This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!
    I'm on Nexbox A1 and just flashed this ROM.
    How do I get the IR remote to work?

Comment

Delete this post
      Last edited by Vispen74; 01-24-2017, 22:07.

Comment

Thank you superceleron for all your effort and dedication !
        Of course you do this because you enjoy doing it, but sharing your work with the community, offering hours of joy, pleasure and entertainment to others, without asking for something in return is something we don't see every day, and i have to praise you for..

i must tell I'm Noob (couple of days with first box ever)..
        So I have two questions please :
        - is there a way to stop camera errors (camera not found etc) after wake up;
        - stop the rainbow of leds;

Thank you!!
        Obrigado!!

Comment

1º ??? you are getting camera errors???
          2º yes press the "led" button in the remote it only works if you are in the stock launcher!

Comment

Superceleron, Nice work ! thank you for this great, incredible rom. One app needs unroot access (DRM problem) It's my main app for all my TV chanals in Sweden - Just frustrating - I can't get it to work with the Sunvell t95z box. I tried rootcloak but no succes - what options are there to choose from ??? They emphasizes that I should have a unrooted box - then it will work. Mm ?
            The app is "Telia play plus"

Comment

You cant unroot this box because you need the "stock amlogic" "su" and i dont have it.
              On rootcloak did you cloaked all the app or just that one?

Comment

T95R Pro supported! how to turn on the lower status bar?

Comment

"You cant unroot this box because you need the "stock amlogic" "su" and i dont have it.
                  On rootcloak did you cloaked all the app or just that one?"

Just that one !

I will donate a extra bonus if you help me with this one !!! I can PM you username and password for the app (I can change it later on)
                  Regards M

Comment

Originally posted by Mahounis View Post
                    Just use the wireless mouse to pull up from the bottom of the screen...

Originally posted by mrgentleman View Post
                    "You cant unroot this box because you need the "stock amlogic" "su" and i dont have it.
                    On rootcloak did you cloaked all the app or just that one?"

Just that one !

I will donate a extra bonus if you help me with this one !!! I can PM you username and password for the app (I can change it later on)
                    Regards M
                    Try cloaking all apps, and try again!
                    No need for the pass m8, if i cant find a old s912(any device will do, no need to be speficif to this box) unrooted fw to get the original "su"...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Just use the wireless mouse to pull up from the bottom of the screen...

Try cloaking all apps, and try again!
                      No need for the pass m8, if i cant find a old s912(any device will do, no need to be speficif to this box) unrooted fw to get the original "su"...
                      Hi again ! Do you mean all my apps that I have in the box or just the "Telia play" app ?? I have 45apps in the box at this point.
                      Regards Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Mahounis View Post
                        There's a trick to this...

If you have a wireless keypad, like the Rii 8i+, hold down the left mouse key, then use the mousepad to drag the cursor up from the bottom of the screen. Easy, once you know the technique

Comment

Originally posted by mrgentleman View Post

Hi again ! Do you mean all my apps that I have in the box or just the "Telia play" app ?? I have 45apps in the box at this point.
                          Regards Michael
                          Yes all of them!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                            1º ??? you are getting camera errors???
                            2º yes press the "led" button in the remote it only works if you are in the stock launcher!
                            1* everytime i wake the box from sleep i get camera error, but i did not try to start the camera app once..
                            can i disable the cam app without causing damage to system..?

2* ok i tried it before and getting no results, because i was pressing led button while playing movie (FTMC).
                            got to press led button while being at the main screen...got it

thank you
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

that is something that is asking for a camera(another app?), and yes you can disable it.

Comment

Successfully installed on t95k pro

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X