Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

No, v6 would bootloop this firmware as it includes beelink framework-res.apk, I would need to update if using as a base

can use Burn Card Maker with all
    Hey tillaz87 , can you actually do the above? Use the Vorke v6 as the base firmware? Well, that would be great because the firmware's wi-fi is better than the Beelink base.

Comment

Originally posted by cbm View Post

Hey tillaz87 , can you actually do the above? Use the Vorke v6 as the base firmware? Well, that would be great because the firmware's wi-fi is better than the Beelink base.
      yes as it can be flashed like a stock rom on any GT1

Comment

yes as it can be flashed like a stock rom on any GT1
        Niice, will you ever make a burn image for this project? Instead of flashing the V6, v7 packages et al after installing the base firmware?

Comment

Yes complete image to flash with twrp would be the top

Comment

Originally posted by Yousf View Post

Will try when i'll get the box
            Can you tel me how to do it please?

Comment

I have now added a "reboot recovery" option to the default power menu, which does not require root as its part of framework.
              This was kind of needed as been unrooted on TV boxes can be important for a few apps.

now if i could just get the soft power button to just call GlobalActions... would be great.

still unsure what i'm doing going forward though, as in rom base.. they all feel the same in everyday use to me

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87
                I have now added a "reboot recovery" option to the default power menu, which does not require root as its part of framework.
                This was kind of needed as been unrooted on TV boxes can be important for a few apps.

now if i could just get the soft power button to just call GlobalActions... would be great.

still unsure what i'm doing going forward though, as in rom base.. they all feel the same in everyday use to me
                Great addiction! I would like to try to root with magisk next rom version.

Comment

Originally posted by herve069 View Post

Can you tel me how to do it please?
                  I didnt receive my box yet, but when i'll get it, i'll flash this ATV rom and test it with apps that I want to use on it. I'll do a feedback then.
                  ​​​​​​
                  Last edited by Yousf; 11-27-2017, 07:09.

Comment

Description:

Would highly recommend a clean install with the script for this, but your free to try flashing the zip in recovery without wipe to update (from previous version)
                    But if you do and see loads of crashing and problems please do a clean install before reporting it to avoid confusion

PackageV7
                    Script
                    Terminal
                    1. Download the 3 Files above and copy them to the Internal Storage (script is made for internal as the mount is always /sdcard)
                    2. Install the terminal.apk or download one from the market
                    3. Open the terminal app and type the commands below pressing enter after each
                    Code:
                    [B]su[/B]
                    Code:
                    [B]sh /sdcard/1[/B]
                    Install will start and factory reset when complete.
                    I use this ROM since v1.
                    It's the 1st time I can't install it properly.

Clean 707 IMG ---> terminal installed ---> all in internal storage ---> used the script ---> ATV.

But,
                    • No TWRP (Must clean Cache/Davlik before using it), but "NO SIGNAL" on TV.
                    • No SuperSU to unroot.

EDIT:
                    Okay. all WORKS FINE!
                    had to factory reset again.
                    Last edited by steja; 11-27-2017, 13:23.

Comment

Remember the script changes with each update so needs re-downloaded again with the zip.

Sounds like you might of used an old script as the new one only extracts the zip then flashes twrp and then sends the rest of install to recovery

Comment

Just got a decant looking air mouse but the select button don't work with leanback keyboard ? anyone know of a fix to save me looking???

Comment

Just got a decant looking air mouse but the select button don't work with leanback keyboard ? anyone know of a fix to save me looking???
                          Fixed this they just need a keylayout file made like gampads..

Sure someone else had this problem and asked if could fix it?

It's because the scan code for most of these air mouse for the select button is 28 which is enter in generic.kl

It's needs to be DPAD_CENTER

I can post a guide on how to make keylayout for these

Comment

Here is the remote i picked up, it seems very good now I made keyayout..
                            https://www.geekbuying.com/item/H1-2...ck-386325.html

here is the keylayout for this remote, works with any android (needs extracted) Vendor_0c45_Product_800a.zip

it goes in -> system/usr/keylayout (set permissions, reboot)

Attached Files

Comment

I've found 2 small bugs of V6 that i don't know if are there also in V7...
                              1st is that if i use "suspend" option when i start the box again, I've no connection (I'm on cable lan)
                              2nd is that each time the box starts is needed to choose the app to use with settings and home even if i set as "always" the choice

Comment

1. is beelink OEM firmware, it been reported on their website a few times, couldn't say if same in v7 as I dont use lan and its much different
                                2. was my fault its fixed after v6

Comment

Working...
                                X