Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by konshul View Post

Thank you, tillaz87. On my box Yoka KB2 Pro it works. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth thats all right now Thanks.
    Print on my wi-fi module is SM63350303 IT-A3
    Interesting so the last zip fixed your wifi and BT and you are 6335?

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

last one for now, hopefully it works https://www.dropbox.com/s/xbt5o1imox...I_FIX.zip?dl=0
      It works !!! I tried to disconnect ethernet from the box and reboot, and then the wifi is ok ! Thank you again for your help and congrats for your work !

Comment

Originally posted by CheckMate View Post

It works !!! I tried to disconnect ethernet from the box and reboot, and then the wifi is ok ! Thank you again for your help and congrats for your work !
        Cool, I should be to to get v11 uploaded tomorrow with this included

Comment

Cool, I should be to upload v11 tomorrow with this included

Comment

Interesting so the last zip fixed your wifi and BT and you are 6335?
            Yes. Before I put in my etc, lib, vendor files from zhorik13 rom and from my stock rom. I was not sure that's right fully, but it worked. In your clear rom and zhorik rom was not working nor wifi and bt. Now, with your zip that's all right(no needs to copy any files from other rom)

Cool, I should be to to get v11 uploaded tomorrow with this included
            It would be fine. Good luck!

Comment

little oftopic.. tillaz.. you talk about decompile/recompile... looks like you are skilled enough...
              and your opservation that chinesse devs not like to release sources of rom for their devices..
              i have same problem with some huawei devices, specially one tablet.. very good one, but no custom roms..
              it's about huawei tablet mediapad m3 8.4... @ xda there is only twrp recovery available and guide for root (official way)
              tablet is 2 years old but still not have custom roms....
              do you know any non-xda sites/forums dedicated to chinesse devices, including huawei... i want to try more roms that official one?

so?

Comment

Originally posted by xw0lf View Post
                little oftopic.. tillaz.. you talk about decompile/recompile... looks like you are skilled enough...
                and your opservation that chinesse devs not like to release sources of rom for their devices..
                i have same problem with some huawei devices, specially one tablet.. very good one, but no custom roms..
                it's about huawei tablet mediapad m3 8.4... @ xda there is only twrp recovery available and guide for root (official way)
                tablet is 2 years old but still not have custom roms....
                do you know any non-xda sites/forums dedicated to chinesse devices, including huawei... i want to try more roms that official one?

so?
                The reason it has little on xda is probably because of the use of *Hisilicon Kirin 950* this is one of huawei's in house chips
                and just like exynos from Samsung they make life hard for developers..

Way back in 2012 I used to make changes to stock for a few huawei phones to bring them back to AOSP-ish with cyanogenmod features
                it was a real chore, so its not surprising its had no love on xda..

That and the fact there appears to be less and less people making custom roms compared to back then, modaco is almost dead these days.
                and that's the only other site i used / know for android.

My advice to everyone would be to try and stick with snapdragon devices as they are the best supported

Comment

thanks you

Comment

Installed this rom and is working great, but in terms of performance what would be better, this or the http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...android-tv-7-1 ? Thanks!

Comment

Hello! I think I got a problem with the wifi.. my version of Gt1 is the G912. And the speed test says my connection is good but when I stream on kodi or dowload any file takes very long. How can that happen? With the previous version evrything was fine! Thank you. Love your work anyway

Comment

Originally posted by El Holandes View Post
                        Hello! I think I got a problem with the wifi.. my version of Gt1 is the G912. And the speed test says my connection is good but when I stream on kodi or dowload any file takes very long. How can that happen? With the previous version evrything was fine! Thank you. Love your work anyway
                        Because how fast something downloads depends on the speeds the host is offering for the file

For example Gdrive and mega offer full speed for free
                        lots of others will offer from 100 to 500kbs unless you have a premium account.

If speed test is good your Internet is good

Comment

Originally posted by Samekas View Post
                          Installed this rom and is working great, but in terms of performance what would be better, this or the http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...android-tv-7-1 ? Thanks!
                          Best try your self and decided, always the best way.

Most people on here are going to say this otherwise they would be using the other.

Going to be honest, I hate to see this type of question on fourms as it can be a bit disrespectful to other developers it also used to start big arguments between users on modaco.

Comment

Is the v11 already available?

Comment

Best try your self and decided, always the best way.

Most people on here are going to say this otherwise they would be using the other.

Going to be honest, I hate to see this type of question on fourms as it can be a bit disrespectful to other developers it also used to start big arguments between users on modaco.
                              Thank you for the answer , I tried both and the other version crashes sometimes on plex when playing video files, the crash the image and sound gets crazy like a old crash on old machines and it was in a 3 hours interval 2 crashes. On your rom tried it for maybe 8 hours and not a single crash I'm using a beelink GT1, anyways since I'm going to rehash this again should I wait for the V11 since I don't want to reflhash over and over again. Also on both roms with spmc on h265 acceleration doesn't work on all files, sometimes only sound and other only frozen image with sound. Is this a rom problem or the box can't accelerate h265? Thanks ! Great rom.

Comment

Good evening

I have a technical question ....
                                I would like to disable a maximum of application system with Assistant for Android ..
                                which ones can be without problem?

thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X