Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

what is your device? also i will need a logcat as this is not something i'm seeing
    Beelink-gt1 ultimate ddr4 3/32 (AP6255) 

Comment

Originally posted by pavelgr View Post
      Please help ! What is the command i need type in the terminal app ?
      My device is Beelink GT1 Ultimate and i dont have sdcard1
      My root is - /storage/emulated/0
      Open the terminal app and type the commands below pressing enter after each
      su
      sh /storage/emulated/0/1

Comment

Hi Tillaz,

I have a A706 version (GT1 ultimate ); I have installed your last ROM (from a fresh native beelik version)
        I tried to install VNC that needs to root it;
        with Magisk, it did not want to wirk while the root was OK
        with Supersu it works

Now I want to install Linux deploy and I seems impossible as the installation always crashes

An reason linked either to this ROM or to this ugly A706 version ?

Thanks

Philippe

Comment

This problem with 3D / anutu is getting annoying.. had both versions of anutu working, now the new one is broke again..

this is what the new antutu scores when fully working.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180124-225517.png Views:	1 Size:	87.0 KB ID:	704754

Comment

Tillaz, do you know anything about 3d issues noticed on GT1 ultimate with serial AX12. Currently there is no way to run 3d games. Is there any chance it is fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by kole View Post

In active file explorer everything and starts again...
              ok, could you be more specific...? because i only know french and english...

Comment

Originally posted by tower41000 View Post

ok, could you be more specific...? because i only know french and english...
                Ok
                Ouvrir es file explorer... Aller dans outils... Et activer ce qui doit être.
                Moi j'ai tout activé..

Comment

This problem with 3D / anutu is getting annoying.. had both versions of anutu working, now the new one is broke again..

this is what the new antutu scores when fully working.

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20180124-225517.png Views:	1 Size:	87.0 KB ID:	704754
                  How important is it tho?

Comment

Originally posted by SocksKodi View Post

How important is it tho?
                    To me it matters as it adds support for more apps/games plus a bit of future proofing.

The score is not important or the highlight, its all about OpenGL 3.2 graphics compatibility working..
                    which I know by the refinery test actually running/completing in antutu 7.0.2 as this first part only supports OpenGL 3.1+

so it wont even run on stock z6 or beelink as they use OpenGL 3.0

So without this working anything built for 3.1+ wont work and 3.2 is the latest for android and probably highest this GPU will support so.. why not.

Anyway its all sorted now and working.
                    the problem was my 2GB device simply has not got enough ram (and getting to hot) to complete the whole test constantly. (will complete once after reboot)
                    this is because its stupidly split in to two apk that both run intense 3D tests that are RAM hungry.. one of them eventually gets killed which ends with a fc

Comment

To me it matters as it adds support for more apps/games plus a bit of future proofing.

The score is not important or the highlight, its all about OpenGL 3.2 graphics compatibility working..
                      which I know by the refinery test actually running/completing in antutu 7.0.2 as this first part only supports OpenGL 3.1+

So without this working anything built for 3.1+ wont work and 3.2 is the latest for android and probably highest this GPU will support so.. why not.

the problem was my 2GB device simply has not got enough ram (and getting to hot) to complete the whole test constantly. (will complete once after reboot)
                      this is because its stupidly split in to two apk that both run intense 3D tests that are RAM hungry.. one of them eventually gets killed which ends with a fc
                      Glad you sorted it out! Good luck on the rest of testing.

Comment

Hello!!!
                        can we improve the sound SPDIF, enable passthrough bypassing kodi?
                        with:
                        Added ViperAudio
                        Added Dolby Atmos
                        is it possible?

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by kole View Post
                          Hello!!!
                          can we improve the sound SPDIF, enable passthrough bypassing kodi?
                          with:
                          Added ViperAudio
                          Added Dolby Atmos
                          is it possible?

thank you
                          You can find these mods on XDA normally and flash in recovery but we are using a tv so I'm not sure if would make any difference

No idea about passthrough

Comment

will test !!!!
                            thank you

Comment

Tillaz, do you know anything about 3d issues noticed on GT1 ultimate with serial AX12. Currently there is no way to run any 3d games. Is there any chance it will be fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by lapillo View Post

Tillaz, do you know anything about 3d issues noticed on GT1 ultimate with serial AX12. Currently there is no way to run any 3d games. Is there any chance it will be fixed?
                                I would need you to force a few crashes then upload the logcat as I don't have AX12

Comment

Working...
                                X