Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ihv mp4 so i will add it in var/etc chmod 644 or i hv to do some thing else so i get video on boot

Comment

Originally posted by maani_ch View Post
      ihv mp4 so i will add it in var/etc chmod 644 or i hv to do some thing else so i get video on boot
      rename it bootvideo

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
        Hi xammytech ,

that is a good Info for other Rom Devs , Thanks again .

greetings / gefattern
        Most of the actual Android apps are yet zipaligned, and zipaligning it's someting that a developer yet know

Comment

trying to make backup with TWRP recovery mode after deleting many apps like kodi music video netflix and adding my app of 60mb while backing up now the size shown i s arround 2011MB. is it normal or its huge or required some xtra work. To install on other boxes should i zip the backup folder and install through usb burning tools . If you can give some tips.
          Regards

Comment

Originally posted by maani_ch View Post
            trying to make backup with TWRP recovery mode after deleting many apps like kodi music video netflix and adding my app of 60mb while backing up now the size shown i s arround 2011MB. is it normal or its huge or required some xtra work. To install on other boxes should i zip the backup folder and install through usb burning tools . If you can give some tips.
            Regards
            You can reinstall a backup done by twrp through twrp, it's huge because it's included data partition. To be flashed with Usb Burning tool you need to decompile and recompile the whole rom, but you can't do it with my Roms, if you try that you'll got a error recompiling a and problem in recovery. You asked me just to give your re-customization to family and friends...

Comment

Dont know if its a stupid question. that a custom rom from ur side possible with donation ?

Comment

THANKS!!!! working perfect on Mini M8S II

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
                  So for the users that own a Mini M8SII with D4X16 Motherboard i created a FW that should work on their devices.
                  It's a updated version of my Custom with Bootloader and other part of the FW that has been posted here for D4X16 motherboard devices.:
                  XTMOD 2.9 for D4X16
                  I obviously did not test this ROM 'cause i do not own such device, but if you own one and need a custom for it try it and report here in my thread.

Xanny
                  Wifi speed is the same(slow) with Xannytech XTMOD 2.9 for D4X16 ROM.

Comment

Originally posted by gale View Post

Wifi speed is the same(slow) with Xannytech XTMOD 2.9 for D4X16 ROM.
                    You wrote that two times, here and in the thread about how to unbrick, so it's crossposting and seems just you complaining... don't seem to you odd?
                    then please remember before talking to me, bring me RESPECT.
                    I gave to the user of your faulty revision a ultra-refined and fast custom ROM for FREE (the first and the only for a while)!!!!
                    If the WIFI is slow it's a hardware issue (poor antenna), i'm not the producer!
                    Myself installed a external antenna, problem solved.
                    You're just pityful trying to induce me to develop a better wifi driver, but i can't because i'm not the producer, if you're convinced that it's a software issue write to the one that got your money and bring respect to me.
                    CLEAR?
                    Last edited by Xannytech; 08-31-2017, 00:18.

Comment

Wifi is always issue in boxes that use tape. Try isolator or move it sometimes helps. But then again if was a priority should have got a model with external wifi
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

You wrote that two times, here and in the thread about how to unbrick, so it's crossposting and seems just you complaining... don't seem to you odd?
                        then please remember before talking to me, bring me RESPECT.
                        I gave to the user of your faulty revision a ultra-refined and fast custom ROM for FREE (the first and the only for a while)!!!!
                        If the WIFI is slow it's a hardware issue (poor antenna), i'm not the producer!
                        Myself installed a external antenna, problem solved.
                        You're just pityful trying to induce me to develop a better wifi driver, but i can't because i'm not the producer, if you're convinced that it's a software issue write to the one that got your money and bring respect to me.
                        CLEAR?
                        Slowly. Where I wrote that you blame for the slow wifi? Nowhere. The antenna can help. This problem also had a mini m8s s905.

Comment

Gale the post you linked is a fix for another box nothing to do with your post of a external fix. Your post links a wifi fix for software. Not a mod. If your not happy with wifi move along.
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi to all ,

maybe his Antenna is bad soldered ??? Best he mods a external . good luck .

gefattern

Comment

I know that for a another box. I wanted to say that the antenna will not help.

Comment

Hi,

Once unzipped, it marks me corrupt image

Comment

Working...
                                X