Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SocksKodi View Post

Click the "download" word...
    Thanks

Comment

The v10 is no longer installed from the terminal, right? I suppose it erases everything from v9?

Comment

Just to report that I tested Beta 10 on a Sunveil T95Z Plus 2Gb/16gb which uses the AP6255 Wifi Chip.
        Installed using SD Card; first installed the stock GT1 7.1.2 but not sure if thats necessary anymore (the stock does not work with remote)
        Beta 10 Works perfectly, including remote.
        Physical/digital clock on the device does not work, but I also don't care.
        Netflix, Chrome, game emulators, all installed via sideload work perfectly.
        Magisk installed via Recovery works perfectly.
        Kodi (Android TV) works perfect.
        Chromecasting does not work as expected, nor does Netflix (Android TV) due to lack of DRM support.
        Box seems stable if a bit hot.
        THANKS tillaz87 for amazing work, gave new life to my box.

Comment

tillaz87 Unfortunately your quota is over. Any chance to share it from a different cloud storage?

Comment

Originally posted by craser View Post
            Is it possible to test it on the box H96pro + 3gb ddr4 32gb s912 ?? thank you
            yes

To change remote.conf file you need root or to disable read-only. What method do you recommend?
            use this empty zip Remote.zip to flash in recovery just open it and drag your files into correct directory's or root with magstik

Comment

Originally posted by manvel View Post

I have installed v10 on my GT1 Ultimate G912/9377. Everything is working well, but as usual with Vorke/Tanix firmware on my device Bluetooth audio is broken and start to work only after replacements (with 644 permissions) of 2 files in system/lib and 1 file in system/lib/hw with this files [ATTACH]n706089[/ATTACH] .
              Interesting, do you mean it stutters ? will look into including this

Originally posted by ojerez View Post
              The v10 is no longer installed from the terminal, right? I suppose it erases everything from v9?
              No, that is discontinued just one burn image now. yes will erases everything

Originally posted by ssss2 View Post
              Just to report that I tested Beta 10 on a Sunveil T95Z Plus 2Gb/16gb which uses the AP6255 Wifi Chip.
              Installed using SD Card; first installed the stock GT1 7.1.2 but not sure if thats necessary anymore (the stock does not work with remote)
              Beta 10 Works perfectly, including remote.
              Physical/digital clock on the device does not work, but I also don't care.
              Netflix, Chrome, game emulators, all installed via sideload work perfectly.
              Magisk installed via Recovery works perfectly.
              Kodi (Android TV) works perfect.
              Chromecasting does not work as expected, nor does Netflix (Android TV) due to lack of DRM support.
              Box seems stable if a bit hot.
              THANKS tillaz87 for amazing work, gave new life to my box.

Thanks for reporting back, this is good to hear

Originally posted by tenoce View Post
              tillaz87 Unfortunately your quota is over. Any chance to share it from a different cloud storage?
              Yeah I was expecting this, it happened back on modaco years ago, looks like Dropbox is still crap.. Will look into mega now.

Comment

All is now uploaded to MEGA. links have been updated.

Comment

Do you know why even if I change remote.conf and can use the power button, if the box is completely powered off it doesn't turn on, only with the original remote.

Comment

Now testing, first thing I noticed is showing 2GB of Ram despite I have 3GB model.

Comment

Do you know why even if I change remote.conf and can use the power button, if the box is completely powered off it doesn't turn on, only with the original remote.
                      Not sure, it works with mine (H1 with code learned) does everything work with the custom remote when its on?

Originally posted by Clayman_32 View Post
                      Now testing, first thing I noticed is showing 2GB of Ram despite I have 3GB model.
                      Can you download terminal app and enter "free" and tell me your total ? also is your S/N 706D ?

Comment

flash this and try https://mega.nz/#!tYYlQQoa!ZY7DV5pmv...JEL6ljJAUkdBds

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Not sure, it works with mine (H1 with code learned) does everything work with the custom remote when its on?

If you learn the code it will work like the original one but mine sends a different code and I think maybe the turn on code is hardcoded dunno where. What is this suposed to change?

Comment

If you learn the code it will work like the original one but mine sends a different code and I think maybe the turn on code is hardcoded dunno where. What is this suposed to change?
                            if that zip don't work and its the same on stock z6 it would be part of the bootloader

Comment

tillaz87, I am delighted. It's a stunning Android TV! My box YOKA KB2 PRO with remote T3 is working fine. That's what I wanted from TV Box. Just a little problem Wi-Fi, BT hardware. And some buttons on my remote I'm going to correct. Power on, Sleep & Awake working perfactly with T3 and stock remote. I'm very glad. Thank you so much,tillaz87.

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

if that zip don't work and its the same on stock z6 it would be part of the bootloader
                                Trying zip right now.

One non related question. What version should I pick of SPMC
                                fork of xbmc/kodi. Contribute to koying/SPMC development by creating an account on GitHub.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X