Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tillaz87

If you use the script yes, but that's only intended for first install. or if you just re-flashed stock from v7

You can just flash the zip over v6 to keep data, for best results wipe "dalvik cache"
    Thank you

Comment

I would like to have the functionality of the remote ...... as in v6
      possible or not?

Comment

Originally posted by kole View Post
        I would like to have the functionality of the remote ...... as in v6
        possible or not?
        Yes its fixed in v8, mentioned it in changeLog

Comment

Flashed over V6 with TWRP and is working perfectly

Just one question Tillaz... would be possible one day to have as background picture, the pictures used in the screensaver slideshow (that are beautiful)? Better if those change each xx minutes maybe

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Yes its fixed in v8, mentioned it in changeLog
            Yes but not GT1 functional remote control 100%

Comment

es but not GT1 functional remote control 100%
              How? its based on beelink.. what buttons not working?

Comment

I still flashed the V8 !!!!
                ok button parameters
                menu!!!!

The power button puts beelink standby.

Comment

The power button puts beelink standby.
                  hold the power button mate, single press is sleep, long hold is power menu

Comment

Originally posted by Guus View Post
                    Flashed over V6 with TWRP and is working perfectly

Just one question Tillaz... would be possible one day to have as background picture, the pictures used in the screensaver slideshow (that are beautiful)? Better if those change each xx minutes maybe
                    This would be great but not sure if possible. its something google could do though with leanback launcher

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

hold the power button mate, single press is sleep, long hold is power menu
                      I had tried it before he flashed a second time v8, and it did not work ...
                      but now it's ok ...

nice work again

More than has found a solution for my disconnection of IPTV channels in kodiavec my internet provider FREE

Comment

Hey tillaz do you know the settings KEYCODE? I managed to find out the browser one which is "EXPLORER" but I still got 2 buttons to map. And is it possible to map a button to the app drawer?

Comment

Originally posted by SocksKodi View Post
                          Hey tillaz do you know the settings KEYCODE? I managed to find out the browser one which is "EXPLORER" but I still got 2 buttons to map. And is it possible to map a button to the app drawer?
                          its hard coded in beelink firmware

I just had a look at the code for you and F9 should do the trick (on this rom anyway, unsure about others^)

Code:
                          key ??    F9

Comment

as for app drawer you would need to edit services.jar and swap out the code for lighthome launcher

Comment

Thanks! Do you have any idea to replace the app drawer? Like app switch or voice assistant or even kodi launch? If you can get me any of those key events would be perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by SocksKodi View Post
                                And is it possible to map a button to the app drawer?
                                you mean the one on ATV next to wifi ? if so give me the button scancode and i will swap out

Code:
                                    const-string/jumbo v4, "com.droidlogic.videoplayer"

const-string/jumbo v6, "com.droidlogic.videoplayer.FileList"

Comment

Working...
                                X