Mini M8S II 4K Smart TV Box Amlogic S905X 2/8GB WiFi 10/100 LAN BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tatsuya_kobayashi View Post

All good. Just install android 6.x.x. All working fine. Now i'm just using mini m8s II like this but is there any rom you guys recommend? With new kodi version?
    Have you tried to connect to the Internet ? Does it connect or not with the new firmware that you have installed ?

Comment

Originally posted by geornirv View Post

Have you tried to connect to the Internet ? Does it connect or not with the new firmware that you have installed ?
      Yes, all good besides the fact that kodi stops working here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by nmou99 View Post
        Hello all, I'm new here and I have a problem with my mini m8s II box
        I have rv112 firmware installed on it and I use an Rii mx3-m remote with it and the problem is that when I want to scroll down or up a page on some apps (like chrome), the mouse select texts ... it doesnt scroll
        If you understand me then help please thanx
        Still waiting

Comment

Kodi is allways crashing. Maybe with a new ROM this will be solved. What ROM do you recommend? Is the Xannytech costom ROM good?

Comment

Why are you all helping tatsuya and not me

Comment

Ok I think I solved my problem alone : I installed firefox because I only had this problem with chrome ...

Comment

Hi. I'm new here because of a problem.
                I own the Mini M8s II which functioned perfectly until yesterday. I always left it on but yesterday it seemed stuck on the screensaver. I couldn't bring it back using my keyboard or remote, so i unplugged the power cord. That was the end of it, i can't turn it on, i used the usb cable connecting it to my pc, tried the USB burning tool but nothing. It gets to 7% and stops, saying Disk Initialize/Send command/error result.
                Can i do anything or is it dead?

Comment

Hello guys. I have noticed that my Google Play Store won'tpdate anymore. i have the version 6.8.20 and the latest version out there is 7.9.34.

Comment

I'm trying to view USTVNOW through a web browser (Chrome, Built in Browser, Dolphin, UC Browser) but the device is unable to play the channels.

It works on my ancient minix X7 and windows PC but cannot get the streams cannot be viewed on the mini m8sii with Amlogic.

Has anyone experienced the same and is there something in the firmware preventing USTVnow streams playing, its rather annoying this device cannot play such a simple stream.

Comment

Originally posted by soulfunkdjx View Post
                      Hello guys. I have noticed that my Google Play Store won'tpdate anymore. i have the version 6.8.20 and the latest version out there is 7.9.34.
                      Just noticed the same thing, I'm stuck on the same version.

Tried updating to the latest version manually but it won't install.

Comment

Is there a ROM or firmware that isen't rooted? I'm in DK and have apps that dosen't worke on rooted devices.

Comment

Originally posted by Shareisfun View Post
                          Is there a ROM or firmware that isen't rooted? I'm in DK and have apps that dosen't worke on rooted devices.
                          Try using Magisk? Works for me.

Comment

This is firmware r115. You can install it from SD, it's work but I don't have a changelog. Then boot animation is change. (source 4pda.ru)

Comment

Originally posted by array81 View Post
                              This is firmware r115. You can install it from SD, it's work but I don't have a changelog. Then boot animation is change. (source 4pda.ru)
                              Thanks for sharing.

Do you know if this update has the megabox boot animation? Or do you know if this has the brightness fix?

Comment

Originally posted by rahzel View Post

Thanks for sharing.

Do you know if this update has the megabox boot animation? Or do you know if this has the brightness fix?
                                There is a blue screen boot with 4K logo. I don't know if it fix brightness bug.

Comment

Working...
                                X