Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon, tell me how to remove the Power button, I do not need it

Comment

hdmi 2.0, I connected my box to the TV of my parents samsung 6 series 49 inches 4k hdr plus. I had to disable the HDR function of the box because it gave the purple icons. now it is much better. can it be any problem in hdr? what do you recommend Kodi, spmc or Ftmc?

Comment

It has already happened to me the last 2 times that I turn off the GT1 Ultimate and it stays there in shutting down but it is not finished off. I have to remove the cable. Any solution

Comment

Olá. Boa tarde ! Tem como vcs me passa o firmware 6.0 marshmallow para mim testar ? Mas fazendo ela pelo sdcard?

Comment

Não consigo achar ela tillaz para baixar

Comment

Originally posted by Roman8d5 View Post
              Good afternoon, tell me how to remove the Power button, I do not need it
              its now part of TVsetting's

Originally posted by craser View Post
              hdmi 2.0, I connected my box to the TV of my parents samsung 6 series 49 inches 4k hdr plus. I had to disable the HDR function of the box because it gave the purple icons. now it is much better. can it be any problem in hdr? what do you recommend Kodi, spmc or Ftmc?
              I have a 65KS8000 with true 10bit HDR and it never caused any issues, purple icons sounds like colour problem, in the tvs settings look for

Picture / Expert Settings / HDMI UHD COLOR

turn it on for all ports or on the box just change it to RGB 8bit or any other lower options

Originally posted by ojerez View Post
              It has already happened to me the last 2 times that I turn off the GT1 Ultimate and it stays there in shutting down but it is not finished off. I have to remove the cable. Any solution
              never seen this and I reboot/power off hundreds of times a week, sounds like something added
              Last edited by tillaz87; 01-24-2018, 17:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Wbaldassini View Post
                Olá. Boa tarde ! Tem como vcs me passa o firmware 6.0Â*marshmallow para mim testar ? Mas fazendo ela pelo sdcard?
                apenas nougat 7.1.2 amigo

How To Install:

First make sure your are already running stock 7.1.2 The Official Burn images to update are below, WiFi chip only matters standard or ultimate.

QCA9377 WiFi or AP6255 WiFi or S/N A706D

WARNING: IF ONV7 YOU MUST RE-FLASH STOCK 7.1.2 FIRST !!! ALL OTHERS ARE FINE !!!
                1. Download the 3 files from the archive below and copy them to the root of Internal Storage (Outside of all folders) Not Micro SDcard!
                2. Install the terminal.apk or download one from the market
                3. Open the terminal app and type the commands below pressing enter after each
                (Download ~> ARCHIVE)

Comment

Essa 706 tem lguma melhoria da 705?

Comment

Originally posted by Wbaldassini View Post
                    Essa 706 tem lguma melhoria da 705?
                    707 é mais estável

Comment

Blz já to com ela na mão aqui! Peguei aqui no forum mesmo e muito obrigado 

Comment

Hi tilliaz !

your rom looks amazing but i have just a dumb question, certainly a dummy one but i didnt find the answer yet.

HOW THE HECK DO I COPY THE FILES IN THE / DIRECTORY ????

shortly, what tool should i use to put those files in the / as i m told ( with ES explorer for instance) that it is read only and i cant change anything in it...

it s an AX12 ultimate box with the 706N rom, and i cant figure how to copy it.

so for all newbies in here, could you lend me a hand ?

thx in advance !

Fred (from france)

Comment

The ROM has stability problems.The applications are giving an error.Device freezes.Most of the applications are not responding.

Comment

Originally posted by ottomanwolf View Post
                            The ROM has stability problems.The applications are giving an error.Device freezes.Most of the applications are not responding.
                            what is your device? also i will need a logcat as this is not something i'm seeing

Comment

Please help ! What is the command i need type in the terminal app ?
                              My device is Beelink GT1 Ultimate and i dont have sdcard1
                              My root is - /storage/emulated/0

Comment

Originally posted by tower41000 View Post
                                Hi tilliaz !

your rom looks amazing but i have just a dumb question, certainly a dummy one but i didnt find the answer yet.

HOW THE HECK DO I COPY THE FILES IN THE / DIRECTORY ????

shortly, what tool should i use to put those files in the / as i m told ( with ES explorer for instance) that it is read only and i cant change anything in it...

it s an AX12 ultimate box with the 706N rom, and i cant figure how to copy it.

so for all newbies in here, could you lend me a hand ?

thx in advance !

Fred (from france)
                                In active file explorer everything and starts again...

Comment

Working...
                                X