Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys I've been looking all over the forums. I have a t95k pro s912 the dark colors are really dark compared to any other device I have. Tested all HDMI cords different TVs I come to the conclusion that there's something that the firmware programming that is not allowing the colors to work properly is there a fix for this. My t95u Pro does not have this problem.

Comment

Hi everyone! I need help. I try to watch streams from torrent sites. I have a dedicated app (as video app), a torrent app (as service) and libtorrent (program).
      I does not work. I have a feeling that it is the s912's arcitecture wich does not works with the database (i am no tech guy at all)
      Any idea? Any recommendation? Anyone who solved a problem like mine?
      I had to turn off xposed because I had issues with a tv app. Can superuser privilige (or the lack of it) couse it?
      Last edited by drbodyjr; 01-26-2017, 20:35.
      Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

And cheers superceleron! Enjoy Your beer! :-)
        Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

Thks for the beer m8

Comment

Superceleron, do you have any idea, comment regarding my issue? I can send you the torrent (service) app and the libtorrent. The torrent side is no use for You I am afraid, as it is on my language...
            Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

hmm no, i dont use torrents... its not very nice in my country so i leave it alone!
              But upload it somewhere i will have a look with time, im not going to test on t95 since that one now are in my kids room so im not going to touch it... but i will test in another aml they are all +/- the same thing!

Comment

Neither do I (since I use kodi), but sometimes I would really love to watch better quality or more stable streams...
                The repo's adress is repo.movieshark.xyz. I wanted to use ncoretv, this needs kizstorrent and libtorrent files, which installs automatically if i install the tv app. With installation I get kizstorrent error, but the app is still installed/enabled. When I want to run the tv app, I get libtorrent error....

thank you in advance!
                Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

superceleron
                  I'm doing intensive research since 2 days now about the sunvell T95Z Plus wifi issue. I found usefull info. On a forum I found that the WIFI drivers in now included on the Amlogic source site

last file
                  wifi-fw-2016-08-18-5f5fae7239.tar.gz

drivers call qcom9377
                  the folder contain many files and I don't know what exactly what iIneed to use to make wifi work

If it's on the Amlogic site mean that there is a new revision of the q200 board and more people will face this problem.
                  I can't find on the internet my original firmware version T5ZP0030 (board q200_9377) , there is no leak or any trace who build that firmware. My box is a true Sunvell T95Z Plus and not a no name copy.
                  I,ve try to email Gearbest to know if they have that firmware or sale Sunvell box with newer board. I didn't get any reply

I've downloaded amlogic customized tool and extract the latest img t5zp0010 I clearly see that qcom9377 is not included.
                  My skill customizing firmware and linux code is low. but I would like to include in a custom firmware and make my box work like it supposed

can you help me on that case

I've build be USB A to A cable and I have the Amlogic USB Burining tool. I'm ready to try thing

Anyway without WIFI my box is useless

Thanks!

Comment

Well i dont have the kernel source of this box, and my kernel source already have that driver so i dont need it... the problem if i compile a kernel with my source you guys will lose the display and the led's and the stock launcher because it need the led's to work...
                    So im with my hands tied for now

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                      Well i dont have the kernel source of this box, and my kernel source already have that driver so i dont need it... the problem if i compile a kernel with my source you guys will lose the display and the led's and the stock launcher because it need the led's to work...
                      So im with my hands tied for now
                      The sdk comes with kernel sources. You can extract the dts from the dtb which you can get from the amlogic customization tool.

Comment

One silly question. Sunvell T95k Pro has AP6330 WiFi, is it possible to extract the driver for this card and import it on Wasser Marshmallow ROM for Beelink i68g since it has the same WiFi card?

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by l33tlinuxh4x0r View Post

The sdk comes with kernel sources. You can extract the dts from the dtb which you can get from the amlogic customization tool.
                          ???

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

???
                            Here is the dts file for the stock T95Z Plus firmware version 4. It shouldn't have changed much if at all but I don't have a full image of version 7 so I cannot extract it from that, and v10 is a frankenbuild so I'm not going to use that. In other words this is the latest version available.

All that you should need to do is edit your mkern.sh file to point to the new dts and dtb which will be generated when building the kernel. Then just build the kernel.
                            Attached Files

Comment

i dont need that m8, and its not dtb problem that one is easy, dtb is only for the kernel to know the pins to power on etc...
                              Is missing drivers, they use a custom kernel with their drivers and if you dont have it.. no use for dtb...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingvampire View Post
                                Morning guys, i have the same wifi problem;
                                my mac address is: 02.00.00.00.00.00.
                                I have flashed the stock firmware but the problem persist.
                                my model: zenoplige t95z plus.
                                Somebody can help me?

Comment

Working...
                                X