Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These boxes dont output at 4k or even get close or handle it..

Set your box to "2160p" then from terminal do

Code:
    [B]wm size[/B]
    It's will show 1920x1080 (that is 1080p)

Also installing antutu or aida64 will show 1080p when it's supposed to be 4k.. (3840x2160)

Now if you want to force 4k from terminal do

Code:
    [B]su[/B]
    Code:
    [B]wm size 3840x2160[/B]
    Code:
    [B]wm density 580[/B]
    And reboot you will see lag and other weird graphical glitching with leanback

Go back to terminal and do

Code:
    [B]wm size[/B]
    It will show forced 3840x2160

to reset those changes do

Code:
    [B]wm size reset[/B]
    Code:
    [B]wm density reset[/B]

False advertisement all over... I had already seen stuff in the device tree that suggests when it's set to 2160p these boxes are scaling to 1920x3840

So don't buy any amlogic device expecting true 4k or even close

Edit:

its possible that its just the android UI that is 1080p
    Last edited by tillaz87; 02-09-2018, 08:49.

Comment

Greetings! I just stumbled across this thread. Two quick questions... One, why are there no real install instructions for this? I read through the first few pages, and it seemed that you have to have the stock Beelink firmware to be able to download this? I am on the ROM for the GT1 Ultimate by Superceleron now, so unsure how to change that. Secondly, why no pics of what this actually looks like? When I installed the first rom, I opted for the standard version because I had no idea what the whole Android tv gui was.

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Pachuco View Post
        Greetings! I just stumbled across this thread. Two quick questions... One, why are there no real install instructions for this? I read through the first few pages, and it seemed that you have to have the stock Beelink firmware to be able to download this? I am on the ROM for the GT1 Ultimate by Superceleron now, so unsure how to change that. Secondly, why no pics of what this actually looks like? When I installed the first rom, I opted for the standard version because I had no idea what the whole Android tv gui was.
        Instructions are on first post like always, right next to download link. its always the most up to date. first few pages are from 8 month ago.
        Android tv is android tv nothing really to show. I will add screenshots when I get round to it

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

How did you find this out are you sure? Not good if true

Yeah, I know that but was just wanting to know if vendor/libbt-vendor.so was stopping the other been loaded. Since I have AP6255 it's impossible for me to try stuff my self..

I will just make a flashable zip that does the above and add to first post.

7 years working with android I should know what to do lol for your problem you need to delete

etc/permissions/android.hardware.audio.low_latency.xml

if your doing android tv you should just replace that whole folder with mine as they have it filled with crap on stock z6

Sounds like your using stock recovery the patch needs flashed with twrp and if your flashing the v10 image (and not stock 707) you should already have twrp

That's not true, the zip has no environmental checks

Sounds like your flashing stock 707 rather than the v10 burn image on first post.. as v10 is NHG47H and does not use stock recovery.

Show me how you are downloading v10
          Here you read of this fake RAM issue if it's true: https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/11...2gb-libreelec/

Comment

Originally posted by Clayman_32 View Post

Here you read of this fake RAM issue if it's true: https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/11...2gb-libreelec/
            it shows 3GB on stock 706D0 ?

Comment

it shows 3GB on stock 706D0 ?
              Yes 3GB on stock and I buy 3GB version and this is why I am confused in firest place when installed this ROM Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1) and after that your version 10 and both show 2GB of RAM.

Comment

I have the gt1 ultimate 3GB, and with the 10b, I get 3GB in the system information.
                All very good here.

Comment

I have the same problem 706D0 showing 2GB RAM not 3GB.

The issue seems to be with the shiningworth bootloader as described here:
                  http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...579#post703579

I extracted the 3 DTB from your V10 image and the only differences between the 2GB DTB and 3GB DTB are shown below

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	708005

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture2.JPG Views:	1 Size:	75.9 KB ID:	707987

@Tillaz - Could you hexedit the boot image and change 7F to BF in the 2GB DTB that the shiningworth loader is incorrectly selecting? I can then test this with TWRP and see if I get the full 3GB again.
                  Last edited by Winno; 02-09-2018, 14:38.

Comment

Instructions are on first post like always, right next to download link. its always the most up to date. first few pages are from 8 month ago.
                    Android tv is android tv nothing really to show. I will add screenshots when I get round to it
                    So can I just flash to this from the ROM I am on now, or do I need to have the official firmware first? That is my main concern. It doesn't say. Sorry........!

Comment

Tillaz, do you use youtube cast with airscreen? It started lagging out for me. If someone could test! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Winno View Post

I extracted the 3 DTB from your V10 image and the only differences between the 2GB DTB and 3GB DTB are shown below

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	1 Size:	75.9 KB ID:	708005

Click image for larger version Name:	Capture2.JPG Views:	1 Size:	75.9 KB ID:	707987

@Tillaz - Could you hexedit the boot image and change 7F to BF in the 2GB DTB that the shiningworth loader is incorrectly selecting? I can then test this with TWRP and see if I get the full 3GB again.
                        I can unpack the dtb.img and clone all code from the 3gb file into the 2gb file. Then rebuild it. hex editors not needed as we can get human readable code

Will do this later on and post it. Good idea by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by SocksKodi View Post
                          Tillaz, do you use youtube cast with airscreen? It started lagging out for me. If someone could test! Thanks
                          Will try later on

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Pachuco View Post

So can I just flash to this from the ROM I am on now, or do I need to have the official firmware first? That is my main concern. It doesn't say. Sorry........!
                            Yes it's a burn image so goes over anything. flash in burn tool and your done.

If anything else is ever required it will always be in first post

Comment

Originally posted by Winno View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	708005

Click image for larger version Name:	Capture2.JPG Views:	1 Size:	75.9 KB ID:	707987

try this the 2gb dtb has ram config for 3gb 3GB706DFIX.zip flash in recovery

this might actually only work in a burn image though like when i re-partitioned the system, let me know 706D only

Comment

I applied the patch for v10 and subsequently the patch to fix Bluetooth stutter on QC9377 hardware (I have GT1 - QC9377 hardware). Suddenly. I am not able to write to my FAT32 formatted external sd-card. Is there any solution to this?

Comment

Working...
                                X