No announcement yet.

Modded ROM's for Tronsmart R68 "Tronsplant your ROM"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zidoo firmware v19 flash with factory tool, update, zidoo firmware 1.34v when finish, other update with 1.36v. Install twrp with Flashify_1.9.2-64.apk(found apkmirror). Put ionix kernel zip inside android partiition and TronZid-ActivationFix-070316. Install with twrp. You have new versiĆ³n firmware (1.36). When ionix finish completed and tested, only update kernel. Easy

Comment

Hi,

I have a Nexbox Z68...had flashed ionix 9.2 w/Z68 kernal...working o.k....then installed the 1.36v over it with z68 kernal...so far so good...ir remote is working..use it only with ZiDoo Kodi and some games...no reboots...the only issue I was having is with Dolphin Browser..no Flashjet in settings...but Browser works fine!
      Last edited by freakkid; 04-23-2016, 14:24.

Comment

Hello Ionix, please help me use your rom on my device. I downloaded the v9rev2 full rom. Flashed it amd waited till it fully loaded up, IR remote not working also BT/WIFI than i flashed my original kernel and resource back but it just stays at the boot logo screen. Please help me run your rom on my device, my original kernel and resource img. Thanks in advance ! https://mega.nz/#!8lQzUZgR!mfe_v4Y39...pG2VS9QIbQ2n9s
        Last edited by brickmojoccatz; 04-23-2016, 10:26.

Comment

Originally posted by brickmojoccatz View Post
          Hello Ionix, please help me use your rom on my device. I downloaded the v9rev2 full rom. Flashed it amd waited till it fully loaded up, IR remote not working also BT/WIFI than i flashed my original kernel and resource back but it just stays at the boot logo screen. Please help me run your rom on my device, my original kernel and resource img. Thanks in advance ! https://mega.nz/#!8lQzUZgR!mfe_v4Y39...pG2VS9QIbQ2n9s
          What is the device?

Comment

It's an unknown chinese one, im afraid. Leadcool ott tv box. Thanks for the help in advance !
            http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...577767855.html

Edit: Flashed the v8rev3 full rom, than reflashed the original kernel and resource. Problem now the box wont turn back on with power cable and switch on. Only when i remove the power cable and put the power switch off and connect usb to PC ...
            Last edited by brickmojoccatz; 04-23-2016, 13:21.

Comment

It's an unknown chinese one, im afraid. Leadcool ott tv box. Thanks for the help in advance !
              http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...577767855.html

Edit: Flashed the v8rev3 full rom, than reflashed the original kernel and resource. Problem now the box wont turn back on with power cable and switch on. Only when i remove the power cable and put the power switch off and connect usb to PC ...
              Do you have a link to the original full ROM?

Comment

Unfortunately i dont have a stock image rom avaible, ive send a request for one to the company selling it Leadcool. At android settings it said rk3368-box userdebug lmy47v lihaiming.
                As for the power, i tried another adapter and the box boots, really bad quality stuff. Thanks for the help i appreciate it.

Comment

hello i have a problem if you would help me in the firing of this page on our device to full screen I mean I will be very grateful to flash any rom to deal with this not handle wizja.tv

Comment

lonix Hi,
                    I'd like to ask for an advice with WIFI on your ROM. I'm using Beelink i68G device (with 5g wifi) and it works just fine on original 206 firmware while on your ROM the wifi doesn't work unless the nvram_AP6330.txt is renamed to **6335 when wifi doesn't function in 5G mode.
                    I was hoping that simple copy of nvram_AP6335.txt from Beelink ROM would do, but it doesn't. Do you have other suggestions how to get 5G work on your ROM?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by l30ns View Post
                      Guest Hi,
                      I'd like to ask for an advice with WIFI on your ROM. I'm using Beelink i68G device (with 5g wifi) and it works just fine on original 206 firmware while on your ROM the wifi doesn't work unless the nvram_AP6330.txt is renamed to **6335 when wifi doesn't function in 5G mode.
                      I was hoping that simple copy of nvram_AP6335.txt from Beelink ROM would do, but it doesn't. Do you have other suggestions how to get 5G work on your ROM?

Thanks!
                      I built a kernel for beelink a long time ago, but nobody told me weather it worked out not.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Kinda happy today the company Leadcool send me a link to the original firmware, it's http://leadcool.net/download/RK3368_...ol_factory.zip. Appreciate your help Ionix, im hoping to run your rom on my box with your help. Cheers

edit. another problem, the device wont turn on anymore, first time it did that i changed adapter and it booted, i could also boot it from usb cable to pc. Now nothing works, tried 3 diffrent adapters, tried connecting to pc ... nothing ... Bricked i presume ..?
                        Last edited by brickmojoccatz; 04-25-2016, 08:08.

Comment

Originally posted by lonix View Post
                          I built a kernel for beelink a long time ago, but nobody told me weather it worked out not. https://mega.nz/#!rQZyVCob!_6oSj9Zvw...WgZPc9MnPnqNXA
                          Oh! Sorry! Missed that despite the search I did.
                          I managed to get 5G WiFi working by fiddling around with Android Tool and original FW, but that must lose some of your kernel tweaking goodies. I will test your kernel tonight and give you a full report.
                          I'll try to find the list of your V8 firmware tweaks to test for.

Thanks!

Comment

Kinda happy today the company Leadcool send me a link to the original firmware, it's http://leadcool.net/download/RK3368_...ol_factory.zip. Appreciate your help Ionix, im hoping to run your rom on my box with your help. Cheers

edit. another problem, the device wont turn on anymore, first time it did that i changed adapter and it booted, i could also boot it from usb cable to pc. Now nothing works, tried 3 diffrent adapters, tried connecting to pc ... nothing ... Bricked i presume ..?
                            Rockchip is unbrickable, must be bad soldering or another component.

Comment

Ionix, any suggestions ? is there still hope to be fixed (DIY) ? thanks in advance

Comment

Go over the PCB with a magnifying glass. But first try to get it into bootloader mode, check that first

Comment

Working...
                                X