Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No luck. I have started usb burning tool, connected my cable-less t95z plus to my win10 pc with a a-a usb (3.0) cable. The device powered on directly, but the tool did not recognise it at all. Did pressed the reset button before and after connection, did this with both of the ports of the device. I just used the usb 3 port in my pc with toothpick method. The power up worked with all of my usb ports on my pc with all of the usb ports of the device.
    any recommendation?
    Which usb port to use in the device? Is it a problem that I used an usb 3 cable? Do I have to push the reset button before/after I connect the usb to the pc? It is not clear.
    Can I use a bootcard to flash to the superceleron mod?
    Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

Originally posted by drbodyjr View Post
      No luck. I have started usb burning tool, connected my cable-less t95z plus to my win10 pc with a a-a usb (3.0) cable. The device powered on directly, but the tool did not recognise it at all. Did pressed the reset button before and after connection, did this with both of the ports of the device. I just used the usb 3 port in my pc with toothpick method. The power up worked with all of my usb ports on my pc with all of the usb ports of the device.
      any recommendation?
      Which usb port to use in the device? Is it a problem that I used an usb 3 cable? Do I have to push the reset button before/after I connect the usb to the pc? It is not clear.
      Can I use a bootcard to flash to the superceleron mod?
      I just flashed my t95u pro last night from a Win 10 64bit machine and it was a bit of a struggle. The back USB port on T95Upro was the one I needed to use to get it to work and I had to plug the USB cable into a port onto the back of the computer tower vs the ones at the front.

From a hardware spec I don't think the USB3 cable has any difference. They were designed to be completely backwards compatible with 2.0.

I used a small philips screwdrive to hold the reset button down while I plugged the USB cable into the back of the box and I held the button until it popped up in the usb burning tool.

Unrelated but if anyone reading this has figured out how to get the USB Burning Tool to work in VirtualBox Windows VM under linux please share the info. I couldn't figure it out and had to boot back into windows.

Comment

Originally posted by DanDrunk View Post
        Hey everyone, first post! I'm starting to get into these boxes and I've run into a problem that I can't seem to find the answer too. I have a T95U Pro which I flashed SC's rom too but now I can't get the ADB authorization window to pop up.

I have tried "Revoking ADB Permissions", and resetting the ADB server but no to avail. I've found some sort-of related solutions online like deleting /data/misc/adb/adb_keys but the file doesn't exist. I would assume since I haven't authorized anything on the device yet.

Has anyone ran into this or could offer some help? I'm off to work for the rest of the day but I'll get back into it tonight.

Thanks!
        Quoting myself but it ended up being "/home/$USER/.android" was owned by root so when the ADB server was started it couldn't write the ADBKEYS files.

Comment

Originally posted by DanDrunk View Post

Quoting myself but it ended up being "/home/$USER/.android" was owned by root so when the ADB server was started it couldn't write the ADBKEYS files.
          Glad you found the solution, i need to check that when i have some free time!

Comment

Thanks Dan!
            I used a toothpick, as for the usb I have a lenovo notebook with win 10 64 bit, with 1x usb 3.0 and 2x usb 2.0 (one of these is sitting alone) I tried the toothpick method with the usb 3 only.
            On the box there is 2 usb ports, and it powers on no matter which I chose.
            Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

Well, I did flash my box with the new rom. There was no problem at all, I used usb1 for connection.
              I still have my kodi issue (playback stops after ~70 minutes of playback). Withthe stock rom kodi/spmc freezed after about same length of playback. Now I get back to android main menu from ftmc. One of the android apps I used before does not work either (hbo go). Strange. Any idea?
              Thanks for comments in advance!
              Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

strange m8, but i think your box must have some hw problem since im using mine in the living room and still 0 problems so far, and i use netflix, youtube, FTMC and my ISP/TV provider app... no problems at all!

Comment

I don't know. Can "rooting" couse something with the authentication data which makes that the cable providers app does not work properly? As far as I remeber the original rom was rooted as well, but maybe different way.
                  I am absolutely newbie with android/kodi etc. This was the first time I flashed something.
                  Any idea?
                  Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

yes the rooting is different, because on the stock rom they use a shi* "su" that... that i dont trust... so i rooted the proper way, try "hide root" for xpossed, but i think you need to hide to all apps or else it wont work... but this is not tested by me.
                    If this dont work, go back to stock...

Comment

May I ask how I do it?
                      Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

I used the switch with status. Voila, now the app works fine. Thank you for the recommendation!
                        Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

Now I have to figure out what makes my freezing problem. Might be my internet connection or router setting issue...
                          Sunvell T95Z Plus

Comment

hello @superceleron
                            since this is a q200 model (tp95z plus) i said to give it a try on my nexbox a1
                            it's working very nice and in my nexbox except one thing
                            the led light has an opposite operation (blue-off , red-on) and for that reason the native remote don't open the box
                            i changed the remote.conf from the nexbox and it does all the work except as i said the opening!
                            is there something to change ?
                            what is the file or parameter which needs for fixing this?
                            any help would be appreciated !
                            thank you

Comment

Originally posted by drbodyjr View Post
                              Now I have to figure out what makes my freezing problem. Might be my internet connection or router setting issue...
                              Well on that one is hard to tell, router or even a hw failure like overheating hard to tell!

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post
                              hello @superceleron
                              since this is a q200 model (tp95z plus) i said to give it a try on my nexbox a1
                              it's working very nice and in my nexbox except one thing
                              the led light has an opposite operation (blue-off , red-on) and for that reason the native remote don't open the box
                              i changed the remote.conf from the nexbox and it does all the work except as i said the opening!
                              is there something to change ?
                              what is the file or parameter which needs for fixing this?
                              any help would be appreciated !
                              thank you
                              Its controled by the bootloader, reflash the stock bootloader and you should be ok!
                              (you need to make a update.zip with only the bootloader and signed, search the forum on how to do it)

Comment

thank you very much
                                i'll try it ,if i find the way! lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X