Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because its missing in this FW's, dont forget this is no cellular!
    Try cleaning the "/data/misc/wifi" and add the file here "/system/etc/wifi/firmware/wlan"

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
      because its missing in this FW's, dont forget this is no cellular!
      Try cleaning the "/data/misc/wifi" and add the file here "/system/etc/wifi/firmware/wlan"
      Tried it, and it still have the wifi problem.

Comment

That's can be the solution?

Comment

that is programming, if you are doing app that needs the mac address.
          If you guys cant fix the issue, start thinking in sending back the box because its a HW problem... or else live with eth only!

Comment

Well I had the Rockchip SDK working for my other box rk3368 but I can't figure out the Amlogic SDK :/

EDIT: I'm still getting stuck on the camera Android.mk.

Comment

k if i get some free time i will download that sdk and see if its missing something!

Comment

k if i get some free time i will download that sdk and see if its missing something!
                Thanks, Also if you are allowed to, Could you please tell me where/how you got your sdk?
                Are you an official Amlogic partner?

Comment

I wonder... I want to test the latest RC of kodi 17, but if I does not solve my issue (exiting to android during web-stream) I want to get back to ftmc.
                  Can I download ftmc as standalone app?
                  Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

drbodyjr I would recommend you do a factory reset in your android options. It will get you back to FTMC.

Comment

Originally posted by drbodyjr
                      I wonder... I want to test the latest RC of kodi 17, but if I does not solve my issue (exiting to android during web-stream) I want to get back to ftmc.
                      Can I download ftmc as standalone app?
                      Yes you can there is a thread here for FTMC if you do a search. Don't have the link handy via mobile. You can backup your Kodi setup at /Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/ folder on the device.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the replies!
                        Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

I got android to start building... I had to get linaro from amlogic and put it in opt and per cnx website. However uboot and kernel are not. maybe I need to use some special commands.

Also android just crashed...
                          Code:
                          make: *** No rule to make target 'hardware/arm/gpu/lib/t82x_ion/libGLES_mali_default_8a_64-m.so', needed by 'out/target/product/q200/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libGLES_mali_intermediates/LINKED/libGLES_mali.so'.  Stop.
                          looks like it may be a -j8 issue. Trying with out -j8 to see if it gets further. Also kernel seems to be building now too.

EDIT: I got uboot to build now too! I'm just curious as how to get the kernel into the ota package or does it do it automatically?
                          Last edited by l33tlinuxh4x0r; 01-21-2017, 05:26.

Comment

sorry m8 im really busy with other stuff.. you need to figure it out yourself.
                            And yes you cant have -j8 i forgot to tell you that, only max -j4 or -j2 if -j4 also crashes!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingvampire View Post
                              Morning guys, i have the same wifi problem;
                              my mac address is: 02.00.00.00.00.00.
                              I have flashed the stock firmware but the problem persist.
                              my model: zenoplige t95z plus.
                              Somebody can help me?
                              did you find a solution?

Comment

Originally posted by sseng587 View Post

did you find a solution?
                                I have the same issue and opened my T95Z plus up and found that the wifi chip is not the AP6330 chip as stated in the product description, but an LTM8830 chip. Is it possible that most T95Z plus roms have the AP6330 wifi chip and when this is installed on a T95Z plus with LTM8830 chip, the wifi is disabled?

that is programming, if you are doing app that needs the mac address.
                                If you guys cant fix the issue, start thinking in sending back the box because its a HW problem... or else live with eth only!
                                I have no problem living with eth only . I have been running your rom with no limits magic build all week so far and it is perfection. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X