Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vorke also has code all over framework.jar for "com.ionitech.airscreen"

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post
      vorke also has code all over framework.jar for "com.ionitech.airscreen"
      That's the app that I use to cast almost everything. Chromecast still doesn't fully work

Comment

Originally posted by SocksKodi View Post

That's the app that I use to cast almost everything. Chromecast still doesn't fully work
        Yeah Chromecast wont ever fully work on non certified device, I also use that app but no play store app needs hard-coded stuff in framework. not sure what they were up to with that

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Yeah Chromecast wont ever fully work on non certified device, I also use that app but no play store app needs hard-coded stuff in framework. not sure what they were up to with that
          Unfortunately Airscreen has a yearly or monthly subscription if you are a heavy user and your casting achieves a certain amount of data per day. BTW, the solution is perfect, but 2 year subscription equals the price of the GT1.

Comment

Originally posted by tenoce View Post

I confirm the first issue. I have not experienced this with v8.
            Second: how do you pair your phone? I couldn't even get my phone to cast to the box.
            The second issue turns out to be that both my GT1 box and my phone have bluetooth connection with my Bluetooth headset. After I turn off my phone bluetooth, cast works like a charm.

As for pairing, you need to select Android phone Youtube App -> Setting -> Link with TV code. You can get the code from GT1 Youtue app setting menus. When you use it, you need to launch GT1 Youtube app first, then launch Android Youtube, "Youtube TV" will show as a casting device. You cannot find "Youtube TV" device if GT1 doesn't launch Youtube.

Laggy issue still exits.

Comment

Originally posted by eruisi View Post

The second issue turns out to be that both my GT1 box and my phone have bluetooth connection with my Bluetooth headset. After I turn off my phone bluetooth, cast works like a charm.

As for pairing, you need to select Android phone Youtube App -> Setting -> Link with TV code. You can get the code from GT1 Youtue app setting menus. When you use it, you need to launch GT1 Youtube app first, then launch Android Youtube, "Youtube TV" will show as a casting device. You cannot find "Youtube TV" device if GT1 doesn't launch Youtube.

Laggy issue still exits.
              Ok. Yt pairing I was aware of. I thought you were casting your mobile's screen in general to the box without any additionally installed app.

Comment

Unfortunately Airscreen has a yearly or monthly subscription if you are a heavy user and your casting achieves a certain amount of data per day. BTW, the solution is perfect, but 2 year subscription equals the price of the GT1.
                Yeah they are a joke with that crap.. 2 year subscription = price of certified device

Comment

Ok. Yt pairing I was aware of. I thought you were casting your mobile's screen in general to the box without any additionally installed app.
                  Screen casting is not a quite useful feature to me. You always struggle with portraint/landscape mode and video lagging. Only tried on Google Chromecast a few times then never use it.

Comment

Originally posted by eruisi View Post

Screen casting is not a quite useful feature to me. You always struggle with portraint/landscape mode and video lagging. Only tried on Google Chromecast a few times then never use it.
                    AirScreen works perfectly with it, however it cost monthly money.

Comment

fixed antutu and probably the other unity games on latest z6 firmware.. audio is screwed up on the test though, but its a start. the unreleased 7.0.2 version is also now broke though lol

Comment

Hi, I have ALFAWISE KP-810-21T controller , it's great for controlling box (various programs, settings , Kodi, Terrarium etc.), all working but I have problem for controlling games. For example in Real Racing 3 or Asphalt 8 the directional keys dosen't work (original remote directionals keys works), what shoud I do to making it works?
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by met67 View Post

Hi tillaz, I was trying to make a .kl file for an old Trust Gamepad, but I can't map one of the key: the .kl entry is ignored and it always takes me to the Chrome app when pressed.Â*
                          I have used Gamepad tester on another device and the key (which should be mapped to BUTTON_A) has Scancode 290.Â*
                          Any hint?

/M
                          I'm still trying to find a solution to this...

Did anybody found a way to map Scancode 290 in a keylayout?

/M

Comment

Hi tillaz87
                            How do you carry the rom of the Z6 for the GT1? Do you recommend putting it in place of v9? I love the v9, but I do not know if the Z6 will go even better.
                            Thank you

Comment

Hi everyone, Sorry I expressed myself wrong, I use the translator sorry for my English. I wanted to say that if to install this rom must start from the original firmware? The Roma already has the root, thankst tillaz87
                              Last edited by Yugo79; 01-23-2018, 19:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Yugo79 View Post
                                Hi everyone, can you install Magendanz's penultimate build? The Roma already has the root, thankst tillaz87
                                You might be better off asking it in its own topic. 

Comment

Working...
                                X