Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tango One View Post
    Is there any reason after flashing the previous version the recover bottom would no longer work.
    Cheers
    It's always a good idea to mention which box are you using... I cannot guess everytime...
    I suppose it's a Nexbox?
    If and just if is a Nexbox (old motherboard) : flash THIS trough TWRP then flash back the most recent release of Nexbox fw.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

It's always a good idea to mention which box are you using... I cannot guess everytime...
      I suppose it's a Nexbox?
      If and just if is a Nexbox (old motherboard) : flash THIS trough TWRP then flash back the most recent release of Nexbox fw.
      Sorry Xannytech should of mentioned it was a nexbox a95x 2/16. But now you have proven your physic what's the lottery numbers for the weekend

Comment

Xannytech needs your help. I received my fourth box2 / 16 .the 16-8 with a funny Rom and also a kodi that I do not know. I wanted to change her rom. It was impossible always the same answer
        (0x00101004) Erase bootloader / LOwper / Identify / Error result
        [0x10105002] Romcode / Initialize DDR / Read initialize status / USB Control setup error. Can not install the driver wordcup device
        My usb + cable are good try on my other 3 MINIM8SII no problems my pc easily recognize my minim8 sii
        I started to prepare my floppy disk to go the way Burn Card Maker
        I notice that my device does not turn on. The unit stops lighting after 1 day of use. I think I was sold a clone, buy at .gearbest.com I asked for help at gearbest.com. No response from them thank you for your help No light. Nor blue. Nor red

Comment

hi, i have problem and i can not flash the rom. when i use the amlogic burn tool it says every time
          [0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error
          I tried this rom and other but the problem stays the same.

I tried also and the sd card but nothing happens. Can anyone help me? No my tv box wont work at all.

Comment

Originally posted by zafeira View Post
            hi, i have problem and i can not flash the rom. when i use the amlogic burn tool it says every time
            [0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error
            I tried this rom and other but the problem stays the same.

I tried also and the sd card but nothing happens. Can anyone help me? No my tv box wont work at all.
            I have no idea of which device are you using... It's a little bit difficult give help without informations

Comment

Originally posted by totor54 View Post
              Xannytech needs your help. I received my fourth box2 / 16 .the 16-8 with a funny Rom and also a kodi that I do not know. I wanted to change her rom. It was impossible always the same answer
              (0x00101004) Erase bootloader / LOwper / Identify / Error result
              [0x10105002] Romcode / Initialize DDR / Read initialize status / USB Control setup error. Can not install the driver wordcup device
              My usb + cable are good try on my other 3 MINIM8SII no problems my pc easily recognize my minim8 sii
              I started to prepare my floppy disk to go the way Burn Card Maker
              I notice that my device does not turn on. The unit stops lighting after 1 day of use. I think I was sold a clone, buy at .gearbest.com I asked for help at gearbest.com. No response from them thank you for your help No light. Nor blue. Nor red
              BE careful some NEW devices has new motherboard and cannot be flashed with my rom or any custom... but from the error i think your device is not recognized by drivers...

Comment

Is some users interested to test a Xtmod Android TV version? it's a very nice piece of software even though is just a beta 3.
                Let me know.

Comment

I have no idea of which device are you using... It's a little bit difficult give help without informations

My mistake my tv box is mini m8s II 2GB RAM.

Comment

Then chances are that you got a new rev of the motherboard (just like many of us from Gearbest...).

Comment

My mistake my tv box is mini m8s II 2GB RAM.
                      Some very new devices are out with a new motherboard, the original Mini M8SII has a reference P212 Motherboard. Flashing new devices with new motherboard could bring to unfuncional devices. But i cannot be sure which device do you own. You should open it.

Anyway if you own the right Mini M8SII or a P212 device the procedure to force a little the flash it's pretty simple (i'm not responsible if your device is not compatible):
                      - open the Amlogic Burnig Tool 2.08;
                      - select english language (it's better );
                      - import the rom you want to flash;
                      - click start on the program;
                      - insert a usb plug in the PC port;
                      - take a toothpick;
                      - insert toothpick in the reset button of the Mini M8S II (the device has to be powered off and disconnected) and keep reset button pressed (normally i do this with my left hand);
                      - Plug the other end of the cable in the usb port near HDMI;
                      - wait until windows recognize the box with toothpick pressing reset;
                      - the flash will start.

Comment

Some very new devices are out with a new motherboard, the original Mini M8SII has a reference P212 Motherboard. Flashing new devices with new motherboard could bring to unfuncional devices. But i cannot be sure which device do you own. You should open it.

Anyway if you own the right Mini M8SII or a P212 device the procedure to force a little the flash it's pretty simple (i'm not responsible if your device is not compatible):
                        - open the Amlogic Burnig Tool 2.08;
                        - select english language (it's better );
                        - import the rom you want to flash;
                        - click start on the program;
                        - insert a usb plug in the PC port;
                        - take a toothpick;
                        - insert toothpick in the reset button of the Mini M8S II (the device has to be powered off and disconnected) and keep reset button pressed (normally i do this with my left hand);
                        - Plug the other end of the cable in the usb port near HDMI;
                        - wait until windows recognize the box with toothpick pressing reset;
                        - the flash will start.
                        thank you very much for your info. I will try again. But as you can see from the pics maybe i was mistaken and it's not mini m8s ii? i thought that it was amlogic s905x instead i can see that it says s905??? So please can anyone confirm that i am right or wrong? So maybe the whole point was wrong firmware? Or i am
                        Anyway, i will try your info to see what happens. Thanks again
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

thank you very much for your info. I will try again. But as you can see from the pics maybe i was mistaken and it's not mini m8s ii? i thought that it was amlogic s905x instead i can see that it says s905??? So please can anyone confirm that i am right or wrong? So maybe the whole point was wrong firmware? Or i am
                          Anyway, i will try your info to see what happens. Thanks again
                          It's a Original Mini M8SII with reference P212 Board so it's safe to flash.

Comment

It's a Original Mini M8SII with reference P212 Board so it's safe to flash.
                            Thanks, but unfortunatelly i did exactly what you said with amlogic burning tool 2.0.8 in 2 different pc but it stays in the same problem. It always stops on 2% and it says "[0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error"
                            I am out of solutions what else could i do? The box is not working at all. It just pops up the blue light and i cant see anything. I know that i erased the bootloader and now is useless unless i flash some kind of firmware. I will try again anyway thanks a lot Xannytech for your time.

Comment

ta reponse est la
                              Bricked "Mini M8S II" (Clone?) - Looking for help with NAND-pin
                              http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-with-nand-pin
                              poste 60 merci Lukovsky pour la rom

Comment

Xannytech Here are my photos of my Mini M8SII sold by gearbest. It is a clone
                                The manufacturer of the box - Netxeon Recover my clone. There is no OTA update
                                There is a qodi. Not spmc kodi
                                thank
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X