Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there is to much information for me now (ADHD) , But if im Right i burn MULTI_Z6BASED_ATV96 and use the patch afterwards if i dont want ATV??
    [img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/6746/zABbhG.jpg]

Comment

I used the patch to nonATV, great, enjoying it, but is the status bar and the navigation bar two seperate entity, and if so anyway of activating the latter, as the ones on playstore dont work as well.
      Thanks again and sorry for bothering you.

Comment

Originally posted by himanen View Post
        Hello there is to much information for me now (ADHD) , But if im Right i burn MULTI_Z6BASED_ATV96 and use the patch afterwards if i dont want ATV??
        Right!

Comment

tillaz87 do you have the reverse script that install TWRP with the terminal apk and the 1 script file. but this time i need to put back the original recovery from 7.1.2 that was in 705NO build. the OTA no longer works since TWRP is installed. so i need to uninstall the TWRP

Comment

Originally posted by minonano View Post
            I used the patch to nonATV, great, enjoying it, but is the status bar and the navigation bar two seperate entity, and if so anyway of activating the latter, as the ones on playstore dont work as well.
            Thanks again and sorry for bothering you.
            Does this one have Navigationbar? i cant use a rom without navigation bar i get crazy because i use a Gyromouse..
            [img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/6746/zABbhG.jpg]

Comment

Hi. Have whom any persisted v8 and v9 ?? I'd appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by izzy1971 View Post
                tillaz87 do you have the reverse script that install TWRP with the terminal apk and the 1 script file. but this time i need to put back the original recovery from 7.1.2 that was in 705NO build. the OTA no longer works since TWRP is installed. so i need to uninstall the TWRP
                Just put stock beelink recovery.img on sdcard (internal) then in terminal enter this

Code:
                dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/recovery
                Last edited by tillaz87; 03-03-2018, 16:20.

Comment

Navbar.zip not working for me. Do I need to activate anything in settings? Other than install in recovery. I also saw it in build.prop

Comment

Hi guys, have SCV11 on my box. May i install latest image now, or do i need something before that? Box is 9377, if that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Georgio View Post
                      Hi guys, have SCV11 on my box. May i install latest image now
                      Yes

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Just put stock beelink recovery.img on sdcard (internal) then in terminal enter this

Code:
                        dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/recovery
                        thanks. i will do. i am not able to extract the recovery.img from firmware file. do you have it for 705NO ?

Comment

Originally posted by izzy1971 View Post

thanks. i will do. i am not able to extract the recovery.img from firmware file. do you have it for 705NO ?
                          This is no longer based on beelink so I don't have any of the images anymore. it also looks like they removed 705

try the recovery.img from 707D0

Comment

tillaz87 Is there a solution to get Netflix running? i all times get the error Netflix Error UI-800-3
                            Tried also different roms and only rom that is working with netflix is stock rom and from superceleron.
                            As i know he had to edit the netflix apk file (signature), dont know much about it

Comment

Originally posted by RyperX View Post
                              tillaz87 Is there a solution to get Netflix running? i all times get the error Netflix Error UI-800-3
                              Tried also different roms and only rom that is working with netflix is stock rom and from superceleron.
                              As i know he had to edit the netflix apk file (signature), dont know much about it
                              The Android TV Netflix version doesn't work on any GT1 rom as the box has no widevine L1
                              that's what "Error UI-800-3" is. Using the standard Netflix app should work fine but limited to SD quality

Links here

Comment

Thank you!
                                This apk works fine, SD better then nothing

Did a great job on this rom

Comment

Working...
                                X