Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@tillaz87

Is it normal that (in v6) youtube videos advertising on home page are not based on my subscriptions and likes but based on I don't know what? Is a bug of v6 or bug of YouTube or simply YouTube intended? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Guus View Post
      @tillaz87

Is it normal that (in v6) youtube videos advertising on home page are not based on my subscriptions and likes but based on I don't know what? Is a bug of v6 or bug of YouTube or simply YouTube intended? Thanks
      That's just the way it is unfortunately. it shows whats trending. we should be to choose ideally

Comment

also just noticed for assistant to work you need to set language to English US

Comment

Hi. Is there going to be a notification bar in the next release?

Comment

Originally posted by makedeuz View Post
            Hi. Is there going to be a notification bar in the next release?
            Â*
            No as this is android TV

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Yeah works fine for me although i think 7.1.1 base is a bit faster though so uploading that soon
              Can you try making Netflix (android TV version)app work on this mod/rom?

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87

That's just the way it is unfortunately. it shows whats trending. we should be to choose ideally
                Yes...ok thanks

Comment

Does replacing the remote.conf work in the latest version?

Comment

Is it possible to install MAGISK from TWRP no hide root?

EDIT: i install Netflix which doesn't works :/ but Molotov works now. Very trange, no DRM problem now.

Comment

Originally posted by macavita View Post

Can you try making Netflix (android TV version)app work on this mod/rom?
                      Not possible we need factory flashed DRM L1 keys

Originally posted by SocksKodi View Post
                      Does replacing the remote.conf work in the latest version?
                      Yes if using beelink 705 or 707 as base

Originally posted by herve069 View Post

EDIT: i install Netflix which doesn't works :/ but Molotov works now. Very trange, no DRM problem now.
                      I don't know anything about MAGISK. Sorry

You need an older non tv version. Maybe someone can post the one that works?

Comment

Thank You Tesla Look Alike

Comment

Originally posted by herve069 View Post

What did you change on the box to make molotov working

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

I guess this does make sense as the voke z6 stock firmware can actually straight up be flashed on the beelink GT1 and all works as it has support for all variants.

Maybe I will recommed people flash this as base rather than beelink stock 7.1.2 firmware

Here is stock voke z6 firmware it can be flashed with burn tool
                            http://vorke.mediafire.com/file/o64n...-PC-rooted.zip

Looks better than beelink stock interesting launcher it has.. going to see how It performs in real life use since I just flashed it
                            @ tillaz87
                            what about the Roma vorke z6?
                            we will you an ATV?

Comment

I confirm that for some odd reason Molotov is working again ! I guess they've updated their app ?
                              Has anyone managed to have an xbox360 wired controller working ?

Comment

just seen this on beelinks site ???

Comment

Working...
                                X