Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Quick Google shows other people with this issue on other devices some even not android

My advice woukd be to save your self a monthly subscription and use the open source add free / unlocked Spotify

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...otify-t3632423

As there is no why I can fix it, since it looks like its somthings to do with accounts linking to hardware

Edit

Actually that's been changed and no longer how it used to be (unkocked)
    This is what you would use actually as its android TV and fully unlocked, I just tried it
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...-apks-t3574411

Here are the TV variants from above link

Comment

Originally posted by macavita View Post

I enter the right user/password but it always says it's wrong ..... In v9 it I connect
      I just signed up with no problem. try loging in on pc and see if you can remove previously linked TV

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180208-003154.png Views:	1 Size:	83.6 KB ID:	707698

Account settings / My connected devices

or

Account settings / My Apps (my linked box is here)

Comment

Originally posted by [LEFT
        tillaz87;n707432[/LEFT]2]

Have you tried just changing bluetooth.default.so & libbluetooth_jni.so ? does this still fix it?
        as libbt-vendor.so holds info for multiple BT chip in this firmware changing that brakes BT for other hardware configs. need to know witch file alone fixes it
        Hi tillaz87
        I have checked step by step and realize that the problem is only in one file: "libbt-vendor.so" it is enough to put this file (from say 707N0) in folder system/lib/ and fix permission 644. Then everything is OK. Then I have seen today similar solution of Magendanz

and discover all version of
        libbt-vendor.so files in the folder /system/vendor/lib of your v10b system. So it seems that when I put right "libbt-vendor.so" in folder /system/lib/ it works with priority
        in respect to wrong one in vendor folder.
        So it seems that this is one of the reasons why Beelink usually make different firmware for different chipsets, even for 7.1.2 case.

Comment

Originally posted by manvel View Post

Hi tillaz87
          I have checked step by step and realize that the problem is only in one file: "libbt-vendor.so" it is enough to put this file (from say 707N0) in folder system/lib/ and fix permission 644. Then everything is OK. Then I have seen today similar solution of Magendanz

and discover all version of
          libbt-vendor.so files in the folder /system/vendor/lib of your v10b system. So it seems that when I put right "libbt-vendor.so" in folder /system/lib/ it works with priority
          in respect to wrong one in vendor folder.
          So it seems that this is one of the reasons why Beelink usually make different firmware for different chipsets, even for 7.1.2 case.
          could you tell me if just deleting /system/vendor/lib/libbt-vendor.so fixes it? (after reboot)

Comment

Hi,Tillaz87!
            Sorry for my English(translator) Thank You for the build of V10!!! Everything works fine!!! I adapted it for vorke z1; mecool bb2/bb2pro ; yoka kb2/kb2pro ... and many other boxes , after the adaptation, she works with chip Wi-Fi : bcm4335; q9377; ap6335; ap6255 ... There is one question I would be grateful if you answer.. What files do I need to change or replace to fix the sound problem in Antutu on stock firmware vorke z6 ???

Comment

Originally posted by zhorik13 View Post
              Hi,Tillaz87!
              Sorry for my English(translator) Thank You for the build of V10!!! Everything works fine!!! I adapted it for vorke z1; mecool bb2/bb2pro ; yoka kb2/kb2pro ... and many other boxes , after the adaptation, she works with chip Wi-Fi : bcm4335; q9377; ap6335; ap6255 ... There is one question I would be grateful if you answer.. What files do I need to change or replace to fix the sound problem in Antutu on stock firmware vorke z6 ???
              What adaption did you make for "she works with chip Wi-Fi : bcm4335; q9377; ap6335; ap6255" I thought she already worked with those?

Comment

bcm4335, ap6335 - not working ))

Comment

bcm4335, ap6335 - not working ))
                  how did you fix?

Comment

renamed and changed folders wifi, Bluetooth, vendor)))

Comment

Tested on H96 Pro (rev. Wisdom). And it does not work. It stays on a pink screen.

Comment

renamed and changed folders wifi, Bluetooth, vendor)))
                        And q9377, ap6255 still work? if you could share your changes would be good

Comment

Originally posted by mega-samu View Post
                          Tested on H96 Pro (rev. Wisdom). And it does not work. It stays on a pink screen.
                          Don't think that is q201 is it?

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Don't think that is q201 is it?
                            It is a q201, at least that says aida64 and SpecDevice.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180208_132117.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	116.9 KB
ID:	707819
                            Last edited by mega-samu; 02-08-2018, 12:23.

Comment

I'm at work now , later will upload the archive to a folders

Comment

Reguarding the problem of showing 2GB of Ram instead of 3GB with Vorke firmware after some research I foud that probably my model of Beelink GT1 Ultimate s/n:A706Dxxxxxxxx have fake ram (2GB is hardware original and 3GB is showing via software on original firmware).

Comment

Working...
                                X