Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I will try it tomorrow. Just one more question: can I get back to the stock rom if yours does not fix my issue? The player is kind of new and I might start a dispute with the seller, and I don't think they would accept the device with custom rom.
    Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

yes you can!

Comment

Do I have to use this software for flashing: http://androidpcreview.com/how-to-us...firmware/3749/
        In his case which of the usb ports is the otg port?
        Sorry for the amateur question, as I said I am absolute beginner.
        Last edited by drbodyjr; 01-07-2017, 07:39.
        Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

Originally posted by drbodyjr View Post
          Do I have to use this software for flashing: http://androidpcreview.com/how-to-us...firmware/3749/
          In his case which of the usb ports is the otg port?
          Sorry for the amateur question, as I said I am absolute beginner.
          USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.8_x86 is the correct tool for flashing this ROM. Note that it will run correctly on Windows 10 x64.

Here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...urn-tool-2-0-7

Use the USB port at the rear for flashing (on the T95U) rather than the one on the side.

1) To flash, disconnect EVERY cable (including power) on the TV box.
          2) Fire up the USB burning tool on the laptop (or PC)
          3) Connect a USB-2 port on the laptop to the rear USB port on the TV box
          4) Hold the power button in for several seconds on the TV box until the USB burning tool gets a connection
          5) You can re-connect the power cable on the TV box at this point if you wish (sensible)
          6) Proceed with the flash

Before you start, I suggest that you use RootExplorer to take a copy of ./system/media/bootanimation.zip and store it somewhere safe. You may find it useful once you have installed this ROM
          Last edited by Yemble; 01-07-2017, 16:38.

Comment

I've a T95Z Plus. Can I connect it to my home theatre with optical cable to have dts and dolby digital 5.1 sounds ? How can I update it with this firmware ? Because if I open USB Burning Tool, load firmware and connect box to my laptop, nothing it's recognized
            Last edited by aragorn73; 01-07-2017, 17:14.

Comment

Thanks for this mate, excellent work. Been waiting to flash my box since i had it and just found ya.

Comment

can i do the burn with an sd card????and if yes is there a procedure???thanks

Comment

Ok, I am a bit scared to brick my box so I will prepare a boot card as well.
                  I downloaded an amlogic bootcard maker (might be an old version though) and the latest stock firmware from this forum (0004). I followed the instructions of chinagadgetreviews, but... how do I make a boot card? The program just makes a fresh format of my microsd, but I can not find the files I do have to copy on it.
                  I might be hopless. Please give me detailed instructions!
                  Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...278#post621278

I know they are different boxes but on that they are all the same.
                    Just follow that, or course use this rom and not the rom on that post....

Comment

Thank you Superceleron, I really appreciate your help!
                      Now I have everything to make magic. An a-a usb cable, your rom, the burning tool and of course for the backup plan the bootcard.
                      I can make it tomorrow, after work. I hope the next time I write to you will be the one when I buy you a beer. :-)
                      Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

Guys I cannot get over this issue.. please help.

My device is T95U Pro

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Try to use power supply if not already, when the error appears don't stop USB tool, unplug usb and replug, should start again and continue
                          treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hey everyone, first post! I'm starting to get into these boxes and I've run into a problem that I can't seem to find the answer too. I have a T95U Pro which I flashed SC's rom too but now I can't get the ADB authorization window to pop up.

I have tried "Revoking ADB Permissions", and resetting the ADB server but no to avail. I've found some sort-of related solutions online like deleting /data/misc/adb/adb_keys but the file doesn't exist. I would assume since I haven't authorized anything on the device yet.

Has anyone ran into this or could offer some help? I'm off to work for the rest of the day but I'll get back into it tonight.

Thanks!

Comment

Superceleron, there was just one img (aml_upgrade_package.img) in the t95z plus stock firmware. I made the boot card according to Valeks post (The one you recommended). I hope it will work now. :-)
                              Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

Originally posted by trebor
                                Try to use power supply if not already, when the error appears don't stop USB tool, unplug usb and replug, should start again and continue
                                Thank you for replying..
                                sadly, it didn't work .. still getting the same error.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X