Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank's for your response... I dont know how but i have reinstall the same version that i have.

I will test another time for your rom tillaz, it seems work and look fine.

another question, must case erase will be check or not for flash and bootloader ?

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post
      Thank's for your response... I dont know how but i have reinstall the same version that i have.

I will test another time for your rom tillaz, it seems work and look fine.

another question, must case erase will be check or not for flash and bootloader ?
      default settings dont change anything

Comment

Another problem now. I can no more go in the recovery i see connect on usb burning tools and he is continue the boot and the desktop appear.

Comment

With the v10.1 the Arena4Viewer app tells me that I have an ad blocker. How can it be removed?

Comment

im with rom V10 beta , im trying to flash V10.1 but the "burn tool " dont recognize the device .
            can i flash it from recovery?

V10.1 is unrooted?

Comment

V10.1 is unroot

Comment

can i flash it from recovery?

Comment

Originally posted by ojerez View Post
                  With the v10.1 the Arena4Viewer app tells me that I have an ad blocker. How can it be removed?
                  Delete system/etc/hosts

Does this app even work though? I've just tried it and non of the streams work or if they do cut off after seconds

Comment

tillaz87, what bootloader (from what official rom) you suggest to use with your rom...
                    my GT1 ultimate s/n is g912....

do you plane to work with this rom in future or this is final release, once and for all?

Comment

can you include preffered bootloader in IMG file... if this mean anything (in way about troubles with hardware detections)

Comment

Originally posted by xw0lf View Post
                        can you include preffered bootloader in IMG file... if this mean anything (in way about troubles with hardware detections)
                        The bootloader your supposed to use is the one included mate

Comment

Did anyone try the Google cast receiver? https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...er-android-tv/

I am a hockey fan and it will be nice to have chromecast function (maybe too much to ask for based on what I have paid for GT1). Is the chromecast in xiaomi mi3 android tv box a software or hardware feature?

How do I cast live stream from my phone to Beelink GT1 on 10.1 firmware?

Thanks,
                          Vab

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Delete system/etc/hosts

Does this app even work though? I've just tried it and non of the streams work or if they do cut off after seconds
                            It's the best free way to watch sports imo but I got an IPTV list tho.
                            You just need to change the permissions so "others" can't read. No need to delete

Comment

Originally posted by vab.android View Post
                              Did anyone try the Google cast receiver? https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...er-android-tv/

I am a hockey fan and it will be nice to have chromecast function (maybe too much to ask for based on what I have paid for GT1). Is the chromecast in xiaomi mi3 android tv box a software or hardware feature?

How do I cast live stream from my phone to Beelink GT1 on 10.1 firmware?

Thanks,
                              Vab
                              https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...creen&hl=pt_PT This one works "OK"

Comment

Originally posted by SocksKodi View Post

It's the best free way to watch sports imo
                                You in uk? i'm not having any luck with it

Comment

Working...
                                X