Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post
    What is this?

Comment

Originally posted by macavita View Post

What is this?
      an attempt to fix your problem. did you have this problem in v7 or v6 ?

flash in twrp

Comment

All good with your V8 version, as always

However, I am facing a couple of issues since last few releases:
        1. I can't use 'OK' button on my Air Mouse Remote (MX3-M https://www.banggood.com/MX3-M-Wirel...p-1025228.html) to select keyboard characters using 'Leanback Keyboard'. The OK button works otherwise (even to select 'Go' or 'Proceed' on the leanback keyboard) in all other apps.
        2. Amazon Prime Video has stopped working. I can sign-in and even load previews but the app crashes while loading the actual videos. This doesn't happen with stock 707NO, or any of Beelink's original firmwares. Is there a way to fix this, using build.prop editing or something else? There is another app called 'VOOT' which works fine in stock 707NO, but crashes upon launch with your patch applied.

Cheers,
        Last edited by mrish; 12-11-2017, 07:47.

Comment

thk very good rom !!

are u tested

this netflex???

Comment

What app is it? never heard of apps been so desperate for ad-sense revenue.. ads=malware to me (90% of time) should be paid or free.

flash this to stop the blocking of shady ads lol [ATTACH]n692170[/ATTACH]
            Hey tillaz, I've decided to enable the ads I usually don't use apps with lots of adds so It's fine. But this zip you sent it's the same hosts file I think. Do you have the original?

Comment

Originally posted by SocksKodi View Post

Hey tillaz, I've decided to enable the ads I usually don't use apps with lots of adds so It's fine. But this zip you sent it's the same hosts file I think. Do you have the original?
              Aids.zip

Comment

Originally posted by mrish View Post
                All good with your V8 version, as always

However, I am facing a couple of issues since last few releases:
                1. I can't use 'OK' button on my Air Mouse Remote (MX3-M https://www.banggood.com/MX3-M-Wirel...p-1025228.html) to select keyboard characters using 'Leanback Keyboard'. The OK button works otherwise (even to select 'Go' or 'Proceed' on the leanback keyboard) in all other apps.

2. Amazon Prime Video has stopped working. I can sign-in and even load previews but the app crashes while loading the actual videos. This doesn't happen with stock 707NO, or any of Beelink's original firmwares. Is there a way to fix this, using build.prop editing or something else? There is another app called 'VOOT' which works fine in stock 707NO, but crashes upon launch with your patch applied.

Cheers,
                will look into it

Comment

This worked, thanks!

But I had a look at the Android documentation about key layouts: https://source.android.com/devices/i...y-layout-files

According to this one, placing the custom key layouts under '/data/system/devices/keylayout/' may be a more graceful way instead of troubling the otherwise read-only '/system' partition. I tried this but it didn't work for some reason.

will look into it
                  Will appreciate your help, thanks!

Comment

Hi! There is any way to keep me apps and data once I upload to v8? Maybe with backup in TWRP?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Comment

This worked, thanks!

But I had a look at the Android documentation about key layouts: https://source.android.com/devices/i...y-layout-files

According to this one, placing the custom key layouts under '/data/system/devices/keylayout/' may be a more graceful way instead of troubling the otherwise read-only '/system' partition. I tried this but it didn't work for some reason.

Will appreciate your help, thanks!
                      What I posted is where keylayouts go in android firmware if you look you will see layouts for Xbox, ps3, controllers remotes and all sorts. Alot of them are part of AOSP

Anything added to the data partition is lost on factory reset so not ideal even if it did work.

Not to mention the Data partition is more locked down than system, without root and busybox you can't even view it in a file manager as this is where apps are pulled and pirated.

The idea is that manufactures of these input devices use scancodes that match the generic.kl as its universal across android devices

If you made a .kl for you remote please upload it so it can included. Same for everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by henjuck View Post
                        thk very good rom !!

are u tested
                        http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...e%3D1&mobile=2

this netflex???
                        I did, it shows ultra HD but looks like it's outputing SD

Comment

Good evening
                          In the display settings. I have the screen option in HDR or SDR ..
                          Which is more suitable for gt1 on a tv Samsung

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87
                            Sorry my fault is the same

Comment

Originally posted by kole View Post
                              Good evening
                              In the display settings. I have the screen option in HDR or SDR ..
                              Which is more suitable for gt1 on a tv Samsung
                              No good asking me I paid top money for the highest end Samsung tv for 4k HDR and personaly think HDR looks worse so I have it turned off on the TV

Maybe I will change my mind when I get an oled as these are best for HDR

Edit:

just depends what you like if on /off

Comment

You don't have root, must of removed it? reflsh stock then this
                                Will do, don't know how root got removed, even tried to enable it from boot menu and didn't work. Funny thing is that when using FOX app (wich I pay) it says it cannot play videos in rooted devices... this is really weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X