Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed the dts and dtb are a bit smaller than original
    Last edited by tillaz87; 01-04-2018, 21:42.

Comment

Is there a way to make sure that it does not turn on when connected to the current? I would like to switch it on with the remote control

Comment

Now I'm afraid to test. I might just add my remote there

Comment

Originally posted by SocksKodi View Post
          Now I'm afraid to test. I might just add my remote there
          it would just be the same, as the decompiled .dts are the same size 51.2kb
          Last edited by tillaz87; 01-04-2018, 21:43.

Comment

Should be good.
            Attached Files

Comment

BTW, my device is still rooted after I flashed the boot.img you sent

Comment

Originally posted by SocksKodi View Post
                BTW, my device is still rooted after I flashed the boot.img you sent
                that's just the stock boot.img to unroot use the unroot option in superSU

Comment

i can confirm that the patch u have just made doesnt work it hangs on boot screen

Comment

i have found a kernel that is for h96pro+ 9377 and i flashed it to this and now i can add my remote

Comment

Can you please share what steps you did? Does flashing a kernel change anything important like performance? And what remote are you using?

Comment

I used a twrp backup just to flash the kernel... it seems to be stable and u can change remote.conf so the remote works ... I'll do more testing before I upload the backup file

Comment

Hello ... I have not followed everything .. Would like to know in what purpose all its files to flash ... For the file dtb.Img, beelink made changes in this file with the new GT1, D ' or your flash problem ..

Comment

the whole purpose is to make it universal so you can use any remote.conf ..... alot of boards are identical but uses different remotes so this way everyone will be happy

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                              i can confirm that the patch u have just made doesnt work it hangs on boot screen
                              Interesting, it must not of been de-compiled properly as it looked to small.

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                              i have found a kernel that is for h96pro+ 9377 and i flashed it to this and now i can add my remote
                              After you flashed the patch zip that hung at boot. Did you do a full restore with burn tool before doing this?
                              Last edited by tillaz87; 01-04-2018, 21:30.

Comment

And what do you have to say about minixfreak's solution? can you implement it on this rom?

Comment

Working...
                                X