No announcement yet.

Modded ROM's for Tronsmart R68 "Tronsplant your ROM"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lonix or whoever might be able to answer these questions. I have both the Tronsmart and Zidoo X6 pro boxes and was going to try and just install Zidoo's stock rom on the Zidoo X6 Pro, but want to root it. Is there a supersu binary zip that someone can direct me to that I can install through TWRP. Is there more involved like installing busy box etc? I am unsure if Zidoo's stock rom will overwrite my TWRP recovery partition if I install their IMG using their recommended utility to flash the rom, and if it will overwrite the twrp partition, I need to figure out how to make a zip installer for TWRP. If anyone has a link on how to do this I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Edited:

I think there is a tool that will allow you to remove partitions from the img so I guess I could remove the recovery img so it will not overwrite the TWRP partition, then install the img through twrp?
    Last edited by androidfr33k; 01-01-2017, 00:50.

Comment

Originally posted by saulin
      Yeah nothing crucial there worth of update. I am still on V6 and it works perfect. I saw that some people had problems with flashing V7, so I am still lazy to backup everything before flashing
      Anyway, tried to install xposed on every possible way I found on the net, but no luck Did anyone successfully installed exposed on any RK3688 device?
      I installed xposed framework on Beelink rk3368 with marshmallow(ver. 23) succesfully.
      On this device using tronzi 9.5 lollipop i did not succeed too.
      Maybe someone can guide us.

Comment

Hi,

Does this rom support pass through of KODI 17 via API23 ?

Thank you

Comment

lonix Hello, just a quick question ROM works perfect somehow I seem to have 5Ghz WiFi working don't know how? think I installed wesser kernel and resource instead of latest stock k and r.

Problem is ROM won't go into sleep and need best settings for kernel ediutor.
          Thanks

Comment

Its ok sorted sleep problem, just need best settings for kernel ediutor anyone? Thanks

Comment

How can you update kodi to krypton 17

Comment

Im having issues with Zidoo x6 Pro Illegal Authorized. I was triying with fix in first post and updating latest flashable ROM but still not workin for me. I didnt make any changes before that.

Im running in i68 device.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mambanegra24 View Post
                  Im having issues with Zidoo x6 Pro Illegal Authorized. I was triying with fix in first post and updating latest flashable ROM but still not workin for me. I didnt make any changes before that.

Im running in i68 device.

Thanks!
                  I have the same issue. the fix doesn't work.
                  Last edited by mikriloulou; 03-08-2017, 20:06.

Comment

Try the "lifetime fix":

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Stzo
                    Regards, STZO

Comment

Originally posted by Stzo View Post
                      THANK YOU A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Everything work!!

Comment

Originally posted by mikriloulou View Post

THANK YOU A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Everything work!!
                        Welcome!
                        Regards, STZO

Comment

Originally posted by Stzo View Post
                          Try the "lifetime fix":

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Stzo
                          How can I apply this? Do I just download and save, or do I need to flash it with TWRP?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

i got my box from amazon Rupa version of i68 and that rom killed it self and now i got this one in place and i gotta say
                            wow ! thank's for the rom ! looks so cool on this i68 box ! u made me very happy with this !

Comment

one last thing do you know why my blue led is not on ?
                              i have the red but no blue

Comment

Originally posted by newsky View Post

How can I apply this? Do I just download and save, or do I need to flash it with TWRP?

Thanks in advance.
                                Yes.
                                Regards, STZO

Comment

Working...
                                X