No announcement yet.

SCISHION V88 RK3229 4K Android 5.1 KODI TV BOX 1G/8G WIFI LAN Dolby DTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then you have to go the long route... that means you need the Rockchip Tool, Rockchip batch driver software, and a USB A to USB A cable.

That said, the tip about editing the build.prop also works to ensure the box still multitasks but use with care as a poorly edited build.prop will brick your device.
    Last edited by davedeluria; 03-10-2017, 02:47.

Comment

Originally posted by davedeluria View Post
      Then you have to go the long route... that means you need the Rockchip Tool, Rockchip batch driver software, and a USB A to USB A cable.

That said, the tip about editing the build.prop also works to ensure the box still multitasks but use with care as a poorly edited build.prop will brick your device.
      could you please explain it? how do i fix that?
      i need to fix it so that Netflix will play without sound delay

Comment

Here's a video how it's done.

Our 2018 #BlackFriday Super Deals have arrived! Everything you need starting at $0.99: http://bit.ly/2QUwDP1 Check out all the available coupons and get a di...

I would NOT flash it just for a Netflix problem. That's a totally different issue that re-flashing will not fix. If there's no sound sync delays in other programs then it's the Netflix app you need to fix, not the entire box.

Comment

Originally posted by omer menashe View Post

i can't find the .img there

when i used the zip file you linked or changed the .img to .zip that's the screen i get.........
          Hello, I don't own this box. I did not see where zenix said to change the name from zip to img.

I would suggest leaving the file as a zip. That is usually what Rockchip OTA update files are.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post

Hello, I don't own this box. I did not see where zenix said to change the name from zip to img.

I would suggest leaving the file as a zip. That is usually what Rockchip OTA update files are.

Good luck.
            It comes as .img.

Comment

Originally posted by davedeluria View Post
              Here's a video how it's done.

Our 2018 #BlackFriday Super Deals have arrived! Everything you need starting at $0.99: http://bit.ly/2QUwDP1 Check out all the available coupons and get a di...

I would NOT flash it just for a Netflix problem. That's a totally different issue that re-flashing will not fix. If there's no sound sync delays in other programs then it's the Netflix app you need to fix, not the entire box.
              i read that it works better in 4.4.4.

Comment

It comes as .img.
                Oops, I misread your post.

Comment

i read that it works better in 4.4.4.
                  The only way to have Netflix in sync on Scishion is to use KitKat firmware I'm afraid.
                  Lollipop has sync problems for lots of apps and Marshmallow also fix it but then brake Google Play and remove pass-through support.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

The only way to have Netflix in sync on Scishion is to use KitKat firmware I'm afraid.
                    Lollipop has sync problems for lots of apps and Marshmallow also fix it but then brake Google Play and remove pass-through support.
                    can you please help me change my firmware to KitKat?

Comment

Hi, I just joined because I have this tv box model. I have a problem, I remained fixed red light and does not want to turn on either the remote control or even removing and replacing the power supply. I tried to do the flash but the device is not detected by the PC. I have to short the pins 29 and 30?
                      Sorry for my English but with google translate.

UPDATE 12/03/2017

I managed to make the flash and gave no errors.
                      But the device remains with steady red light.
                      I noticed the device that a "BX6L" transistors broke.
                      Does anyone have any idea where to buy it online?
                      I tried it on aliexpress but there is.
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.
                      Last edited by bgiovanni; 03-12-2017, 11:53.

Comment

i try to upgrade my firmware but i always get errors and fails

Comment

My v88 don't have miracast or Dlna and don't support paired with YouTube , i can't send video from mein Mobile to my V88 throw YouTube, any one have solution for this .

Comment

any help?

Comment

any help?
                              Try to remove the spaces in the folder names where the firmware is stored.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Try to remove the spaces in the folder names where the firmware is stored.
                                i did that and it got further this time, but it filed eventually

Comment

Working...
                                X