Comment

You confirm that operates in 5GHz rom 9.2 and 9.3 ? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ontherocks View Post
                      If you have 5GHz working, you will see two entries for the same SSID in the wireless settings.
                      On clicking one of them it will show 2.4Ghz under Frequency and on clicking the other it will show 5Ghz under Frequency.
                      beelink of I68 5 ghz does not work !! It detects only networks at 2.4 GHz

Comment

does development still go on?
                        it's quite here

Comment

Guys, but do you think the problem of slow motion and stuttering may depend on what !? happens to be a problem of your TV or box or app settings I use !? I use IPTV extreame of Beelink I68 .... someone has some idea !?

Comment

New full firmware 9.4 works very fine for me.... only tested some hours.

Comment

Originally posted by jorgitobg View Post
                              New full firmware 9.4 works very fine for me.... only tested some hours.
                              I found the guys here was my problem .... basically was the APP that I used that gave me such problems ... changed APP now everything is ok ... only it remains to integrate the new rev. the Bluetooth and fix network 5GHz !! Now the rest is going great !! Thanks a lot to all developers ...

Comment

Originally posted by mastro7712 View Post

I found the guys here was my problem .... basically was the APP that I used that gave me such problems ... changed APP now everything is ok ... only it remains to integrate the new rev. the Bluetooth and fix network 5GHz !! Now the rest is going great !! Thanks a lot to all developers ...
                                Hi Mastro7712,

What is that APP you mention?
                                Regards, STZO

Comment

Working...
                                X