Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LTM8830 wtf.. looks like some of this boxes are coming with another wifi chip o_O
    Well you found your problem!

Comment

Hello,
      Thanks a lot for your good job ! Very good rom !
      But I have a question, a problem.

On the original firmware, the video IMAX_Pre-Show_Never-Compromise_2015_4K_A_51-thedigitaltheater (download here http://thedigitaltheater.com/index.p...show-trailers/) works fine.
      On your img, I've got only the sound.

Why ?

Thanks

Comment

i will check it later today or tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
          i will check it later today or tomorrow!

Comment

LTM8830 wtf.. looks like some of this boxes are coming with another wifi chip o_O
            Well you found your problem!
            I have copied the wifi files of LTM8830 in my box but i have the same problem. =(

Comment

Originally posted by xneon View Post
              Hello,
              Thanks a lot for your good job ! Very good rom !
              But I have a question, a problem.

On the original firmware, the video IMAX_Pre-Show_Never-Compromise_2015_4K_A_51-thedigitaltheater (download here http://thedigitaltheater.com/index.p...show-trailers/) works fine.
              On your img, I've got only the sound.

Why ?

Thanks
              Is this in FTMC? if yes amcodec wont play 4k h264 files you need to disable amcodec in the settings and leave only the mediacodec's on!

Originally posted by Kingvampire View Post

I have copied the wifi files of LTM8830 in my box but i have the same problem. =(
              it wont work like that it needs a more deep work!

Comment

Is this in FTMC? if yes amcodec wont play 4k h264 files you need to disable amcodec in the settings and leave only the mediacodec's on!
                Hello,
                You're right. It works fine now !
                Thanks

Comment

Superceleron, first of all thank you for the great rom.

I realised few weeks ago the videos are not as sharp(little blurry) as by the media player like using my pc binded to the TV .
                  It is similar with your rom and the original rom as well.
                  I tried kodi16.1 kodi 17, spmc, ftmc, lots of video settings in them, but none of it helped about it. I feel the 1080p sample videos looks like a 720p or maybe a little better...

I found this on the net, maybe this is the root cause the "issue":
                  http://www.phonearena.com/news/How-t...-issue_id63536
                  https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-...-beta-t2957648

Could you tell me what is the actual setting in your rom?
                  If it can be set sharper or completely remove edge blurring, that would be the most ideal solution. I can help you to test it if needed.

Comment

Sometimes, I see some lags on h264/h265 with FHD or 4k movies...
                    Any solutions ?
                    I use WD USB3 Harddisk.

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
                      @gatos814
                      Delete the file or make a symlink, after do a backup and restore will work.

Tapatalked
                      THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybee View Post
                        Superceleron, first of all thank you for the great rom.

I realised few weeks ago the videos are not as sharp(little blurry) as by the media player like using my pc binded to the TV .
                        It is similar with your rom and the original rom as well.
                        I tried kodi16.1 kodi 17, spmc, ftmc, lots of video settings in them, but none of it helped about it. I feel the 1080p sample videos looks like a 720p or maybe a little better...

I found this on the net, maybe this is the root cause the "issue":
                        http://www.phonearena.com/news/How-t...-issue_id63536
                        https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-...-beta-t2957648

Could you tell me what is the actual setting in your rom?
                        If it can be set sharper or completely remove edge blurring, that would be the most ideal solution. I can help you to test it if needed.

Hmm that is for KK and not MM and the video sharping in done in the kernel and i never seen that in this devices kernel(maybe i missed it...)
                        I will check the kernel if theirs something there!
                        Originally posted by xneon View Post
                        Sometimes, I see some lags on h264/h265 with FHD or 4k movies...
                        Any solutions ?
                        I use WD USB3 Harddisk.
                        What you have in "system/video/acceleration->Enable HQ scalers for scaling above"?

Comment

After removing a Kodi skin, my Sunvell T95Z Plus froze with a black screen. Everything came back with a reboot but Wifi was gone and now shows a mac address of 02:00:00:00 which it didnt before.
                          Someone suggested I should install this rom, will that fix my lost wifi?

Comment

Hi!
                            Will be great to flash this firmware
                            Question: Is it possible to completely un-root this firmware?

Comment

nop, you need the original su files that i dont have... im still trying to find some old version of the su.(old non rooted rom etc etc...)

Comment

Hmm that is for KK and not MM and the video sharping in done in the kernel and i never seen that in this devices kernel(maybe i missed it...)
                                I will check the kernel if theirs something there!
                                Thank you!
                                A found this:

Comment

Working...
                                X