Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everibody and sorry for my english. This rom is amazing!
    I've got some questions: I don't have internet connection at home (if I need I use my smartphone as hotspot) and I use the box with kodi and gaming.

1) How can I use my smartphone as android tv controller via bluetooth? I try this option but it doesn't works.
    2) Is there a way to have miracast? I want to stream my smartphone screen via wi fi direct.
    3) Is there a way to have play store with all apps (and not only google tv apps)? Now I use Amazon store, but I've got a few buyed apps in google play store that I want to use,

Comment

my device's serial number starts with A706D0 (GT1 ULTIMATE) and i am using GT1_706D0_AP6255 rom (7.1.2). i have tried everything, folders are in sdcard main folder, i have tried many many command combination but everytime "No such file or directory" error... i have tried use stock -GT1_707N0_AP6255 rom and -GT1_707N0_LTM8830 rom both of them give green screen error and i turned back GT1_706D0_AP6255 rom.
      i am sure folder is in main root folder in sd card and i write correct commands. i have tried with two different sd card but all time no such file directory error given.
      any idea for fix this problem?

edit: in my device i try magendanz [ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1) rom and system worked only 1752 mb ram (i dont remember exactly number mb but not 3 gb) when i turned back 706D0 rom devices see 3gb ram. i think gt1706 series different and it makes problem

Comment

Originally posted by omeraladagli View Post
        my device's serial number starts with A706D0 (GT1 ULTIMATE) and i am using GT1_706D0_AP6255 rom (7.1.2). i have tried everything, folders are in sdcard main folder, i have tried many many command combination but everytime "No such file or directory" error... i have tried use stock -GT1_707N0_AP6255 rom and -GT1_707N0_LTM8830 rom both of them give green screen error and i turned back GT1_706D0_AP6255 rom.
        i am sure folder is in main root folder in sd card and i write correct commands. i have tried with two different sd card but all time no such file directory error given.
        any idea for fix this problem?
        You have to copy the files on the internal storage. I have the same box as yours, and for me everything is ok. I flashed twice without any problem.

Sdcard means internal storage, not external SD card.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousf View Post

You have to copy the files on the internal storage. I have the same box as yours, and for me everything is ok. I flashed twice without any problem.

Sdcard means internal storage, not external SD card.
          you are the king man thanks it is ok now

Comment

Instructions are very clear on first post, it says internal storage.

Comment

Originally posted by manvel

Flash this file using TWRP recovery, then flash your Magisk.
              Thanks but it didn’t work either. As Magisk was giving error:1 I have tried to flash “suhide” and also “suconfig” but I didn’t succeed! I would like to have the safetynet pass. Any solution? Thanks

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by El Holandes View Post

Thanks but it didn’t work either. As Magisk was giving error:1 I have tried to flash “suhide” and also “suconfig” but I didn’t succeed! I would like to have the safetynet pass. Any solution? Thanks

what is safetynet pass?

Comment

this
                  http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...t1_701n0-702n0

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87
                    Thank you very much! I will try that!!

Comment

Install this on your box and casting works... i tried YouTube, play music, and photos. all working. it also has miracast working. exactly what I been looking for..
                      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionitech.airscreen&hl=en_GB

Comment

Hi tillaz87 do you know how to have the proper key settings with this bt keyboard? When i press the ; key for example it makes the dot and so on. Thanks

Comment

Hi tillaz87
                          Is it possible to change dpi and keep clock/weather widget good ?

I change it yesterday, but the widget don't adapt well.

Comment

omeraladagli
                            Редактирование: в моем устройстве я пытаюсь использовать magendanz [ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1) rom и система работали только с 1752 МБ RAM (я не помню точно число мб, но не 3 ГБ), когда я вернулся 706D0 rom устройства видят 3gb RAM. Я думаю, что серия gt1706 отличается и делает проблему

Установил прошивку [ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock и Nano Nexus ROM (Android 7.1) на Beelink GT1 Ultimate, A706, 3GB / 32GB. Получил 2GB / 32GB.

Comment

Hello
                              I am having a problem with the beelink gt1.
                              The concern is that the box is unable to connect via ethernet, I am forced to reboot several times, and it lasts at least 15 minutes, for the connection to be made ..
                              Is there a solution or where does the problem come from?
                              Thanks for all the answers!

Comment

Originally posted by kole View Post

Hello
                                I am having a problem with the beelink gt1.
                                The concern is that the box is unable to connect via ethernet, I am forced to reboot several times, and it lasts at least 15 minutes, for the connection to be made ..
                                Is there a solution or where does the problem come from?
                                Thanks for all the answers!
                                Hi
                                I had the same unstable issue with mine with the static IP configuration. I need it to have proper NAT redirections in my router.

I fixed the issue by letting the default dynamic IP in the settings and force the IP inthe router with the GT1 Mac address

Regards
                                Philippe

Comment

Working...
                                X