Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kole View Post
    I let you test

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

https://mega.nz/#!bEwwiRhD!acbFsfJld...HYno0YEcvOdkxU
    thanks

Comment

Originally posted by macavita View Post
      i flashed V10 and now i cant login to "DEEZER"
      Pls HELP
      HELPPPPP

Comment

HELPPPPP
        Switch to Spotify.

Comment

Originally posted by tenoce View Post

Switch to Spotify.
          not in my country

on V9 it work fine

Comment

---
            Last edited by tillaz87; 02-12-2018, 00:33.

Comment

nice work tillaz87, finally your work/rom is first rom where developer have full control over system
              i hope you will soon fix all known bugs (or minimize it), and make stable/better rom than official ones...
              what's your plans for future, release new img files or just recovery updates to v10beta..
              what is main model of rom now, something like androidTV or just nexus model, pure aosp expirience?

Comment

I've got the v8 version. Is this an update or I need reflash everything with recovery or burning tool?? (sorry for my english)

Comment

tillaz87
                  Good afternoon, please tell me why the console does not switch on TV, but it turns it off perfectly, and the TV's turn on (off) the box perfectly? (I talk about "any net" function). Every time need use both remount control. My TV is Samsung HU8500 65" and AX12 tv box with bad 3D. On ver. 7 everything was OK.
                  Thanks

Comment

I can't get kodi to have a smooth playback without amcodec (Is this suposed to happen). I try spmc and with amcodec and refresh rate It's perfect but It isn't Krypton. Does anyone know a good krypton fork with amcodec? I tried spmc alpha but subtitles are broken with amcodec.
                    Thanks and thanks for the new patch tillaz! You should rest a bit

The patched unrooted the device btw
                    Last edited by SocksKodi; 02-06-2018, 13:07.

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post
                      Patch for v10 (Flash in recovery)

Fix mouse pointer size (vorke)
                      Performance and thermal improvements
                      Mali GPU module updated

Link
                      Got verification file fail. Are there any specific steps that shall be followed?

I also noticed there is OTA update for mkv, I've made it, but shall we proceed with it?

Comment

I have the latest gt1 the firmware with 706D and I tried to install this rom so far everything ok, but how come if I install SPMC-16.7.3-spmc-9cc7fff-aarch64.apk tells me it is not compatible and instead I was able to before install it now instead install only this 32bit version SPMC-16.7.3-spmc-9cc7fff-armeabi-v7a

Comment

will the patch fix the problem that i have with "DEEZER" ??

Comment

Originally posted by ilio View Post
                            I have the latest gt1 the firmware with 706D and I tried to install this rom so far everything ok, but how come if I install SPMC-16.7.3-spmc-9cc7fff-aarch64.apk tells me it is not compatible and instead I was able to before install it now instead install only this 32bit version SPMC-16.7.3-spmc-9cc7fff-armeabi-v7a
                            This is based on differant firmware which is 32bit
                            This runs better

will the patch fix the problem that i have with "DEEZER" ??
                            no I'm not sure why you can't sign in I don't have an account so you will need to explain in detail what happens

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

This is based on differant firmware which is 32bit
                              This runs better

no I'm not sure why you can't sign in I don't have an account so you will need to explain in detail what happens
                              I enter the right user/password but it always says it's wrong ..... In v9 it I connect

Comment

I enter the right user/password but it always says it's wrong ..... In v9 it I connect
                                Quick Google shows other people with this issue on other devices some even not android

There is no way I can fix it, since it looks like its something to do with accounts linking to hardware
                                Last edited by tillaz87; 02-12-2018, 00:36.

Comment

Working...
                                X