This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Do you have the rgb(green or pink screen) problem? And i need some free time to do it(not much this week)
    TWRP is abdul_pt territory!
    I have an old PHILIPS and time to time i have green issues
    anyway i really liked your rom and generally is very smooth in my A1 especially with the FTMC V20..
    VERY VERY NICE !
    with very minus lags!
    the only problem is with TWRP in backup and restore
    when i try to restore one of these backups i had always the same error 255 (but i assume that is permisions or wrong parts issue...)
    and one request if its possible and if you can, add an on/off button for the ethernet so we could not have to put out the cable in some tv apps...
    KEEP THE GOOD WORK........

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm about to buy T95K pro from amazon, but i don't see a Sunvell over here... there are many others T95K pro.s with Henscoqi, Morrivoe, Edal, Balight, WEILY, nansii, Leelbox and many other logos... are they still same boxes inside?

I'm looking to buy a newer miniPC, preferably T95K pro, but I want to be sure that I can get a custom ROM on it.
      I was also looking at beelink GT1... is there any big difference between two? like is one any better than another? (hardware, ROM, reliability, features)

also, can it be powered from the TV USB port?

added:
      reason I have posted it here, is I would really want to use this ROM, but according to the description, it's for Sunvell T95K pro... but I can't find it on amazon... will this ROM work on non-Sunvell T95K pro?
      Last edited by alex_a; 01-17-2017, 01:58. Reason: added information

Comment

Originally posted by DanDrunk View Post

My Wifi Mac is the same and I haven't had any issues.

EDIT:

I had to hard-wire because I was having intermittent wifi issues. Sometimes it would connect just fine but most of the time it would connect/disconnect and cycle for an hour or so before it would finally stick. This was also on the stock rom with v1 & v5 updates. Sometimes if I reset my Rogers modem (Hitron) it would connect quicker but it was never consistent.
        For the Mac address 02:00:00:00:00:00 error with Wifi device unable to switch from Off to On, after some googling I am hearing a lot of people saying that this is a hardware issue with the devices

I would like to see bootloader wifi fastboot fix similuar to what they do for radio fastboots for phones on XDA... ex: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mot...-card-t3284984

I'm looking for modem files now. My suspicion is that the radio/wifi modem files for the T95Z from all brands, ex: Sunvell, AKASO, Amlogic, Beelink are all very similar but we may need to try all of them in each our device for a fix.

Comment

superceleron any idea why my ethernet no longer works after flashing this on t95k pro?

Comment

dunno m8, i dont have that device my tester have tested that one and he said all was working fine.
            trebor can you see if yours have the same problem?
            About the wifi issue i dont have any issue in mine!

Comment

Originally posted by alex_a View Post
              Hi everyone. I'm about to buy T95K pro from amazon, but i don't see a Sunvell over here... there are many others T95K pro.s with Henscoqi, Morrivoe, Edal, Balight, WEILY, nansii, Leelbox and many other logos... are they still same boxes inside?

I'm looking to buy a newer miniPC, preferably T95K pro, but I want to be sure that I can get a custom ROM on it.
              I was also looking at beelink GT1... is there any big difference between two? like is one any better than another? (hardware, ROM, reliability, features)

also, can it be powered from the TV USB port?

added:
              reason I have posted it here, is I would really want to use this ROM, but according to the description, it's for Sunvell T95K pro... but I can't find it on amazon... will this ROM work on non-Sunvell T95K pro?
              I'm guessing that you are in the UK...

I bought my T95U from Amazon UK and it was branded CoolBitz, rather than Sunvell. Because the T95U has a rather distinctive red metal case, it was pretty obvious to me, after scrolling though the numerous pages of Android TV boxes on Amazon, that the same device was being sold under several different names. The hardware spec. was identical but there was some variance in the Kodi build version.

So, yes, one T95K box will be very much like any other T95K box, regardless of branding. This ROM will work on them all.

As for powering the device, the supplied charger with the T95U is rated 2A, so I doubt that a USB port will have sufficient juice to power the box on its own.

Comment

dunno m8, i dont have that device my tester have tested that one and he said all was working fine.
                All Good here no issues.....
                treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Ty m8

Comment

Originally posted by Yemble View Post

I'm guessing that you are in the UK...

I bought my T95U from Amazon UK and it was branded CoolBitz, rather than Sunvell. Because the T95U has a rather distinctive red metal case, it was pretty obvious to me, after scrolling though the numerous pages of Android TV boxes on Amazon, that the same device was being sold under several different names. The hardware spec. was identical but there was some variance in the Kodi build version.

So, yes, one T95K box will be very much like any other T95K box, regardless of branding. This ROM will work on them all.

As for powering the device, the supplied charger with the T95U is rated 2A, so I doubt that a USB port will have sufficient juice to power the box on its own.
                    in the US...
                    Thank you. this is what I thought, but wasn't 100% sure. will order it right after posting this

Comment

Originally posted by Yemble View Post

I'm running Kodi 17 and did not experience any issues migrating from FTMC. Kodi 17 works perfectly on the T95U with IpVanish AFAIK.
                      How to install Kodi 17? Do I download apk then place on USB? Then what?
                      Many thanks.

Comment

EDIT

Got ethernet to work afterr a reboot. Cool

Can't install Kodi 17 though from the 32BIT Armv7 APK on the kodi.tv site, does ftmc need to be uninstalled first? (edit again, yes it does, now Kodi 17 installed and working but still can't quite solve the 1080p h265 stutter problem)
                        Last edited by permabanned_pete; 01-18-2017, 00:23.

Comment

Originally posted by peejay View Post

How to install Kodi 17? Do I download apk then place on USB? Then what?
                          Many thanks.
                          OK, first de-install FTMC
                          Then, from PlayStore, install Kodi 16.1
                          Once done, you should be able to join the Kodi beta testers group from a link on the Kodi page on PlayStore
                          PlayStore will now deliver an update to Kodi 17 RC3, which is the latest as of 18th Jan

Alternatively, you could just download the beta APK and install it, but then you may not receive future PlayStore updates. You require the 32bit ARM version, NOT 64bit.

Comment

Confirmed working for Leelbox Q3 plus. Same design and specs. Be sure to back up your remote.conf and replace the file on next bootup. I had to use toothpick and press it inside the AV socket to go to recovery. The reset button is hidden inside the A/V. You will hear a click.

Comment

I am having wifi problems on mine. leelbox q3 plus

Comment

Morning guys, i have the same wifi problem;
                                my mac address is: 02.00.00.00.00.00.
                                I have flashed the stock firmware but the problem persist.
                                my model: zenoplige t95z plus.
                                Somebody can help me?

Comment

Working...
                                X