No announcement yet.

Modded ROM's for Tronsmart R68 "Tronsplant your ROM"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

minixfreak, that's interesting. Can you pull out this Ugoos kodi into an apk so I can try this without installing the rom. Not sure if that would work standalone.
    Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta
    CS968 -> HTC_T018 v4 20131216 with MTK
    GM282 (aka CX 919 II aka J22) - dead

Comment

Ugoos put it for download on their website ... for everyone to download ... test it out u womt be dissappointed...

Comment

Great, found it in attached link. I will try it out.
        Ugoos official downloads page
        Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta

Comment

So what do u think of ugoos kodi?

Comment

I have a UGOOS UT3S and just upgraded to 3.0.7 which has the UGOOS forked KODI. It has corrected all of my issues. Audio Sync, DTS_HD & Master. I was thinking of replacing ZDMC on my i68g with it and give it a try. I am running 9v3 and ZDMC has been doing a decent job. Let me backup ZDMC and install the UGOOS fork. Stay tuned.

Testing Results:
            Forget using it with this ROM. It abends as soon as you load a video. Dropped back to ZDMC 1.0.36.
            Last edited by cjeman; 07-17-2016, 21:57.
            Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
              So what do u think of ugoos kodi?
              Will try it in a week when I have access to my R68. (Away on a vacation now&#128578
              Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                let me know if you get 5ghz wifi working on ap6330 wifi ..... Also i find the ugoos kodi the best kodi by far even better then zidoo ..... im sticking to there version .... quick and responsive and passthrough works for me without audio sync issues ..... just have to disable mediacodec(surface).... maybe you should try to incorporate this in your roms .....zdmc is sluggish and so much audio issues .... hope you like my advice .... just an opinion ...... just trying to make rk3368 boxes better ....
                Does it fix the problem of 23.976p playback micro stutter, when auto refresh rate is turned on in Kodi??

Many Thanks.

Comment

v 9.5 has a problem "activation".

Comment

Very stuttering zdmc (also Kodi Ugoos compiler) in this last 9.5 full rom version with dolby atmos passthrough...

anyone else experiencing same issue?

Comment

Any link to download the complete stock Zidoo X6 ROM?
                      All I see are OTA zips.

Comment

Originally posted by ontherocks View Post
                        Any link to download the complete stock Zidoo X6 ROM?
                        All I see are OTA zips.
                        MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post
                          MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
                          Thanks buddy

Comment

Originally posted by androidfr33k View Post

Tried both methods. After it boots I have a blank screen with only the time flashing. I can just flash the stock Zidoo rom and do an OTA update and then use their root installer they have a link to. I actually already tried that and it worked fine. The only thing I have no idea how to get TWRP installed. I did try flashing recovery.img from your latest rom using Android Tool 2.35. Its says ok in the end but I can only boot into android revovery not TWRP? I also tried installing twrprecovery.img using AndroidTool after renaming twrprecovery to recovery.img and again it only will boot to the stock android recovery partition not TWRP?

Just cannot win at all with all the road blocks I am encountering having a Zidoo X6 Pro device.

Edited:

Got it to work but had to update TWRP to 3.02 and Supersu to 2.74 beta and after that I was able to install the boot.img from Zidoo OTA 1.0.38 update as you had explained. Its the oddest thing that the Abdul 2.8.7 version did install the boot.img but did not seem to work after boot. ANyhow all good now. Thanks!!

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...=1466986086957

Edited Again:

I must have done something wrong the first time so I decided to start over since it was bugging me so much. It worked exactly as you said from start until finish using TWRP. I just forgot to choose boot partition the first time so it has nothing to do with a later version of TWRP or Supersu.

There is a minor bug in TWRP for at least the Zidoo X6 Pro. The controller does not work nor does the USB without powering it with a USB to PC and device then keyboard mouse and USB flash drive will work. Same with updated 64 bit version of TWRP link above.
                            hi, i tested flash on zidoo x6 with android tool ,not work (black screen)... how i can flash boot.img with twrp ?

Comment

looks like the stock firmware has a new update fixing alot of problems .. http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?thre...91/#post-12662 any chance of getting rom patched with the new updates?

Comment

yeah, ionix, please don't let us dying here

Gesendet von meinem s3 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X