Mini M8S II 4K Smart TV Box Amlogic S905X 2/8GB WiFi 10/100 LAN BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shimon View Post

It should get powered via USB-OTG once connected so it's definitely the best approach to try, short of shorting the pins
    can you show me the guide to shorting the pins? because I have restored 1 box via otg cable, but with another box, I can't because my pc not find it

Comment

Originally posted by Terminou View Post
      What TV box do you suggest? I want to buy a new that works very well.
      Well do you own an old Philips or Sony TV? If you don't you should definitely buy a mini m8s ii tv box. Otherwise if you own an old tv of Philips or Sony try something with a rockchip chipset inside. Of course find something with 2gb of ram at least!

Comment

Originally posted by lallo89 View Post

can you show me the guide to shorting the pins? because I have restored 1 box via otg cable, but with another box, I can't because my pc not find it
        Look at my post 842.
        Now I have r112 megabox but I am not satisfied due to some bugs. Every time I am in the middle of installing sth and go zapping tv stations on tv and then go again to android box it powers off. Also I can't install exodus it can't connect to fusion. I don't know why.
        So what is the best choice now? To go to megabox r115 or to official Rom and which one?? And in what way should I install the new Rom? Now I am in r112megabox I repeat. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by geornirv View Post

Look at my post 842.
          Now I have r112 megabox but I am not satisfied due to some bugs. Every time I am in the middle of installing sth and go zapping tv stations on tv and then go again to android box it powers off. Also I can't install exodus it can't connect to fusion. I don't know why.
          So what is the best choice now? To go to megabox r115 or to official Rom and which one?? And in what way should I install the new Rom? Now I am in r112megabox I repeat. Thanks.
          I think your android tv box is powers off because you have enabled the cec option. Go to settings and disable it. Otherwise i don't know what it is. Try another tv. The reason you can't install exodus and fusion is because these addons are abandonded by their developers and are not working anymore. You should try "Covenant" addon (is the same as exodus but with different name) and for fusion try the "SuperRepo" addon. So your box has no problems. You can try and installing the 115 version. Is better to have the latest versions anyway.

Comment

Is there a twrp for this box I can install?

Comment

Originally posted by pauljbl View Post
              Is there a twrp for this box I can install?
              Go on post #874

Comment

Originally posted by soulfunkdjx View Post

I think your android tv box is powers off because you have enabled the cec option. Go to settings and disable it. Otherwise i don't know what it is. Try another tv. The reason you can't install exodus and fusion is because these addons are abandonded by their developers and are not working anymore. You should try "Covenant" addon (is the same as exodus but with different name) and for fusion try the "SuperRepo" addon. So your box has no problems. You can try and installing the 115 version. Is better to have the latest versions anyway.
                No I dont mean powers off after a while. I know about cec option. It powers off when I go out of the tv box channel and go in again. Then it disconnects.
                which 115 ?? Is there a stock andcustom or only custom ?? Can you paste a link?? Thanks

Comment

Can not have the display in 4K resolution on my box ! Why ?

Comment

Originally posted by geornirv View Post

No I dont mean powers off after a while. I know about cec option. It powers off when I go out of the tv box channel and go in again. Then it disconnects.
                    which 115 ?? Is there a stock andcustom or only custom ?? Can you paste a link?? Thanks
                    115 is the latest official rom.
                    The link is in post #868
                    and the procedure in post #872.
                    The link in post #874 didn't work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico75 View Post
                      Can not have the display in 4K resolution on my box ! Why ?
                      I assume you have a 4K TV? If you have then it will be appear at the display settings.

Comment

I assume you have a 4K TV? If you have then it will be appear at the display settings.
                        Yes I have 4K TV and the hdmi cable support 4K.
                        The max resolution is 1080p in display settings.
                        In the beginning, I had 4K resolution, but not now on ATV ROM and after reinstalling original ROM.
                        What can I do ?
                        Command line on terminal ?
                        Thank you.

Comment

Do you have the latest original rom? V1.15?

Comment

Do you have the latest original rom? V1.15?
                            I don't know, I installed this ROM : MINI M8S II-D4X16_1G2G_6.0_100M0_0712.img
                            I think that my box is the D4X16 version, where download the latest original rom for D4X16 ?
                            Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by hsrn View Post
                              i had ver 109 installed on my box.
                              updating through stock recovery didn't work.
                              so i have first installed twrp 3.1.1.0 ( https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoqocX31ecnXgZwNCL9pqWEsLDw_hg )
                              then i could install ver 115 through twrp without any problems.

i have used this file to update:
                              https://yadi.sk/d/ojqQlkM43JsXmy
                              I have flashed twrp through twrp app but now when i go to twrp menu I can't navigate with the mini m8s ii remote control. How can I do that ? How do you navigate in the twrp menu ?

Comment

I don't know why this is happening.
                                Did you install the right version?
                                Are you using the original remote control?
                                Try plugging a keyboard and check if it's working.

Comment

Working...
                                X