Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 and 3/16 - SCV3A-ATV Version (DDR3 ONLY)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi thank you superceleron for this rom. i am using for a week. after gaming (xenowerk and dan the man) i see 90 C but without problem.
    - app store give us less how can we fix it? aptoide doesnt work on some apps. wwmoggy turns to scv2 if i am not wrong. how can we get it?
    - ppsspp crashs on iso loading.
    - i want to try nougat version. but i make so many thing in one week. how can i backup whole system?

Comment

Hello,sorry for my noob questions.
      1.i am new with android tv box.I bought H96 pro plus from bangood,and i would like to know if this rom is suitable with my box.
      2. How can i put this rom in my box?I can not see nowhere some info.if anyone could help me i would i preciate.
      3 right now im on a bootloop and im waitng for your help.i was on 7.1.2 and i just install su fron play store and ...........Bootloop/

thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

Comment

Originally posted by samyroula View Post
        Hello,sorry for my noob questions.
        1.i am new with android tv box.I bought H96 pro plus from bangood,and i would like to know if this rom is suitable with my box.
        2. How can i put this rom in my box?I can not see nowhere some info.if anyone could help me i would i preciate.
        3 right now im on a bootloop and im waitng for your help.i was on 7.1.2 and i just install su fron play store and ...........Bootloop/

thanks in advance and sorry for my english.
        1. Yes, this rom will work but this is 6.0.2 rom ATV.
        2. PC, usb burning tool, guides are on youtube, burn image and then ota update box via usb device.
        3. Need to start fresh install again.

What method you use to install the rom ?

PC usb burn tool is recommended...
        You need to check your box inside if its DDR4 or DDR3..
        Last edited by Kingmarth; 10-05-2017, 19:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingmarth

1. Yes, this rom will work but this is 6.0.2 rom ATV.
          2. PC, usb burning tool, guides are on youtube, burn image and then ota update box via usb device.
          3. Need to start fresh install again.

What method you use to install the rom ?

PC usb burn tool is recommended...
          You need to check your box inside if its DDR4 or DDR3..
          I don't know if this is ddr3 or ddr4.

Στάλθηκε από το ONEPLUS A3003 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by samyroula
            I don't know if this is ddr3 or ddr4.

Can you please tell me instructions about which options should I check on burning tool?
            Thanks very much in advance

Comment

Download the correct image rom - 6.0.1 or 7.1.2 and then download install USB burning tool.
              Connect USB male to male to box and pc.
              Load USB burning software and make sure you see connection is made in the software.
              Make sure you have tooth pick handy for the reset hole in the box to make a connection from software to the box.
              Then load Rom image and then flash. Only use the roms for your box.

Check Youtube videos for guide on USB burn tool software.

Let me know when you reached this point.

OTA updates rom file are done via USB key.

Comment

I'm using SV34a rom and for some reason i can only power my H96 Pro+ through the usb port and not from the power port is there a setting i've missed or a way to fix this?

*edit* i tried using SCV1-ATV 7.1.2, SCV3-ATV 7.1.2 SCV6 7.1.2 and SCV3A-ATV all of which i have the same problem,

this started when i started using my usb harddrive for a media storage medium for the device.
                Last edited by Xavmorn; 10-06-2017, 16:51. Reason: did more testing

Comment

Originally posted by Xavmorn View Post
                  I'm using SV34a rom and for some reason i can only power my H96 Pro+ through the usb port and not from the power port is there a setting i've missed or a way to fix this?

*edit* i tried using SCV1-ATV 7.1.2, SCV3-ATV 7.1.2 SCV6 7.1.2 and SCV3A-ATV all of which i have the same problem,

this started when i started using my usb harddrive for a media storage medium for the device.
                  Try stock rom..

Comment

Is it possible to get widescreen support?
                    I have only 1080p (1920×1080)option on my widescreen monitor (2560x1080).

And another bug -> Keyboard layout will not saved.
                    Everytime when i restart the box my keyboard layout is english...

Comment

Wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by frokteab View Post
                        Wrong thread
                        Oh sorry, not noticed it. 

Comment

Hello,i have the 7.1 rom,3gbram ddr3 32ecc... can i install it?where is the mistake?i tried several times,thanks
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I tried installing the SCV2 Rom on my Alfawise H96pro plus 3-32 via the Microsd method, but the update stopped at about 10% of the way. Now, neither new nor old rom. Only blue light and black screen.
                            Who helps me?

Comment

Install instructions:
                              • Use usb burning tool....

Comment

@ Mirich75 - See KingMarth post 7 posts up from your post for instructions.

Comment

Working...
                                X