Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kole View Post
    Back v6 because some buttons on the remote control does not work ..
    more reliable V6
    Quick launch for Kodi
    Quick launch for TVsettings
    and menu button

They might be fixed but as they are not needed to actually use the box might have to wait.

Not sure what I'm doing next as the only reason I used m8s pro L firmware was for fixes I actually know now..

Might go back to full beelink base but keep TV settings from this as it much better layout for display settings.

Comment

Originally posted by macavita View Post
      what do i need to delete from the installation zip so after i flash there will not be a power button (i unroot the device after it so i dont need it)?
      Power folder in system/app

Comment

I do agree that each to their own and I love your ROM tillaz87 but for some reason, I reflashed the new version v7 (clean flash) and I still get wifi signal drops but when I reflash @Magendaz ROM the wifi is stable and somehow fast. there is the same problem with @superceleron's ATV. I'm talking about wifi chip AP 6255 on the AX12 Beelink GT1 ultimate.

I was just reporting a bug (sort of).

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Quick launch for Kodi
          and menu button

They might be fixed but as they are not needed to actually use the box might have to wait.

Not sure what I'm doing next as the only reason I used m8s pro L firmware was for fixes I actually know now..

Might go back to full beelink base but keep TV settings from this as it much better layout for display settings.
          Great job ...
          will wait a bit before moving to v7 or other ..

Comment

Quick launch for Kodi
            and menu button

My box runs very very well with V6, i'll skip this update V7 and wait for V8 before update

Comment

how can i add the power option (reboot,shutdown and sleep) the we have in V6?

Comment

Great work, but you should really move from using Beelink firmware
                I guess this does make sense as the voke z6 stock firmware can actually straight up be flashed on the beelink GT1 and all works as it has support for all variants.

Maybe I will recommed people flash this as base rather than beelink stock 7.1.2 firmware

Here is stock voke z6 firmware it can be flashed with burn tool
                http://vorke.mediafire.com/file/o64n...-PC-rooted.zip

Looks better than beelink stock interesting launcher it has.. going to see how It performs in real life use since I just flashed it
                Last edited by tillaz87; 11-25-2017, 16:48.

Comment

Not smooth android 6 is smoother youtube(original not ATV) shows an arrow before displaying related videos

Comment

I guess this does make sense as the voke z6 stock firmware can actually straight up be flashed on the beelink GT1 and all works as it has support for all variants.

Maybe I will recommed people flash this as base rather than beelink stock 7.1.2 firmware

Here is stock voke z6 firmware it can be flashed with burn tool
                    http://vorke.mediafire.com/file/o64n...-PC-rooted.zip

Looks better than beelink stock interesting launcher it has.. going to see how It performs in real life use since I just flashed it
                    this firmware is smaller than the beelink !!!!!

you can install the update v6 on this rom?

can i flash with Burn Card Maker ?

no usb cable!!!

Comment

this firmware is smaller than the beelink !!!!!

you can install the update v6 on this rom?

can i flash with Burn Card Maker ?

no usb cable!!!
                      No, v6 would bootloop this firmware as it includes beelink framework-res.apk, I would need to update if using as a base

can use Burn Card Maker with all

Comment

can i flash with a beelink s/n A912 ?

Comment

can i flash with a beelink s/n A912 ?
                          yes it supports all

Comment

ok , i test i !!!!!

Comment

yes it supports all
                              WHat about S912? Does it support it too? End is the original IR remote control also supported?

Comment

Flash is ok !!!
                                works for now ....
                                all buttons on the remote control does not work, normal thing !!!

lack the underpass ATV !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X