Modded ROM's for Tronsmart R68 "Tronsplant your ROM"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, guys!
    Is there a way to tweak audio/video sync on SYSTEM wide level for this rom? Probably there is a config file for that
    My problem is with HDMI connected to TV video being slower than and thus out of sync with Audio connected from Tvbox via Toslynk (optical) to Amplifier. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by l30ns View Post
      Hi, guys!
      Is there a way to tweak audio/video sync on SYSTEM wide level for this rom? Probably there is a config file for that
      My problem is with HDMI connected to TV video being slower than and thus out of sync with Audio connected from Tvbox via Toslynk (optical) to Amplifier. Any ideas?
      Hi,

In KODI you can set a time lag for all media, but you also may check this post here:

A lot of addons are available for KODI, so you have a good chance to watch all media inside KODI and therefore the time lag setting may solve your problem.

Regards, STZO

Comment

Hi again,

I confirm that ZDMC from Zidoo ROM 1.0.36 is better than v34 which is included with the rom v8.3
        Anyone who has the "old" kodi of v34, can easily change to this newer version without reinstalling the complete ZDMC again, just needs to replace this file:

https://mega.nz/#!OwciVJ5Y!vfxqJfAAF...Jmi_RvB3HhwReA

in the \Data\apps\.... directory (go inside until you find the original .so file). (Root rights are required)

There are five steps to be done:

(1) Set the directory (where the file is located) rights to 777 first (from 755), then
        (2) Rename the original file to e.g. libkodi.so.ori
        (3) copy the new .so file, and
        (4) change the rights of the new .so file to 755
        (5) Change the directory rights back to 755.

Enjoy it. Lipsync of all passed through audio streams are quite accurate (no volume control of the passed through audios from the IR remote will so be available: probably the decoding - volume control - encoding process resulted in the audio lag before). Operation is quite stable, although sometimes exits from KODI when video stopped. Btw., the previous version did it too.
        I do recommend to change the skin to MIMIC, as this is not just a skin, but is the best configurable skin with all the features of many other skins available.
        Regards, STZO

Comment

I loaded 9v3 with the newest superSU, and it seems to be stable now. The only issue I still have is the a/v sync issue after autoframerate switching while bitstreaming audio, which I believe is a kodi/zdmc issue.

Comment

Hi everyone,

anyone still here?

I would like some people to test this new release, v9-4+ includes kernel.

Changes:

- Based on Zidoo 1.0.38
            - New Activation patch thanks STZO.
            - many kernel fixes, too many to post here.
            - removed most unnecessary apps and bloat.

Install using TWRP over previous release v8-3 or above, Full ROM Available Here

Known Bugs:

- ZDMC may not play video correctly unless you disable rockchip acceleration.
            - Please report your findings.
            - If you continue to have problems with ZDMC you can revert to the previous version available here
            Last edited by lonix; 06-06-2016, 10:22.

Comment

Is there a bug with "Google Play Store / App" ?

EDIT: SOLVED
              Last edited by JoeySmyth; 06-06-2016, 11:17.

Comment

Originally posted by lonix View Post
                Hi everyone,

anyone still here?

I would like some people to test this new release, v9-4+ includes kernel.

Changes:

- Based on Zidoo 1.0.38

Install using TWRP over previous release v8-3 or above, Full ROM Available Here

Known Bugs:

- If you continue to have problems with ZDMC you can revert to the previous version available here
                Hi lonix,

When you go back to this previous version it won't install back the old librkffplayer.so. This file is not included with the apk package, neither contained by the apk itself. Will KODI v36 work with the new .so file? (I did not test it yet.)
                Regards, STZO

Comment

Originally posted by Stzo View Post

Hi lonix,

When you go back to this previous version it won't install back the old librkffplayer.so. This file is not included with the apk package, neither contained by the apk itself. Will KODI v36 work with the new .so file? (I did not test it yet.)
                  From what I tell, the file was identical

Comment

Lonix, I installed your newest release, version 9.4 and everything is working except their version of ZDMC. It loads fine and adds the video files from my NAS, but when I click on one of the videos to play, ZDMC crashes and goes back to the Android screen. This is installed on my Tronsmart R68 Meta non-gigabit version, using the kernel and resource img files from my stock rom.

I uninstalled the ZDMC, and installed a modded Kodi 5.2 with HD Audio pass-through, and it works fine.
                    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

So .... I just flashed this rom !! My impressions are good !! everything seems to work perfectly ... The only thing you have to do is edit some files to enable the WiFi and bluetooth, (because 6330 chip) for the rest it seems that everything works perfectly !! Now the image in both live and playback of files is much smoother and without stuttering !! Thanks for everything!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lonix View Post
                        Hi everyone,

anyone still here?

I would like some people to test this https://mega.nz/#!DIIjWbRQ!c0u3EOrI6uYmW4xaZsK2-CRi6LJgF-dmVQNgNNntbnI"]new release[/URL], v9-4+ includes kernel.

Changes:

- Based on Zidoo 1.0.38

Install using TWRP over previous release v8-3 or above, https://mega.nz/#!7YwTSajZ!Vp-C7u9CFiNSn2G_Vn5rHEZkrpqH4O3XzTMnOR9Q0bg"]Full ROM Available Here[/URL]

Known Bugs:

- If you continue to have problems with ZDMC you can revert to the previous version https://mega.nz/#!WIZSFCAY!aQTacoLFlMxR7_1gTisxS6iZ97uzn3zRwcRdGrk FYRY"]available here[/URL]
                        Unfortunately I have to correct myself .... the first impression was that everything was alright, however, this ROM still shows slowdowns image ... I flashed on Beelink R68 G and reports this annoying bug ...

Comment

Point out as well that there are about Beelink I68G restart problems, if I remove the power supply and restart the box is struggling to restart ... indeed .... it does not restart !!!

Comment

Originally posted by mastro7712 View Post
                            Point out as well that there are about Beelink I68G restart problems, if I remove the power supply and restart the box is struggling to restart ... indeed .... it does not restart !!!
                            That is strange.

Comment

I do not know what happens .... but to reboot the box is blocked on the word "zidoo" every time you have to detach and re-attach the power supply to restart it, otherwise it gets stuck on the word "zidoo" it seems that there are problems in the restart. ..

Comment

Originally posted by mastro7712 View Post
                                I do not know what happens .... but to reboot the box is blocked on the word "zidoo" every time you have to detach and re-attach the power supply to restart it, otherwise it gets stuck on the word "zidoo" it seems that there are problems in the restart. ..
                                Seems to work fine on tronsmart, I have booted and rebooted many times.

Comment

Working...
                                X