Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest play services is causing a freeze at boot when loading recommendations..

Comment

Hello

the last update will be under what basis, beelink or others ?

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87
        Latest play services is causing a freeze at boot when loading recommendations..
        Are you working on this before releasing the update?

Comment

Originally posted by kole View Post
          Hello

the last update will be under what basis, beelink or others ?
          Beelink, with all the changes in v8 it's working better than stock voke z6, benchmarks are near 43, 000 and generally just feels smoother.. And using 705ON or 707 as base my WiFi is always full

Plus all the buttons unique to beelink remote works.. this would not be so easy to do if based on voke z6

Originally posted by Guus View Post
          Are you working on this before releasing the update?
          It's out of my control took me ages to track it back to this... I was just waiting hoping for Google to release an update

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87

Beelink, with all the changes in v8 it's working better than stock voke z6, benchmarks are near 43, 000 and generally just feels smoother.. And using 705ON or 707 as base my WiFi is always full

Plus all the buttons unique to beelink remote works.. this would not be so easy to do if based on voke z6

It's out of my control took me ages to track it back to this... I was just waiting hoping for Google to release an update
            what about to download a put inside a previous play service version? Not possible?

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

wow !!!!

waiting for the v8 !!!!!!
              good job....

Comment

Just get my gt1 ultimate.
                Its already on 7.1.2 706D0.
                ​​​​​will install v7 to test while v8 is coming

Comment

Originally posted by Yousf View Post
                  Just get my gt1 ultimate.
                  Its already on 7.1.2 706D0.
                  ​​​​​will install v7 to test while v8 is coming
                  I've not looked at this firmware yet, checking it now for compatibility

Comment

its compatible

Comment

its compatible
                      Nice thank you.
                      ​​​​​before installing your rom, i was just curious and wanted to use the box with stock firmware during couple of hour... It's so bad, hate it.
                      thank you for your work

Comment

Beelink, with all the changes in v8 it's working better than stock voke z6, benchmarks are near 43, 000 and generally just feels smoother.
                        Performance on the Shiningworth All-in-One ROM got a lot smoother when I removed the LED status service and references to the FD628 MCU in the device tree. The GT1 doesn't have these.
                        Last edited by Guest; 12-03-2017, 00:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                          Performance on the Shiningworth All-in-One ROM got a lot smoother when I removed the LED status service and removed references to the FD628 MCU in the device tree. The GT1 doesn't have these.
                          link mate.

Comment

Beelink, with all the changes in v8 it's working better than stock voke z6, benchmarks are near 43, 000 and generally just feels smoother.

hi tillaz87
                          does this mean your release of the v8 is dependant on the google update ?

Comment

Originally posted by tis View Post

hi tillaz87
                            does this mean your release of the v8 is dependant on the google update ?
                            No, still making improvements and fixing stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                              Performance on the Shiningworth All-in-One ROM got a lot smoother when I removed the LED status service and removed references to the FD628 MCU in the device tree. The GT1 doesn't have these.
                              Will give it another look soon

Comment

Working...
                              X