Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

test this
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Thank's kole. this one will no more work. after install i cannot open the keyboard.

Comment

sorry

Comment

i will found, i hope...

Comment

So, would I need to flash the stock firmware first, then go back to Superceleron ROM? Every time I try to flash back to that ROM, I get an error in USB Tool. Do I need to leave both boxes checked to erase flash and bootloader?

Comment

I use Sd card maker, with usb tools there is many problems..

Comment

I've never used that. Is it easy to use if you're slow like me? Lol

Comment

Hello. I made a clean install of the rom and everything works great except that when i use KODI I don't have DTS-HD and DD+. Only Dolby 5.1 and DTS. Before I was using Magendanz 's 7.1.2 android tv rom and everything was working OK. I am using exactly the same KODI setup (backup and restore settings)

Can someone help please?

EDIT: under KODI --> settings/system Audio passthrough, not all options are available (like DTS-HD)...
                  Last edited by livadaki; 02-18-2018, 19:16.

Comment

Originally posted by minonano View Post

Tillaz, did you make any non ATV ROMs? Or only magendanz. Also pros and cons of atv,, please?
                    Not for tv box no, this also isn't stock beelink

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Pachuco View Post
                      So, would I need to flash the stock firmware first, then go back to Superceleron ROM? Every time I try to flash back to that ROM, I get an error in USB Tool. Do I need to leave both boxes checked to erase flash and bootloader?
                      Yes and use force erase

Comment

Originally posted by livadaki View Post
                        Hello. I made a clean install of the rom and everything works great except that when i use KODI I don't have DTS-HD and DD+. Only Dolby 5.1 and DTS. Before I was using Magendanz 's 7.1.2 android tv rom and everything was working OK. I am using exactly the same KODI setup (backup and restore settings)

Can someone help please?

EDIT: under KODI --> settings/system Audio passthrough, not all options are available (like DTS-HD)...
                        Maybe something in build.prop will post something soon

Comment

'''
                          Last edited by tillaz87; 02-19-2018, 19:18.

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

They are on same base firmware so should work here aswell try this [ATTACH]n709876[/ATTACH]
                            I flashed it on TWRP, did clear cache on KODI, but the problem remains. I have only Dolby digital, Dolby digital plus and DTS

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post
                              Hi,
                              Very nice job tilliaz. i have one problem, i cannot install a french azerty keyboard. I have installed clavier physique azerty.apk and it will not work. with a original stock rom it will be ok.
                              I have installed this files clavier physique azerty 1.02.apk

And chose in keyboard configuration "clavier physique azerty"
                              And all it's Ok , works fine
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hello I installed the latest updates for my gt1 ultimate ax12 I started with the latest 20180119 [ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1). But despite a nice interface I still have concerns about the sound dolby or dts that are not decoded when I use plex or netflix, by cons if I read a video file (mkv) directly it works. So I installed the latest v10 [ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard + Ultimate) Same problem. On this rom it worked with the v8 Do you have a solution (settings) or should I go back to v8 In addition I must reactivate the wifi at each restart of the gt1 Thank you for your answer Charles
                                Hello
                                Are you thinking about my little problem?
                                I just tested a version libreelec (kodi) that works perfectly with this box (wifi stable, bluetooth, sound dts hd etc) with plex
                                I would like to have the same thing under android if it is possible.
                                Are new updates planned?

In any case, thank you for the work you do

Charles

Comment

Working...
                                X